Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2019, 08:00 PM

Entry accepted and enjoyed lapswimmer, good patriotic choice.

2 colours and black stripes stitched together is 3 colours and counts, I look forward to seeing your photos and hearing of your adventures StrawberryBoards.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:37 AM

Take a closer look. The flag is red, white and blue. But the blue is splotched with black and the white tarnished with browns inan attempt to "age" Ole Glory.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:45 PM

The nationalists drape themselves in the flag declaring they will make America/Britain/Russia/Germany or Brazil great again, but both America's and Britain's finest hours came with ordinary people fighting beneath dirty worn flags to keep the world free of racism, homophobia and intolerance.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:39 PM

So true, Torch... Unfortunately, NS only make the American flag now in bright red, white, and blue print on Polyester. Wish they still had these old Nylon flags still. There is something special about them and I actually feel more patriotic when I wear it than my shiny new one. I guess all things come to an end,, so sad.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Speedo Member

Default I assume this counts then?

I did not consider that I had anything with a multicoloured pattern, but under your clarification of the rules I thought that this met the requirements. I wore this in my pool today.
http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...659&k=76703394
Blue background, white puppy with black border and detailing.
Marcuse, I have had it for a couple of years.
I modified the front dart and rear seam so that there was not all the loose material in the crotch region that many brands seem to think is necessary. I like the material width in the crotch region to be about 5cm wide which is difficult to find. Some brands typically are 7cm wide which is OK but this Marcuse was about 10cm which I find leaves a wet flap uncomfortably hanging between my legs.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:58 PM

niftynev you have scrapped through the conditions of the challenge with your blue Marcuse swim briefs with the white dog and black detailing.

I know a young man who is crazy about small dogs and would love that design.
Those briefs will always catch the eye, well done on your initiative.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:57 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Preliminary Submission

I wore this brief in lieu of running shorts at the home treadmill today. With the winter temperatures upon us and myself on a lap swimming hiatus I ssill need to devise a public situation to wear these. I currently have failed to meet the "wearing where other people will or possibly will see me standard."

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:47 PM

Default Neptune Scepter Triple Color

Today was my NS suit which boasts two gold and three shades of blue in this conservative print at the Y for laps, then home for a little sun before the day turned cool. Texas winters can be delightful on some days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NS Triple Color.jpg (76.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Sunning in January.jpg (75.0 KB, 50 views)
Old 02-08-2019, 10:24 PM

Are we going to do one in February?

I missed out on last month.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:21 PM

The colour of the month challenge has now finished, we've run out of colours.
I've failed last month's challenge as I've had a series of colds and chest infections, and am still coughing and rather upset about it.

I was thinking of starting a style of the month challenge going from shorts, to jammers, to square cuts, briefs, bikinis and thongs month by month, but would need to start now in order to get the skimpy styles in for the beach summer season. Shout if you want it.

Please discuss your feelings about the colour challenge and how wearing different colours has effected your swimming, I'll add my own conclusions once I feel up to it. Getting swim briefs in the right colours has meant I've bought from brands I wouldn't usually look at which has been an experience.
I thought more people would have multicolour prints.
I discovered that I really love to wear strong yellow swim briefs (safe from being see through) and that Arena Santamaria, are as good as they looked in the advert.

If someone would like to take over the colour of the month challenge please let me know.

Please say something ....