Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Default Wrestling singlets not required

For some reason I still receive Suplay wrestling catalogue. Not that I mind, seeing grownup boys in singlets. There was this comment on one page: "We now carry a full selection of two piece uniforms now allowed in many states". Basically they are offering a rash guard type shirt and comparison shorts. Reading on websites it appears boys are not going out for wrestling due to having to wear singlets. Well I question how a two piece gear is any different. I guess this is the same thing in swimming, from bikini to jammers.

Anyone heard of this issue?
Old 09-06-2016, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

No. But I find it intriguing. I can only imaging two-piece wear while wrestling would actually lead to more bare skin being shown as the two pieces get grabbed and pulled apart. Maybe guys are getting them that want to show more, not less?
Old 09-07-2016, 10:29 AM

I would hope that was the case, but I am afraid it is not. I do not think it will be adopted all over, but then Jammers took the swimming world by storm. Another swim item I do not understand.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
I would hope that was the case, but I am afraid it is not. I do not think it will be adopted all over, but then Jammers took the swimming world by storm. Another swim item I do not understand.

If you want to, check out some of my posts to get one guy's perspective on his love for jammers.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
For some reason I still receive Suplay wrestling catalogue. Not that I mind, seeing grownup boys in singlets. There was this comment on one page: "We now carry a full selection of two piece uniforms now allowed in many states". Basically they are offering a rash guard type shirt and comparison shorts. Reading on websites it appears boys are not going out for wrestling due to having to wear singlets. Well I question how a two piece gear is any different. I guess this is the same thing in swimming, from bikini to jammers.

Anyone heard of this issue?

Having had a look at websites that talk about these two piece uniforms, it is obvious that they are not compression shorts, tight as we know them but a looser fight short which is almost certainly not as "revealing" as singlets or compression shorts
Old 09-12-2016, 02:12 PM

I have no doubt the singlet is an issue for some guys new to wrestling. If the two piece gets them into the sport, I am fine with that. The jammer opened swimming to guys not willing to wear a brief. For the sake of the sport I am fine with making it more welcoming. When I was coaching a swim team I found many of the jammer guys eventually switched to briefs. I also agree with Cap Jam. There are lots of cool form fit jammers out there that look hot on the right guy. Wear what makes you feel good!
Old 09-12-2016, 02:45 PM

Default Re

Dylan, Bill and Joe have all of these. Josh is at least curious.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:57 PM

Red face Wrestling singlets not required

One of my friends wore a one piece singlet to our men's gym for an unusual playful wrestling session. His was like a woman's one piece Speedo racing swimsuit, fitting him quite well. Some of the other young guys also wearing wrestling singlets, but square legged style and very snug too. They were told originally that the looser of each contest will be stripped naked by their wrestling partners feeling very aroused by the snug feeling in their singlets, while still on them before their match. My friend's singlet was a bit tighter on him and his excitement was quite noticable, when the referee announced just before the matches started that wearing wrestling singlets weren't required, so strip them off now. All the guys including my friend would blush while trying to cover their full hard on well encased in lycra. The referee gave them some time to peel off those tight singlets, as they would offer to help one another stripping off their close snug feeling wrestling outfits. Slowly the first guy stripped naked, as the others watched and then the others one by one, slowly stripping off their tight singlets. My friend was last and his was the sexiest and tightest singlet, fitting like a one piece swimsuit, as the other now naked wrestlers would pull and tug it down his squirming body, as the feeling was so beautiful for my friend, slowly loosing all that clinging spandex. After a lot giggling, blushing and childish resisting, he was soon naked with his full erection springing out from under the clinging lycra material and soon unsnugged and stripped off him while childishly giggling with a bouncing full hard on. Now all the guys were ready to wrestle in the nude,like the referee said " Singlets weren't required" and so naked wrestling matches began.