Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Speedo Member

Like others I am not an exhibitionist; nor do I do the towel dance. Getting ready to swim l change out of my pants, underwear and dress shirt, put on my speedo, and lastly take my tee shirt off. With towel in hand, I head to the showers to rinse off and then hit the pool.

My gym is an old one with an open locker room and an open (gang) shower room. After swimming, I first rinse down and then take my speedo off to rinse it out and then take a soap shower. After showering I grab my towel, dry off, and then wrap it around my waist headed to my locker. On the way to the locker I stop by and spin dry my speedo.

At my locker I remove the towel and finish drying. Then put my towel down to stand on while putting on my underwear, pants, tee, and dress shirt. Lastly making sure my feet are dry then putting on my socks and shoes.

Daily I have to laugh when the swim team comes back from the pool. All in jammers and dripping wet directly from the pool (or showers) headed to their lockers. Opening their locker and grabbing their towel to damp dry their upper body. Then wrapping it around their waist and “towel dance” to drop their soaking wet jammer and maybe a speedo too to the floor. Then with the towel still around their waist they proceed to get their pants (jeans) back on using a reverse towel dance. Go figure?
Old 05-01-2016, 03:22 AM

[quote=BriefBro]In terms of how you change clothes and how naked are you in the locker room, how open and carefree are you guys in the locker room?

"I usually take everything off, put on a speedo, and jammers on top (too modest atm, but it will change)".

Why put jammers over your speedo? if you're embarrassed by wearing just a speedo and want to cover it up, why bother to put it on the first place?
Old 05-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Speedo Member

Default CD

I think many guys wear a speedo under their jammers for support. Don't wear them and no other idea.

Also:

Forgot to say that after the swim team damp dries their upper body and puts their towel around their waist they next first put on a tee shirt before the towel dance to remove the wet gear. Waiting for one of them to fall and hurt themselves. it is funny To think they have been swimming with skin showing and now nothing showing among friends.....
Old 05-01-2016, 04:07 PM

I used to feel free to walk around naked in the locker room as most guys did then. Showers, massages, sauna and jacuzzi were all nude activities so why get covered between? That has all changed. With the pervs now finding sport in taking pics and videos of strangers and posting them online has taken what should be private and turned it public. It seems guys think they are cool with their blog of locker room photos, they are not - they are perverts. If they want to post photos of naked men they should do their friends or find a mirror.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ronniewheelz Send a message via Skype™ to ronniewheelz
Smile

I've had to come to terms in the past with not being private in changing room owing to my disability being paralysed from waist down means I've no leg movement at all. Usually used to get out of pool and back to changing room, transfer from my chair to bench, wriggle and lift my legs and bum until trunks are off before drying and pulling on tracksters. All this takes time so even my smallest particulars are in view for a while!!
Old 05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Speedo Member

I'm in no great shape, but not horrible. It doesn't bother me if guys look or if they are bothered by my nudity. I'll usually get in the LR and open the locker, then get down to underwear and T-shirt, then I go through my bag and find what I'm changing into. If I'm in the gym before my swim, I get my shorts and shirt out, then whatever underwear I'm working out in (usually a thong or sport bikinis). I pull my shorts and sneakers on and off I go. For the swim, I usually have 4 or 5 suits in my bag, so I can choose depending on my mood and the crowd. I have a Joe Snyder Rio camo one that I just don't have the nerve for yet. I usually opt for my black Nike briefs, or a square cut. I like to wear a thong under my suit to, not sure how I got into the habit but I do. I rinse off and head to the pool with my towel over my shoulder. After the swim, I strip off my suit, pat dry so I'm not dripping, and rinse my suit off while I'm nude. I pull the curtain closed on the shower, but then I dry off in there, towel around my waist to my locker, but then the towel hangs over my open locker door. I hate getting dressed when I'm not totally dry, so I'll get my clothes out, check my hair in the mirror etc..all nude so I can be dry. Then dressed and out of there. I'm not showing off, I'm just using the facility, if someone doesn't like it, they can not look, if someone wants to get a peek..go ahead...
Old 05-02-2016, 05:49 PM

In an open plan changing room with gang showers it is normal to be naked and to be seen naked. When changing cubicles and shower curtains are introduced people get curious as to what is being hidden and do perverted things like drilling holes in the sides of cubicles and trying to peep around gaps in shower curtains.

It is healthy and harmless for a man to see other men naked, becoming obsessed by seeing something hidden creates perversion. There also comes a point where obsessively hiding our bodies can become perverse as well.

Have confidence that your body is not offensive, it won't frighten the horses, so just strip off and shower with all the others.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I used to feel free to walk around naked in the locker room as most guys did then. Showers, massages, sauna and jacuzzi were all nude activities so why get covered between? That has all changed. With the pervs now finding sport in taking pics and videos of strangers and posting them online has taken what should be private and turned it public. It seems guys think they are cool with their blog of locker room photos, they are not - they are perverts. If they want to post photos of naked men they should do their friends or find a mirror.
Taking photos or vids of unsuspecting naked guys in a private area is illegal and probably a felony that will eventually land the perp in jail.

However, I would NOT go to the extreme of unnecessarily covering up just because someone might be intent on violating my privacy.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
In an open plan changing room with gang showers it is normal to be naked and to be seen naked. When changing cubicles and shower curtains are introduced people get curious as to what is being hidden and do perverted things like drilling holes in the sides of cubicles and trying to peep around gaps in shower curtains.

It is healthy and harmless for a man to see other men naked, becoming obsessed by seeing something hidden creates perversion. There also comes a point where obsessively hiding our bodies can become perverse as well.

Have confidence that your body is not offensive, it won't frighten the horses, so just strip off and shower with all the others.

The phobia about nudity comes from concerns about embarrassment over sexual arousal or being uncomfortable with their own sexual orientation and being eyed over by other men.

If these issues are that overwhelming, just stay away from any venue that involves full or partial nudity. That includes swimming, hot tubs, communal showers, etc.

Reminds me of the old saying "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".
Old 05-03-2016, 03:43 PM

Hi guys I am a 55 year old who is a fat guy who has swum since i was a kid in speedo trunks. I strip off my cloths put them in the locker and then slip my speedos on. Take a towel with my wash gear with me. After swimming, in the showers i strip off everything, shower and then wash my speedos out, before wrapping my towel around my waist to walk back to the locker room. Use the towel to dry off and then get dressed. No towel dance for me.
Dave