Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2012, 03:46 PM

Default swimwear obsession purchasing

Is anyone like me, everybody knows that there is hundreds of brief style suits on sale all over the internet and local swimwear stores.
call it the must have it syndrome, or the cant resist buying it.
When I see pics of guys in skimpy swimwear I get the urge oh he looks good in that suit I got to have it.
LOL OH WELL ITS TO BAD i CANT AFFORD TO BUY THEM ALL DISSAPOINTING STATE OF MIND.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:00 PM

Same to me " CANT AFFORD TO BUY ONE ".
So , I just download the model photos and look at it whenever the desire come up...
Old 06-22-2012, 11:51 PM

Default can u have too many?

When I take the time to count how many suits I have I find it very amusing. Considering the wear out rate, I think I can live to 793 and not buy another suit. It is actually hard to pick out which ones I want to wear, and quite a few are still brand spanking new...lol... and I just added more... some London collection suits (I rationalized it that the Olympics come only once every four years).

Now, I confess i have them in categories... certain suits are just for my swim workouts, some are just for wearing at the beach or hanging out on the boat, etc.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:49 AM

Default London Collection

LOL - If you were visiting for the Olympics your Sporti could be very useful as SO have just come out with a street map print on a speedo (and if wearing it on the streets you might be of some help to confused tourists by pointing to your butt - and they in turn would have an excuse for a close look).
Old 06-23-2012, 12:34 PM

Most guys spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions of dollars, to try and find a place that makes them happy, ejaculation-wise. Your suits make you hapy in this regard, and you are complaining that they cost $29 or $30 dollars ea?

Chris Humphries should be so lucky.

Seriously if the suits help you get off enjoyably, totally safely and without having to get into an expensive relationship that you don't ultimately want, you are not wasting your money at all. INdeed, you are a "smart shopper getting a wild but totally safe orgasm for a bargain basement price." Think about it, Louis. As wild ways to ejaculate go, a new suit is a teriffic bargain compared with the cost of any of the other options men pursue...straight, gay or whatever.

If I have a problem, it's that I believe I have way more fun in my suits than I would have in a relationship with another person irrespective of gender. If I wanted to pursue a relationship, I need to prepared to not only open my wallet, but also find someone who enjoys the suits at least as much as I do...a tall task for sure.

Just ordering a few new suits is not only cheaper than a relationship would be, but avoids a host of other ssues. I can't get my head around the notion that somehow I would be happier in a relationship, irrespective of the cost. Orgasm-wise, I can totally blow myself away for the cost of the right new suit. This is really cheap compared with the stuff other guys get themselves into in order to try to have a great orgasm. Chris married Kim mainly because he thought the sex would be really fun...boy did he get fooled! Most guys get stuck in relationships for the same reason, and probably most are fooled.

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 06-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:13 PM

Default interesting question

I wonder how many guys purchase brief style (or less) swimwear for the purpose of getting to orgasm in them versus buying the suits because they like the look, the fit and the way it makes them feel (not just from a sexual perspective). I don't think it is a subtle difference. I personally have never really thought of my suits for the sole purpose of stimulating myself as as alternative to a relationship. However, I enjoy the feeling of being stimulated while in a brief cut suit, especially under the right circumstances. As to purchasing, I like the way the suits look on me, I like how they accent my body, and how awesome they feel on when swimming or lounging. Having said that, an inanimate object can not substitute for the best aspects of human interaction, which I think is well beyond the acts of sexual nature. No judgment on Sebbie's comment, it is just interesting to see and learn what motivates each of us in this area.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:51 PM

Wow...you raise issues..a lot of them...just a "brief reply for now"

The first issue is "Do guys have stronger and more powerful orgasms in partner sex or in solo sex?" A. There is a body of research on this and B. The research is divided with many guy saying they have stronger and more satisfying orgasms in solo than in partner sex, but overall, the sexual experience is "more satisfying" than in solo sex whatever that means.

The second issue is "Should we somehow feel sorry for guys who for whatever reason never engage in or do not currently engage in partner sex?" The stereotype of the adult masturbator is of a child who never totally grew up psychologically to engage in "real" sex or a person who avoids social contacts in any form..the adult version of the nerdy loner who never grew up, sexually.

Interestingly, society accepts the notion of a female spinster who occasionally pleasures herself "down there" much more readily than the image of the adult man who engages in "self-abuse" rather than in partner sex. Further, it's generally accepted that single men will be having multiple sexual partners and that they will be tomcatting around, whereas this stereotype is not nearly so often applied to women.

Bottom line is that there are many men who by choice or by chance do not engage in partner sex. Somehow, divorced guys tend to like to hang out with me and ask for advice. Some of them seem to believe that they have lost their partners, the days of having a powerful, fun orgasm are over. Nothing is further from the truth, and maybe the spinsters could teach the single men a thing or two about enjoying and being at ease with their own bodies.

As to whether a Speedo is an inanimate object for the purpose of having sex, would you say the same thing about a guy getting turned on by his girl friend wearing sexy lingeree? I come from the "whatever floats your boat" school on this topic, and if you find something sexy that I would not find sexy at all, that doesn't make you right and me wrong, or vice versa. So long as its harmless to you or others, you enjoy it, and it works for your psyche, I say "go for it!"

I am getting my thoughts together on all of this as a prelude to write a book based on some of the ideas already posted on my web site Sebringsi.com, and one ofthe topics I intend to want to spend a significant part of thel book for is the subject of sex for guys who for whatever reason are not in an intimate realtionship with another person. You can see what I have already said about this topic there. Being single with no intimate relationship is not the end of the world...indeed this can be a great place to be. Many of these people may be having a more fun sexual adventure than the the ones in intimate relationships.

It's all good..

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 06-23-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
As to whether a Speedo is an inanimate object for the purpose of having sex, would you say the same thing about a guy getting turned on by his girl friend wearing sexy lingeree?

I think you misunderstood my point. I am not questioning the sex part. However, my point was that there are far more aspects to a good relationship than sex, attributes that can not come from an object like a swimsuit. In fact, the best of most relationships has nothing to do with sex, in my opinion. To be sure, lots of guys find certain things very arousing, such as lingerie, or whatever. Agree that if it "floats the boat" and is harmless to others, no problem.

I am not judging. I find the topic of what turns each of us on to be really interesting. We are each unique.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:05 PM

I have a huge collection I have purchased over the years. I used to have a job that I traveled the world and I would always bring home some sort of swimsuit or bikini underwear as a souvenir. Unfortunately I was thinner then so many are too small or the elastic has dried up, but instead of a photo album, I have my own collection of memories of travel. With all the websites to purchase suits now I have a tough time keeping control. I have found that no matter what the suit, sooner or later you can find it on sale or a lower price if you have the time and patience to search it out.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:52 AM

PSDave, I too have a very large collection of underwear and swimwear. Time has taken its tool on my waist size. Something that needs addressing, but not now. Very true my "good old" items are starting to fail me. Elastic giving up, and the lycra deterioration, I cannot stop.

My partner, knowing my love of a things Speedo type wear, has brought me many an item from his travels around the world.

BTW is th PS for Palm Springs?