Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2014, 05:14 AM

These "minimal athletics socks" are entirely hidden by training shoes giving the appearance of not wearing socks, at first I found the combination of oversized shorts with undersized socks a bit strange, as if the wearer was making up for covering his knees by exposing his ankles.
Last year I actually bought a multipack of minimal socks for cycle camping, they cut the weight and bulk of spare socks I was carrying and were so cheap as to be disposable if I couldn't be bothered to carry dirty socks home. Worn with Lycra cycle shorts and cleated shoes I found them good enough to use again this year.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:13 PM

Runners like those "no-show" socks. They add little to no extra weight to their body so the runners claim.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:07 PM

Default Carioca

Sungaboy - forgot a PS to post#5 : see also what SingletLover says on
his post#67 in thread Yummy.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:06 PM

Default another PS:

I think I found my tanga now: https://road2rio2014.files.wordpress...b8_o.jpg?w=604
Old 08-24-2014, 07:19 PM

Default Out at Wal mart today

THey had collections of athletic wear in all the local high school colors and logos. Tee shirts, but most interestingly some short shorts in the same style and pattern that was popular in the 1960s. Split sides, piping around the edges in a contrasting school color, ie Maroon shorts outlined in white piping for Tates Creek high. The white piping went right up the split side as well.

What goes around comes around!

These obviously are popular this year at the schools.
Sebbie
Old 08-31-2014, 07:31 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Here's a recent article from the Wall Street Journal:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...tory_LeadStory

When you see an article like this in the WSJ (a "conservative" publication), you know the trend for the shorter look is gathering momentum. Also, most of the comments seem to be very supportive.

Is important to understand about “be conservative” sometimes it don’t deal about “how much skin you show” … be conservative deal about “how much OK you are with the establishment” a example of this at the 80’s with the “Yuppie” movement be a guy in a shortly tennis shorts pants with the business pals at the Sunday playing tennis or be a patriarchal dad shirtless washing the car were icons of the values of a “Family Guy”… currently now shirtless is a guy who “broke the rules” of the establishment… the import is think. Why the establishments change the rules?... For me the “regular people” NEVER choice…. They only take one of the two or three possibilities that the establishment give to take……. In any moment the establishment thinks “is a moment to give more liberty” and in other decades “Is the moment to take of the liberty to the people”, the trick is that the people always think they are always free to choice, but is only an illusion……