Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Speedo Member

Default Dolfin racer

Thanks for the tip, D3!

Today I jumped into the pool in a black Dolfin racer bikini. It has a side panel (on left) that's red. Very thin material, extra smooth in the water.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of wearing a black HOM underwear to swim in -- it's a low-rise square cut. I've worn it before for lap swimming and no one notices it's underwear -- it's less revealing than a bikini but it does have a helpful pouch in the front. When I swim in it I wear a nylon underwear bikini undernearth just to keep from being too revealing of the goods.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:03 PM

Default UU

IMWB: I have worm Under Armour square cuts for swimming. In fact wore a pair completly out till they were almost see thru. I think a lot of what we think might be immodest is all in our heads. I have seen board shorts fall off asses in a dive and the guards could care less. When I reported to Ft. Bragg for airborne traini ng the Y in Raleigh required that you swim bareass. Kind of hard on the goods in a dive with no support! JQ
Old 12-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Speedo Member

Default Sugoi

In a black Sugoi square-cut today. Just checked their site, and they don't seem to sell it anymore, just jammers. They make them for triathletes, of which I am definitely not one, so the suits are high-quality compression style. Fit great, esp the back!

Tomorrow a speedo, I promise.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:14 AM

Smile views

Is your prize due also?
(first on the new board to top 1000 views)

I said so on "Off Topic" but just 20 views
and 0 replies - so I guess nobody much
bothers reading there.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Speedo Member

Default 1,000+ views

Ha! Thanks, Byron. I'll take a new low-rise Speedo, without lining!

I had no idea this thread would be so popular. I just wanted to share my swimsuits with others who are interested, and to find out what the hip & fit are wearing. Thanks to everyone for taking a look!

What did I wear to swim in today? Pulled out of my gym bag a red Speedo, 3" sides, graphic print on the front and plain red on the back. It's nearing the end of its stretchy life but I still like it.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:19 PM

Thumbs down Can it

IMWB: If you don't toss some of your worn suits away you won't life long enough to break in the many that I'm sure have!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:11 PM

Default Y laps:

In my University N2N's 3/4 hrs steady laps. They are getting to look just a little used-but no thin spots even in butt or crotch.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 PM

Wore a blue and black speedo brand racer brief, which is not exciting. However, I got to the pool and was feeling kind of horny, but that early in the morning I have no time. So, I just dealt with my firm (not hard) state and figured it would ease once we got going. For the most part it did, but after our swim a bunch of us started to chat on deck. without warning, I could feel myself get hard. Lets just say, I filled that suit out like a 16 year old on his first date (and I am by far not 16...lol). Been a while since I boinged for no apparent reason in my swimsuit.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:05 PM

Talking With 2 friends

Swam at Y today with guys who easily lap me. One medical student-great build especially legs in endurance speedo and Master swimmer with the most perfect build. I have been in pool and locker room with him many times and am always amazed how great his body is. He wore a downsized midcut which I think is more his style than speedo. I wore Sporti (cheap) micut-black,yellow and green splatter! Great to be in pool with good swimmers like this. There's something about busy pool atmospheres where everyone feels at home and sociable no matter how "revealing" what you are wearing for a suit. Speedos,midcuts and tight jammers are all that should be allowed for serious lap work.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Speedo Member

Default First swim of 2012

Dorcas3 you're right -- a busy pool does wonders for motivation, and serious suits on everyone shows that the swimmers aren't just goofing around. Personally, I'd permit so suits with an inseam longer than 2", so no jammers, and a bonus for anyone--male or female--in a thong!

Today, for my first swim of 2012, I wore the same suit I mentioned in my first post, the dark purple HOM bikini, 2.5" sides, low-rise, with two vertical white stripes on the left side. Fits great, so well I don't even notice it when I'm swimming.

The other gents in the pool wore dark grey jammers, a medium blue Tyr with 3" sides, and a dark blue or black Speedo with 4" sides.