Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM

Default ABs

Nice shorts I haven't seen before (what a shame they are designated "for the gym" - makes guys feel they are not appropriate to be seen out and about)
http://www.sexyundies.org.uk/wp-cont...bum-shorts.jpg
Old 09-25-2012, 04:55 PM

Default short... sh..

I have one but its nsvy blue with dasrn blue stripes they are very very short indeed.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM

Default Wear short shorts

I've always loved to wear short shorts and I'm lucky that, weather permitting, I can wear them most of the time. Not to take anything away from speedos, but you can't really wear them on the subway or bus, going shopping, visiting a farmers' market, getting a haircut, or just around the neighborhood -- things I do in my short shorts all the time. If more men would wear them, maybe they would stage a comeback. My take on length: Stand up straight with your arms at your sides. If you can feel cloth with your fingers, your shorts are too long.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Thumbs up way to measure

Good rule of thumb there
(the military will know also that when at attention on parade the correct alignment of the arm is to feel the side seam of the pants with the thumb)
Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 AM

"My take on length: Stand up straight with your arms at your sides. If you can feel cloth with your fingers, your shorts are too long".[/quote]

If you're making cut offs from regular jeans, you still have to make sure the legs are long enough to cover the bottom of the pockets.

Other than that, just cut'em off as short as possible!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:43 AM

Default how it's done

Deliciously right?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7kbJythr9s...off+shorts.jpg

Definitely wrong?
http://hossofsauce.files.wordpress.c...review-300.jpg
Old 10-15-2012, 04:50 PM

Default More short shorts

Check out http://guysinshortshorts.tumblr.com/ for more short shorts.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:51 PM

Byron, you need pockets in order to demonstrate the long eared trouser elephant, but it does seem a poor show to have them dangling in public.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 PM

nephew came this weekend and told me he had joined the cross country team at school. Told him I'd take him shopping but I had some shorts from when I ran so he dug through the "ancient history" drawer. He found a pair of Dolphins and really liked them so tried them on. When he modeled them he was a bit modest due to shortness, but figured they'd be ok. Liked fabric and how they looked on. Then he sat down and his junk fell out. "Gross - I can't wear these if I fall out" Told him I wore them with a speedo or jock. Speedo was out - didn't like his junk mashed. He also tried on some Arena shorts with the built in panty -- ok, but still "weird". Ended up a sporting good store's running section and got him some shorts that are mid thigh (5" inseam) that had a mid butt slit on legs. Those were short enough and he could go commando. Taking a guy from boxers to bikinis is not an easy chore. Gays in the bar seem to like them cuz their junk does fall out or they can display some bright color jock or speedo. Not expecting a big comeback but at least they will be available and seen on beaches and gyms more.
PS was hard the rest of the weekend watching his johnson swinging around in those shorts!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
nephew came this weekend and told me he had joined the cross country team at school. Told him I'd take him shopping but I had some shorts from when I ran so he dug through the "ancient history" drawer. He found a pair of Dolphins and really liked them so tried them on. When he modeled them he was a bit modest due to shortness, but figured they'd be ok. Liked fabric and how they looked on. Then he sat down and his junk fell out. "Gross - I can't wear these if I fall out" Told him I wore them with a speedo or jock. Speedo was out - didn't like his junk mashed. He also tried on some Arena shorts with the built in panty -- ok, but still "weird". Ended up a sporting good store's running section and got him some shorts that are mid thigh (5" inseam) that had a mid butt slit on legs. Those were short enough and he could go commando. Taking a guy from boxers to bikinis is not an easy chore. Gays in the bar seem to like them cuz their junk does fall out or they can display some bright color jock or speedo. Not expecting a big comeback but at least they will be available and seen on beaches and gyms more.
PS was hard the rest of the weekend watching his johnson swinging around in those shorts!
You could use this as a scheme to write a complete short story. It should be exciting...