Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 10:29 AM

Default Do you guys think that...

A fascination with tiny, snug-fitting Speedos goes hand in hand with a fascination with snug-fitting jeans? Also do guys who like Speedos also enjoy wearing and "messing around in jock straps"? In my case, there seems to be a connection, but I am wondering if this connection is common or rare. I have a huge collection of Speedos and similar, but I also have more pairs of jeans and more straps than I should :-).
Old 08-24-2012, 12:37 PM

Default beyond speedos...

I would guess common.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:32 AM

Default tiny....

http://dirty-speedo.tumblr.com/image/26263129001

Well, there's "snug fitting" and what I would say as ouch! here .
Accommodation of the goods does not seem to be best arranged
and I guess the Japanese tiny tight speedo guys might give some
advice on this particular presentation.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:40 PM

I like anything that is snug fitting. Be it a jock, Speedos, wetsuit, singlet. There is just something about the feel.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:50 AM

Default I always enjou being strapped in really tight too

I like to first put on a skimpy thong, one with a strap that cuts up tight. Then last night over that I put of a "Franklin" branded strap. These have a 2 inch wide waist band, and a very rubbery feeling pouch, all connected together with some quarter inch wide elestic straps. I tried to go to sleep in this last night, but I couldnt. The pressure from the combination of thong strap, the elastic bands on the strap big and small, and the rubbery pouch was just too much!. I was quickly feeling very, very good, as I kept thinking about all the straps tugging and pulling in different directions and the pressure to get off started to build, relentlessly. I soon was in a desperate condition to get off. It didn't take long, about 20 minutes or so total. After that, I fell right to sleep while still marveling at how much fun all of this was to wear! Highly recommended!

Sebbie
Old 02-22-2013, 12:45 AM

Default Speedos and Jeans

I like my speedos and thongs relatively tight but comfortable. I like the jeans to be tight enough not to slide off my hips but not so tight you cannot see the sexy waistband... Low rise button fly jeans rule...
Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 AM

Default agree

i love low rise button fly, snug fit jeans, but not as tight as a speedo... show some bump out front and the buttons are just hot in lots of ways.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:42 AM

Default Low Rise, Button Fly Jeans

Agree entirely bro. Something very sexy about the buttons and the fabric if the denim is well worn. Love speedos and bikinis but started wearing white briefs with jeans again because nothing is sexier than seeing the waistband above the low rise jeans if shirtless... Favorite brands of low rise jeans?
Old 12-22-2018, 12:13 AM

Smile speedos or singlet with tight jeans.

It's really nice wearing a lycra singlet or speedo swimsuit under a pair of well fitting jeans. Yes, A guy can hard in them, as the feeling is really nice and snug in them, especially when it's time to change into those baggy trousers and boxers.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:57 AM

I agree with you that jeans (all types of pants) should never be worn if they will slide down the hips easily. That is too baggy and stupid. Period.