Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2015, 12:16 AM

Default recently bought some nylon briefs

I local store was going out of business and I was able to get a pretty descent bargain on these pure nylon bikinis. They are quite comfortable to wear. In fact they feel like silk when I wear them.

Do you think it would be inappropriate to dress down in the men's locker room while I have these on?

Do they look a bit feminine? Especially the purple/lavender colored bikini?

I got them for $0.70 a piece! Yes, only 70 cents!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nightware.jpg (27.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-20-2015, 03:21 AM

I have a set of those, except the striped pair has green stripes. I don't think they look feminine. If I could find them for $0.70 a piece, I'd buy a lot more of them
Old 01-20-2015, 06:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default I bought the same

I bought the same pair at Kmart and don't see these as feminine at all. When I change into them after taking a shower at a health club, no one has made any comments about the style or the fabric. I have seen other guys wear far more suggestive briefs than the ones you have pictured..
Old 01-20-2015, 05:39 PM

there was a time when the only thing you could wear for underwear in the locker room was white briefs or boxers. Anything else was sure to get a lot of comments. With the explosion in underwear in colors and styles that is shown at such staid establishments as Macy's, I don't think that anyone really makes that much notice of what other guys are wearing. I've worn all color bikini briefs in the locker room and no one ever made a comment. I wouldn't worry about it but for only .70 I'd head back to the store and stock up!
Old 01-20-2015, 09:41 PM

I ended up buying 10 pairs all together. They had about 4 different pattens/colors to them. I'm very happy with them. Sleep soo good in them at night.

Yes, K-mart went out of business here and they had them on the clearance rack. I wish I would have bought more. Oh well.