Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2020, 02:48 AM

Red face Dress up on Valentine's Day as a Cupid.

I had to see the doctor(female) again for a usual yearly physical examination. It was on Valentine's Day and a very cold day. I was dressed in my warm snug winter outfit and under the warm snug denim overalls, I had a bright pink colored long sleeve leotard with a long back zipper, bright pink colored opaque tights and white microfiber sexy panties under the tights. I waited a while, when called by the nurse, then weighed and blood pressure taken, when the doctor entered, wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day and asked if I was wearing my Cupid underwear. I blushed, as usual and had a noticable hard on outlined in my snug winter outfit, when told by her, my winter overalls and flannel shirt will have to come off first. There I was blushing and still bashful undressing with these ladies watching me soon have to bare it all including my Cupid leotard and tights. Our lovely nurse said she'll help ready me for the doctor's examination, that means the bright pink Valentine's Day leotard, tights and what ever undies I'm in under the tights come off too. Before I realized, the nurse was unbuttoning and unzipping the snug overalls, then the flannel shirt was taken off,as all I could was squirm and try hiding my outlined erection. Those snug overalls and leotards underneath really were tickling, when she says "hold still now, while I get you undressed." I tried keeping my snug and warm overalls from coming off, but to no avail while the nurse would firmly pull them down to my ankles, then shake them off my kicking feet encased in pink. I did moan, as she soon had those snug denim overalls off me and now only in all bright pink Cupid leotard and tights when she said "we're not finished yet, let's get the Cupid out of you." I didn't want to take off my Valentine's Day leotards, but the nurse had the final say, as she would slowly unzip the long leotard zipper, tickling me so much. Eventually the nurse had the soft bright pink leotard unsnugged and down to my ankles, then telling me"step out of them." Soon she'll have be naked and erect for the doctor, when the lovely nurse slowly stripped the pink opaque tight down my legs and then to my kicking feet. She then freed my feet from the tights, slowly peeling them off, one foot at a time. It was almost over for me just in white shiny panties keeping my hard penis still snug and secure. when now she stretched the clinging panties waistband and soon began peeling those clinging panties down and off me with my erect penis slipping out from the sexy panties and soon the nurse had them down and around my ankles like the pink tights and now I'm naked and ready to see the doctor(female) with a full hard on bouncing free and totally in the nude. The doctor came into the room with a long gown while seeing my naked male body, would just smile and commenced giving me a full, time consuming physical examination. It was a lot of fun being their Cupid for the afternoon and finally out of the pink and having a full physical examination by the lady doctor with the nurse's help.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:40 AM

Red face Do you guys think that

It's real nice wearing rather snug jeans with a tight fitting singlet under them. It's bed time with my beloved uncle and he has those baggy pajamas ready for me,but the snug fitting jeans and the tight fitting singlet have to come off. He smiles ,telling me " all those sexy clothes you're wearing are coming off now." I had a such an erection too, when he took me into the bedroom and said, " he'll strip me naked and don't worry about being hard under that singlet." He soon had the stretch belt on the snug jeans unfastened and opened, as I squirmed and resisted the sexy warm denim jeans from coming off. "pop" the front snap was opened, when he then slowly unzipped the front zipper showing the tight singlet keeping my hard penis so snug and secure encased in the singlet My friend stopped by with two other guys, seeing me about to be stripped out of the snug jeans and singlet. One of his friends would say"Do you think that ... My friend said "yes it's what you think is happening, is going to happen to him," and soon they left when my uncle would start pulling and tugging on the snug denim, trying to strip them off my closely squeezed legs, but no avail, as my uncle would smile and saying "loosen up, those jeans are coming off now". Slowly, yet firmly he worked the snug denim down my legs and then had them wrapped around my ankles and kicking feet, then shaking them off me, as he continued undressing me. It was rather sensational, him pulling those snug jeans off me. Now the fun part for my uncle, as I'm still only in the tight fitting singlet, when says again "we're not finish, while I pleaded to keep the tight tickling singlet on over the pajamas" "no, it's coming off too" he answered while freeing my arms from the singlet short sleeves, then slowly peeling it down my squirming upper torso. My uncle has me bare from the waist up and my lower half and hard penis are still encased in the sexy clinging singlet. It was over for me, while he gently tugged the lower half of my half on, half off singlet from my excited lowers. It felt like a girl's one piece swimsuit coming off, with the warmth his hands peeling it of my erect penis, then stretching the leg bands from my crotch with my erect penis now bouncing free. I squeezed my legs and rear cheeks closely, but again to no avail, when he gave a few more pulls and I felt the clinging singlet slip off my now exposed behind and male assets. The feeling of that tight singlet being stripped off was sensational and soon I was naked with the tight singlet wrapped around my ankles and I soon ejaculated all over the bedroom carpet. He would just say to me before putting on the baggy pajamas "wow, that was quite a load of healthy of energy. and like my friend would say "Do you think that... and my uncle answered with "yes He'll'' be out of those tight jeans including his body wear and into pajamas.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:27 AM
Speedo Member

Default Snug fit

Well, I love to wear the snug fit style but only in mens underwear because its enhance my bulge and show off what i have got.