Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2018, 07:07 PM

Default Erotic wrestling in speedos

Love the muscle-on-muscle, speedo-on-speedo sensation of erotic wrestling in speedos. If any of you speedo lovers are into wrestling, and have plans to be in Atlanta this year, I would like to meet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front body - red speedos mask boots - full.jpg (42.2 KB, 102 views)
Old 02-04-2019, 07:02 PM

Red face Erotic wrestling in speedos.

I had one experience playfully wrestling with a close friend. We were wearing bright colored tight speedos. After a lot of grabbing and groping, he suggested we do one more match and the looser is unspeedoed. I just blushed, yet very aroused and the tickling feeling in speedos got my curiosity, never thinking it would happen. Both our speedo briefs fit both of us very well, outlining all our assets. His was a bright yellow color and mine were sky blue. We wrestled the last match and I lost and like he said" you lost, speedo comes off." it was quite an erotic feeling, each other's body encased in tight briefs, as now he had me pinned down and overpowered. I just squirmed and kicked, as now he managed to uncover and untie my speedo drawstrings. I had such an erection, feeling very snug and secure in them. He kept me pinned down as I could feel his warm hard on under his speedo while on top of me, again he said " too bad for you, it's coming off!" Despite all my squirming and trying to escape, I could feel my clinging tight speedo slowly coming down, yet my behind and hard on were still secure in the speedo. We both enjoyed my plight, as more and more of my lowers began to show. He looked down at my still squirming torso, when my moment of truth would come with the savoring feeling of his firm hands peeling the soft tight material away and off my fully erect penis. A few more strong pulls, I'll soon be naked, as my bright colored sky blue speedo slowly slipped off my erect and now bouncing free penis and rear buns were exposed. He joyfully had me unspeedoed and completely naked., I wanted to get him naked too, when we had one more erotic round with me naked and him still snug in his bright yellow speedo. After more wrestling, I was winning and soon had him out of his speedo. He looked great, as we're both naked now, we continued our erotic and playful wrestling.Finally upon finishing our erotic matches, we looked on the floor, seeing our peeled off and tangled speedos, we gave one another warm hugs, yet surprised how we ended up being totally naked and erect, but certainly enjoyed, again starting our erotic wrestling in speedos and soon wrestling in the nude.