Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2015, 04:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Girl causes speedo trouble on swim team

When I was on high school swim team there was a cute girl who really was into teasing us guys and she had an older brother on the team and I think he shared perhaps a bit too much information with her.

She would say things like "nice speedo" about our practice suits and you could definitely tell she was looking at our speedos. She would sit on our laps just before our events and squirm a bit. That certainly sent us to the starting blocks chubbed up or worse!

But her mouth caused the most trouble sometimes. She'd get a guy aside away from everyone. She knew what to say to extract maximum excitement. The girl was an amazing tease. "I know what speedos do to you". "I know what you do in your room after practice in your speedos." "Do you sleep in yours like my brother does?" She could get you aside and just hammer you. "Do you know it when you're showing in your speedos?" "We can tell when your speedo is working on you". "We show in our speedos too", she would say. She would say stuff about her brother, too, like he likes to show off in his speedos, do you like to? Do you get that tickle in yours? Do you wear them when you don't have to? (all of the above was true). Mostly i just stood there and didn't answer, being total dumbfounded.

She did it for no more reason than to get me hard and get a reaction. I was fully boned and probably shaking a bit - getting pretty close to losing all control. She said her brother gets like that in his speedo and when the head ridge shows like mine was it means its close and it goes off as she reaches out and gives the head a gentle squeeze and it was all over. Relax, she whispers - it's ok. A few other guys told me she did it to them also. Later I got my first BJ from her.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Speedo Member

Default R:

Awesome story, I sure as hell would like a girl like that
Old 11-24-2018, 04:09 PM

yes, indeed. great story. I remember my school speedos which seem to have a much more sensitive fabric which and any touch or accidental rub would send the blood rushing through. Use to love the revealing bulge especially if other people were about.
Used to love it when our housekeeper would do the laundry and run her fingers around my brief speedos while sorting the laundry, usually making a comment about how small they were.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Speedo Member

Smile Awesome

Indeed, it is a great story. Hope it was true enough