Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 04:08 PM

Default just what I need...

It is hot and sunny today and I suddenly have an urge to get some house repairs done.....
Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 PM

Good subject!

Short short split shorts are just up my alley.

Here is a cheap one, I have been eyeing to buy it. Either yellow or light blue.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270992116117?var=570094026786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Old 09-07-2012, 06:18 PM

i got some. Quality D-. Short - YES, lets just say they are not really a cover up for speedos. Consistency in sizing F. Friend got some the same size and color and fit entirely different. Good Luck. As always, its a crap shoot when ordering from China. Kind of like a trip to Vegas - if you can't afford to lose the money, don't go there.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
i got some. Quality D-. Short - YES, lets just say they are not really a cover up for speedos. Consistency in sizing F. Friend got some the same size and color and fit entirely different. Good Luck. As always, its a crap shoot when ordering from China. Kind of like a trip to Vegas - if you can't afford to lose the money, don't go there.
Did not see yours and friend's actual transactions, I couldn't make a comment on your experience. So far it had been good a few times I bought ebay items from China. I always read through the descriptions, read other buyers' comments. Keep a couple days or months before I finally make up my mind to purchase. Being cheap, I feel it should be appropriate for occasional running and weight lifting.

Do you realize that there are generally speaking 2 styles which look similar, but different? One is that one I am showing, a short split running shorts by Paul Jones. There is another one by Seobean, which is shorter, different material, butts hugging, swimsuit.

Both are looking similarly but actually two different things...
Old 09-07-2012, 08:15 PM

Default re. Vegas

http://images.latinospost.com/data/i...ogan.jpg?w=600

Off-topic but the little lad had been rehearsed to say "I'm glad to see you with your clothes on" - but Harry had been briefed in advance.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Speedo Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Interesting - to what extent up to the waist band do you remove the thread of the side seam?
Put me right on this but are not the Adidas and other splits for runners constructed with a slight fabric overlap at the open sides ?

These BRIGHT yellow shorts are actually Speedo brand, but that has nothing to do with their length. I remove the thread of the side seam clear to the waistband. And Yes, there is a slight fabric overlap at the now-open sides, so you aren't fully exposed when standing, but when running or sitting or working out the thigh is full-on.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Did not see yours and friend's actual transactions, I couldn't make a comment on your experience. So far it had been good a few times I bought ebay items from China. I always read through the descriptions, read other buyers' comments. Keep a couple days or months before I finally make up my mind to purchase. Being cheap, I feel it should be appropriate for occasional running and weight lifting.

Do you realize that there are generally speaking 2 styles which look similar, but different? One is that one I am showing, a short split running shorts by Paul Jones. There is another one by Seobean, which is shorter, different material, butts hugging, swimsuit.

Both are looking similarly but actually two different things...

I had ordered mine and told him - he looked and ordered his before mine had arrived. The were both ordered the same size and both labeled the same when they arrived. When held up together one was about 1.5 inches larger across. Quality was pretty much Walmart standards -- seams coming apart by second washing (cold water, delicate cycle)

Like I said, with the inconsistency from china, I don't order something I'm not willing to toss in Goodwill or trash if it's crummy. I have some great suits, but enough to know it is a crap shoot!
Old 09-10-2012, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snakestone91
Default Short shorts

Nice!
I wear shorts like that too - love it!
If people want to stare or comment, they can.
I get as many positive as negative reactions -
Hope fully coz I look good in them........
Real shorts look + feel amazin!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rugby shortz.jpg (55.2 KB, 53 views)
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM

Default Re.CD post #8

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...zucio1_500.jpg
Shorter or longer than these ?

PS: These denims have had considerably more cutting and redesign in the recycling so I guess really only suitable for the bedroom:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...gwhmo1_500.png
Old 09-11-2012, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...zucio1_500.jpg
Shorter or longer than these ?

PS: These denims have had considerably more cutting and redesign in the recycling so I guess really only suitable for the bedroom:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...gwhmo1_500.png
My cut off jeans are somewhere in between the two extremes - about 2-1/2" shorter than the first one and about 6" longer than the second.

CD

Last edited by California Dolphin : 09-11-2012 at 03:21 AM.