Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a speedo minded guy
You should really publish these stories. They are great. And please continue.

I couldn't agree more. I really look foward to a next chapter. You're writing style is so readable. Of course, the subject matter is great! Young guys, speedos, hard-ons, speedos…who could ask for more?!!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:02 PM

Default ch 13: Jack's Yellow Suit

Writer's note: While most of the story is about the three guys, a little diversion to Jack and MaryBeth. Hope you like it....

Marybeth found herself drifting back to their youth as she watched Jack maneuver the Pontoon boat to the middle of the lake in the dusk. A full moon rose in the east as the last glimpses of a pink sunset nestled behind the mountains to the west. Jack was as fit today as the day she met him, and he still rocked a speedo better than any guy ever. He was well equipped to flaunt a sensational manly bulge, which she loved about him in his swimsuits. It was, after all, what attracted her to him so many years ago.

“You look handsome,” she said as she sipped from her glass of Chardonnay. “You sure know how to turn a lady on,” She teased him a little with some touches. Jack smiled back at her as he eased the boat out to the middle of the lake. He had changed into a new suit he had just bought. It was a bold black background suit with splashed of red, white, yellow and green fireworks that looked amazing on his tall, lean, muscular body. He had on a sweatshirt that stopped above the waistline of the suit. “Still has got the same cute bulge,” MaryBeth thought to herself. She was getting very much turned on, which in turn was making Jack aroused.

The two had stolen this alone time, leaving the guys to do whatever they wanted. Jack and MaryBeth loved the romance of their moonlight cruises. A couple of candles, a nice glass bottle of wine, and the peaceful lake, which was always quiet, flat water this time of the evening. A couple of loons off in the distance gave them a concert of calls. Jack idled the boat and cut the motor. The boat sat quietly adrift, hardly moving in the still water.

“You still make me wild,” she whispered to Jack as he sat next to her on the lounger seat. “Just like the first day I saw you.” She rubbed Jack’s leg as she talked. He smiled at her.

“Amazing,” Jack replied. “I was thinking the same about you.”

They actually discovered each other at two different times, back in college. For Marybeth, she had gone to a swim event with a girlfriend who was dating another swimmer. She had never seen a swimming event and was intrigued by the tight, form fitting swimsuits all the guys wore. The team suits were red Nylon suits, not quite as small as the suits Jack wore today, but when wet they hugged the body, showing all. It didn’t seem to bother the guys at all. It was there that she spotted this one tall, lean swimmer. He stood out from the others. He had amazing cute legs, a wonderful smile, and he laughed all the time. He cheered his teammates. Best of all, he had the most sexy frontal bulge of any guy there. She made Jack blush as she retold the story of how she spent the whole meet checking his anatomy out and watching how his suit clung to him and showed her everything after he would get out of the water.

“I wanted you right there,” she said as she sensuously massaged Jack’s upper legs and teased his cute bulge.

“So my swimming ability had nothing to do with it,” Jack teased back. His hand rubbing her back as he spoke. Jack was growing inside the bold print suit. He leaned over and kissed his gorgeous wife.

“Well, that too, but no,” she replied. “It was all about your equipment,” she giggled. “Remember the yellow swim suits you guys wore?” she asked, letting the conversation flow. The team had red suits with three yellow stripes, and yellow suits with three red stripes. They interchanged them at meets. For practice they wore solid red or solid black suits.

“Oh yeah, I loved those suits,” Jack replied.

“So did I,” MaryBeth answered. “That yellow was almost sheer when you guys got out of the pool,” she laughed. “It was quite the show.”

“No, they weren’t,” Jack slightly protested. He waited. “Well, maybe a little he finally relented.”

The two sat quietly arm in arm and watched the rising moon. It was a gorgeous night as it lit up the lake. More loons joined the concert. They embraced into deep sensual kisses. Jack became rock hard in his suit, ready for wherever MaryBeth took this. She felt his hardness against her and smiled inside. She could still make him really rock his tiny suits. She loved getting him all aroused in them.

“Remember that trip to the beach after we started dating?” she asked, as they paused the action. She had her hand placed right on Jack’s aroused mound. He enjoyed the feel.

“Oh wow, I will never forget it,” he replied. “Now I know why you made me where the yellow swimsuit,” he chuckled.

“You were so cute,” she replied. “Such a nice guy. You even brought flowers,” she smiled at him.

“You made me wild,” he replied. “I laid there and you kept rubbing my side as we soaked in the sun. I got a massive hard on.”

“I know,” she smiled. “I thought you were so cute all horny. I liked how you kept going in the water, and then the suit clung to you and I got a close up view.”

“That was a wild session we had,” he replied, referring to the two of them making out on the beach.

“You enjoyed it,” she replied referring to what had happened to Jack. In his youth, he had gotten so aroused, especially by her wandering hands, that he could not hold back. “It was my first time seeing that happen to a guy,” she confessed.

“I struggled so hard to hold it back,” Jack explained. “But you kept feeling me…” he trailed off. They both chuckled. It was also his first time having a lady do that to him while he was in a swimsuit.

The two engaged in deeper romance, as the boat continued to very slowly drift in the water. MaryBeth enjoyed the feel of Jack’s youthful response to her efforts. As they embraced and she teased him, he would moan, especially as she felt the full outline of his anatomy. She enjoyed the way he would caress her and his deep sensual kisses. No one but the two of them ever knew how far they took it out there alone in the lake, but it did end with a splash as Jack took a jump in the water, just before starting the boat for the ride home, the wine gone and the candle about burnt out. There were also a few more waves in the lake.

Shortly after, the boat docked back at the house.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:45 PM

All I can say is I love it all!!! Please hurry with the next chapters. Great storyline
Old 02-17-2014, 09:03 PM

It's like a steamy romance novel with hot swimmer guys in tight Speedos! All these young studs - and even older Jack - getting so worked up.....lovin' it!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:49 PM

Default ch 14: Moose, races, and hanging swimsuits...

Ben and Erik were out the door early, not quite ten minutes after 5am. This far east and north, the sun was up early, waking both of them far earlier than they normally would. They quickly got ready for a morning run. They had first each grabbed pairs of running shorts, but then Erik opted to just slip on one of his swimsuits, this time opting for the original black and gold Speedo, his first. Ben followed his lead, stripping back out of his blue shorts and sipping into a blue and yellow Arena suit. They gingerly tip toed out the lakeside door, wondering if Jack was already out swimming. The lake was still, the air was a crisp 65, and the sun was just starting to crest the eastern hills.

“Let’s go,” Ben said as he leapt off the deck stairs. A raft of ducks that had taken up the night on the dock quaked loudly as they scurried into the water. Erik smiled as Ben stared running, clad only in the cute blue suit and a pair of Nike Waffle Trainer running shoes. Erik set off behind him, looking similarly out of context in his black and gold Speedo and a pair of Nike Daybreak running shoes. They turned right onto the dirt road that would lead them toward town. The road along the lake was narrow as it wound its way toward the town and main road. Some parts gravel, and some just tire tracks in the soft earth. The guys were not sure how far it was to the end, but they guessed it was five miles each way. They intended to cover all of it and back.

“This feels like a good pace,” Ben said to Erik, who was now side by side with him.

“Perfect,” replied Erik, the strings of his suit bouncing with each landing. He guessed they were running about 6:15 miles, give or take.

They ran in silence for at least a mile, simply enjoying each other’s company. The road occasionally came close to the lake, but for the most part it meandered through the forest. A loud rustle in the woods startled the two. They both looked at each other, a somewhat panicked expression on their faces. The sound got louder and closer.

“What the f..k is that?” Ben said.

“I have no idea,” Erik replied. “But whatever it is, it is close.”

They heard the breaking of branches to their left. Both of them were clearly freaked by the situation. Erik looked down at himself, almost naked but for the tiny swimsuit. Ben and he were in no way dressed to fight a wild animal. “Maybe this running was not such a smart idea,” Erik thought. The two stopped.

“Should we run back?” Ben asked.

“I don’t know,” said Erik, sounding confused.

Suddenly about 100 feet ahead, a large, tall animal burst from the woods onto the road. The tall bull moose was making his way to the lake. While he glanced at the two swimsuit clad guys as he crossed the road, he gave them no concern at all. As quickly as he emerged, he vanished into the woods across the road. The guys listened as his footsteps made the same rustling sound.

“Holy crap,” said Erik. Neither he nor Ben had ever seen an animal that big before.

“What was that thing?” Ben said.

“I am pretty sure that was a moose,” Erik replied. “He was huge.”

“Do they eat people?” Ben asked.

“Obviously not,” Erik replied. “If they did, we’d have been that things breakfast.”

“Good point,” replied Ben. The guys were still a little freaked as they started a slow jog. They said nothing as their pulse rates came back down.

“Man that really was cool,” Erik finally broke the silence.

The guys hit the intersection of the main road at about forty minutes, making their U-turn to start the six mile run back. The sun was up higher now, but the road was still mostly shade covered, keeping it cool, perfect for a run. Small trickles of sweat had soaked the front of their suits and their muscular abs were shimmering from the moisture. About a mile in they heard a car coming. As it got closer they contemplated their decision to run in just swimsuits. Perfectly normal on a beach, but this was more of a remote back road than a beach.

“What should we do?” Ben asked, Erik knowing exactly what he was referring to.

“It’s no big deal,” Erik replied. “They are just swimsuits.”

“Yeah, I guess,” said Ben, who was feeling way more self-conscious about what he had on, or maybe what little he had on.

A red Ford pickup rounded the curve and came into sight. Two guys inside. They slowed as they approached, due to the narrow road. As they passed they waved and nodded. The truck continued on its way. Inside the truck, the two guys didn’t give the two swimsuit clad runners a concern.

“See, told you…” Erik replied after they passed.

Ben picked up the pace, pushing the final five miles of the run. He brought them under six minute miles and kept increasing as they went further down the road. Erik stayed right with him, even at this pace they both had reserve speed they could use.

“I think we are about two miles left,” Ben said. “This was where we saw that moose.”

“Yeah, probably Erik replied. This time Erik took the lead. He opened up his stride and put on a powerful surge. The rivalry was on. Ben pushed hard to catch him, having to sprint full speed to get back up to Erik. The two guys really were working each other now, their tight suits flexing with the movement of their muscles in the back. Erik loved the freedom of leg movement the suits gave him, even better than his most favorite full side split shorts.

Ben was not going to be outrun. As he passed the final turn before their driveway, he burst a solid surge, catching and passing Erik.

“F..K you,” Erik yelled in jest and frustration. He aggressively put on a surge, and caught Ben with maybe 300 yards to go. The guys were well under a five minute pace, probably 4:30. Erik gave it all he had and edged next to Ben. With a hundred feet to go, He kicked hard and shot a few feet ahead, crossing the driveway just about arms- length ahead of Ben.

“Good freaking run,” Ben said, gulping in air. “You kicked my ass on that last surge.”

Erik smiled and the two gave each other high fives. Their suits now fully soaked in sweat. They both bent over at the waist and caught their breaths. Ben reached over and rubbed Erik’s cute back side, his suit hugging his bubble butt, exposing his tight, muscled upper legs. Neither was in any condition to take it much further, but they still admired their chiseled, lean bodies.

“Damn, what a run,” Erik said as they headed back to the house. Ben wrapped his arm around Erik’s waist and pulled him close.

“Now, let’s get in that lake,” Ben requested.
_________
Old 02-18-2014, 10:50 PM

Default ch 13 continued

Dylan took a long, hot shower, enjoying the warmth of the steamy bathroom, He thought about doing more than just showering, even teasing himself a little, but opted not to. As he toweled off, he eyed Ben’s swimsuit hanging on one of the towel hooks. It was the one he wore the first day, the one with the splashes and streaks of color, the one Eric liked so much the other morning. Ben had washed it out and left it to dry. Dylan’s eyes kept wandering over to the dangling little swimsuit as he stood there naked brushing his teeth. Finally he plucked it from the hook and held it up, inspecting it closely.

“How do they wear something so small.” he thought. Like all swimsuits, it looked much smaller off the body in its original form. A twinge of arousal rusted in him. He was becoming more curious. He held it up to himself in the mirror, imagining what he would look like in it. He stepped back, and checked himself in the mirror with the suit held in front of his body. Dylan was a rugged guy, muscular but not as sculpted in the abs as his younger brother. He had a flat stomach, smooth chest, and well defined upper body, stronger on top that Erik. The other major difference between them was that Ben was cut, while Dylan was not, which always struck both of them oddly. This slight difference gave Dylan a thicker look in that area, and in tight underwear the outline on Dylan showed, just as it did on Ben in his swimsuits.

Dylan hung the suit back up and started shaving, but he kept thinking about it. Outside he could hear Eric and Ben as they came back from their run. They were going in the lake, so he knew he would not be disturbed. He wiped his shaven face clean of residue foam and grabbed the suit again. He checked the size, it was smaller than he would wear, but close, only a couple inches different. Plus it certainly stretched. He really wanted to see and feel how it would fit.

Dylan finally gave in to temptation. He slid the suit up his legs and pulled it over his anatomy. As expected it was tight, but he watched as the material stretched across him. He took his hand and adjusted himself inside the suit, tying the strings. He noted that Erik wore himself up in his suits, so he tried that first. The feel of the tight fit was certainly arousing, and his body started to respond. He stepped back and looked in the mirror at himself. Despite his earlier thoughts about the suit being too small, he actually thought he looked pretty cool. Sure he was almost hard, but that would go away, and he liked the way it showed off his legs. He also really liked his bulge, which he would never admit to anyone.

For the next several minutes, Dylan tried different positions. He ticked himself down, which gave the suit a much more modeled look. He actually liked that position better, a little less anatomically obvious in his opinion. His semi hard anatomy, however, still prominent even in the tucked position. He tried to the left and to the right. Each time he adjusted, he gave himself a quick stroke, which added to his excitement. Dylan turned and tried to see how his backside looked. For what he could see, he thought it looked awesome, albeit tight. Dylan turned back around and ran his hands all over himself, feeling the tight lycra material wrapping him up. He imagined what it would be like to be with a pretty young lady on a beach, she in a bikini and him in this swimsuit. He smiled at the thought.

Nearly rock hard, Dylan slipped the suit off and returned it to the hook. Ben would never know. Naked once again, Dylan finished up what he had not completed in the shower. He also had to figure out how to get Erik to lend him one of his suits. Dylan had an idea.

----- Continue?.....
Old 02-20-2014, 12:10 AM

Default Thank you for another fine chapter

STS, Love your writing. Please continue. And I love how you brought in other characters from other stories. Nice tie-ins
Old 02-22-2014, 05:15 PM

Default ch 14: Going long...

After watching the lake, holding hands, and enjoying the peaceful morning as they settled down from their run, Ben and Erik grabbed their googles off the deck and jumped into the lake. The cold, clear water felt awesome after their run. Jack was nowhere to be seen, they were not even sure if he was up, yet. The water was still fairly calm, a slight ripple of windblown waves out of the west, but nothing like the lake could get once the wind picked up. Ben came close to Erik as they stood in the water. Ben then slipped behind Erik, rubbing against his cute butt with his front.

“Remember the breathing technique?” Ben asked Erik as their two bodies touched. Erik felt that Ben was getting very turned on.

“I think so,” Erik replied, as he broke their moment and started to demonstrate his skill.

“Looks good,” Ben encouraged Erik after the quick demonstration. Ben adjusted himself, enjoying a quick self massage. “See that floating dock?” Ben pointed out pretty far down the lake to the east.

“Yeah,” Erik replied. “That’s a long way,” he added, knowing what was coming next.

“Let’s see if we can make it there and back,” Ben challenged. “Slow and easy, and we can stay closer to shore in case you get tired.”

“I won’t get tired,” Erik replied back snidely. “You forget who is the better runner,” he added. The competitive urges showing through.

“Okay, cowboy,” Ben replied. “Didn’t mean to piss you off.”

They both smiled at each other. As good as they were as friends, they were equally as good as competitors.

They set off, Ben slightly ahead and to the left of Erik. Erik liked the position just fine, he could watch Ben’s still somewhat enlarged bulge hang in the water as he swam, his white drawstrings dangling down, as well. “He’s so awesome,” Erik thought to himself as he admired the muscular body slice through the water. Ben held back his pace, which was far faster than Erik’s, but he didn’t want to leave his best friend alone on what was his first real long swim.

Dylan slipped on his cranberry Birdwell shorts, commando, no shirt. He loved the feeling of being unrestricted in the shorts. For Dylan, the freedom of his anatomy inside the shorts was somewhat of an erotic sensation, from which he always got a little hard at first, tenting the front of the shorts. A few pulls and tugs followed by a wiggle of his legs eased the tenting effect, his cock now hanging downward into his left leg opening. He ventured out on the deck, the house was quiet. MaryBeth was still asleep after the wild night Jack and she had. Dylan watched the Ben and Erik were making their way up the lake.

The guys glided past the dock where Ryan and Zach had practiced the night before. There was no activity at the house, the two boys had left long ago for a long swim practice. They hear only a dog bark at them from the deck on the back of the house. Further down the lake, the water now quite a bit deeper as the lake sliced past the base of a large hill, they met head on with two guys in kayaks coming the other way.

“Keep it up, looking great” the guys called out as the swimmers passed. Ben raised his arm in a wave as he stroked. The guys stopped and watched as Ben and Erik continued along the southern shoreline on their eastward trek.

“Wow, there’s a lot of swimmers out this morning,” the one guy said to the other.

“Yeah, I see the first guy quite a bit, but these two are new,” came the reply. They had passed Jack well down the lake already. Jack was on an ambitious four mile swim. They met with him just about at this turnaround. As the guys continued east, Jack was already making his way westerly toward them.

Dylan ventured onto the dock, watching the two swimmers well in the distance. He wondered how far they were going. He was amazed at his brother, whom he had never thought of as a swimmer. He smiled to himself, rubbing his chest and stomach. He glanced down at his shorts hanging low on his hips, the bump out from his anatomy slightly showing.

Ben looked up and spotted the floating dock, probably now a quarter mile away. He breast stroked a few strokes. “Not much more,” he called to Erik, who heard him, but did not respond.

The swimming dock was out in the deepest water they had swam in, but for their jumps off the boat. Even in the clear water lake, they could not see the bottom as they swam out toward the dock. Erik got a little nervous as he realized that he was in water well over his head, feeling his pulse quicken. His mind told himself to relax, as they made their wide, sweeping loop around the dock.

“A red ball caught Ben’s attention as they started to head west. The waves were now against them, and the chop had picked up considerably since they started, a product of the stronger winds. As Ben watched, he saw the arm stroked of a swimmer along with the bobbing red ball. He realized that what he was actually seeing was Jack, probably 150 feet further out from the shore, making his way up the lake.

“Whoa, what a stroke he has,” thought Ben as he watched Jack move quickly pass the two of them. Jack had not even seen the two guys.

Ben glanced over at Erik, watching as Erik fought the slapping waves. They bobbed a bit from the swells of the increasing waves. The swim back being much harder than the swim out. Erik slowed a bit, lifting his head out of the water to figure out where they were. They were swimming back further out from the shore in deeper water. Erik put his head back down and forged on. He had lost sight of Ben, who was actually slightly off his right leg.

Dylan watched as Jack passed in front of the dock just up the lake, the same one where the two teens had been hanging out yesterday. He was impressed at how smooth and graceful Jack looked in the water. His brother and Ben were both further back, and clearly moving slower. Jack was showing the skilled swimmer he was. Dylan grabbed his googles and jumped into the lake. The cold water sent a shockwave of chill through his body, ending any aroused feeling he still had lingering from his earlier activities. He doused the googles and slipped them on, setting out on a slow swim toward the other two guys.

The three young men met up at Ryan and Zach’s dock, setting the dog off again. Ben treaded water\, calling out to Dylan. Erik saw his brother, but he continued to forge ahead in the swim. Dylan looped behind them, pushed hard and came side by side to Ben. This set off a race between the two, actually the three, but by the time Erik realized what they were doing, he was already out of contention.

Ben pushed hard, and quickly took a lead. Dylan was not nearly as skilled as Ben, but he gave it his all, despite the drag he could feel from the long legged shorts. On the dock, Jack watched as the three guys raced toward him. Ben was now well out in front, Dylan second, but in a bigger shock, Erik was rapidly catching up to his older brother. They finished in the same order, but had Erik had just a hundred more feet, he would have taken his brother. Even Jack was impressed by Erik’s swimming progress. The guys gave each other high fives, and maybe a bit of jousting over who really was better. Erik actually felt the most victorious, given that just a day ago he struggled to get not even half as far.

“Time to eat,” Jack said as the guys each climbed on the dock. Jack was wearing a Black and green Speedo brand suit that fit him well. Erik was still in his black and gold Speedo, which mirrored Jack’s but for the different contrast color. Ben was also rocking he yellow and blue Arena he had on in the morning run. Of the three suits, Ben’s was the tightest and most form fitting.

“These shorts suck for swimming,” Dylan said, putting the last part of his plan in action. “I’d have beat you if I had on a Speedo.”

“See, dude,” Ben replied. “Told you.”

Jack smiled as he listened to them. Finally he asked, “What size are you?”

“I don’t know, thirty, maybe,” Dylan replied.

“Perfect,” Jack replied. “That’s my size, too.”
Old 02-24-2014, 12:21 AM

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:03 PM

Default ch 15: A remote lake....

The plane bobbed its way out to the center of the lake as the guys took in the gorgeous blue sky with only a few high wispy clouds. A bright sun beamed down, shimmering off the waves, creating a bit of glare. A steady 8-10 MPH wind was blowing out of the west, with a few stronger gusts. Jack guided the plane eastward down the lake, planning for a takeoff into the wind.

“It will be a bit bumpy as we climb out, but once we clear the water I’ll bank hard to the left and bring us back across the lake,” Jack explained to the three guys. The plan was to do an air tour of the North Maine Woods, a vast expanse of undeveloped land, used primarily for logging, hunting and recreation. Dylan sat up front next to Jack, Ben and Erik in the back. MaryBeth stayed back, ready for some quiet time. The guys had thrown T-shirts on still in their swimsuits, except for Jack who had also put on a pair of plaid shorts over his swimsuit. The plane idled as Jack scanned the lake with his binoculars.

“Need to be real careful to make sure the runway is clear,” he told anyone who was listening. “In this sun, canoes and kayaks are hard to see.”

He lined the plane up and revved the motor, while he went through a methodical check of all the gauges and controls. Jack was a very careful pilot, leaving nothing to chance.

The plane engine raced as Jack let the plane start its rumbled westward takeoff, the cabin bouncing from the waves. “Here we go,” Jack announced as he rotated the tail flaps, the plane lifting off the lake, vibrating as it pulled upward in a shallow ascent.

“Holy shit,” Ben exclaimed as the plane rocked in the wind. Ben laughed as he watched the color evaporate from Ben’s face. As promised, Jack put the plane in a hard left turn, its wing looking like it was going to hit the lake, the cabin jostling from the breeze. Ben grasped Erik’s leg as they banked hard.

“Cool,” Dylan said, totally in awe. “This is so cool!” While Ben was about to wet himself in fear, Dylan probably was about to wet himself in a different way.

They leveled and Jack pulled the nose steeper, as the airspeed grew to support more lift. The bouncing calmed and the guys in back began taking in the lake. They crossed over the eastern shore on their way to PQI airport where they would gas up before making their way west into the woods. They were on visual flight rules, with little other air traffic in the area, but for a few other recreational pilots.

Erik smiled at Ben as they made their way toward Presque Isle. He thought how funny they looked, flying in a plane while wearing their little swimsuits. Up front, Jack let Dylan “fly” while they were on level flight at 2000 feet. They crossed over several smaller towns and acres of potato farms, finally descending onto the long asphalt runway. Dylan loved watching the plane line up with the runway and then drop down onto it. The guys in back were paying more attention to each other than the flight, each sneaking a touch of the other here and there along the way. Under their shirts, both swimsuits were becoming quite tightly packed as they felt the urges of their close proximity, toughing knees, and sweet smiles.

After lifting back off, they were now at 2000 feet again, Dylan again playing “pilot” under Jack’s watchful eye, crossing over the vast wooded lands. After an hour of flight, Jack banked the plane hard to the west and did a slow circle over a medium size lake nestled between three steep hills.

“It’s a tough landing, but the winds are right,” Jack announced. “Let’s go swimming and exploring,” He brought the plane down between the tall hills, mountains almost, as it bucked and bounced from the diverted wind squeezing between the hills. They splashed down hard onto the lake, harder than Jack would have liked, causing Ben to almost scream. His nails bit into Erik’s upper leg, striking out any sensual feel normally associated with that part of the upper leg.

“Dude, it’s okay,” Erik whispered to Ben. “You can let go of my leg.”

The lake was totally isolated with nothing but hills and forest around it. The water was even more clear than their own lake, which totally amazed the guys. Jack guided the plane to a shallow cove. The large rock formations along the shore were impressive., and they continued into the water, which was dotted with huge boulders of granite ledge that had been blasted away millions of years ago.

“Dylan, can you jump out and grab the tie?” Jack asked as he let the engine stop and the blade stabilized. “Tie us up to a tree on shore.”

Dylan took off his shirt and jumped into the water. It was up to his mid abdomen. “Damn, this is some cold water,” he announced as he went in. Ben and Erik followed. After the guys got the plane secure, Jack climbed out. He had shed his shorts and was back in his swimsuit, this time a purple print Arena.

“Damn, he has more suits than we do,” Ben said to Erik.

“Yeah, I think so,” Erik replied.

Dylan was, once again, the only guy in shorts, his standby cranberry Birdies, commando underneath, but well shrunk up by the cold water. In fact, they were all suffering from shrinkage. The three swimsuit bulges virtually gone from their suits.

Dylan and Jack opted to follow a trail that took them up to the top of the rock ledge. Jack went back to the plane and grabbed their shoes, his shorts, and their shirts. Ben and Erik opted to stay back and “enjoy the lake.” They both wanted some alone time, and the lake excuse would give it to them.

“Just follow this trail,” Jack said. “If you change your mind, but make sure you wear shoes.”

In the silence they could hear Jack and Dylan’s voices as they made their hike. The sounds echoed off the surrounding hills and bounced off the water. Not enough to make out what they were saying, but you knew they were talking.

Ben and Erik found a large tree trunk on its side, in the sun, facing the water. The two guys sat on it, side by side, looking out at the lake. An egret flew along the shore from tree to tree, its massive wings flapping in the wind, making a very clear whooshing sound. The warm sun felt awesome. Ben laid back into Erik, his head on Erik’s lower abdomen, as Erik turned to straddle the log. Erik’s eyes shifted from the lake to the awesome view he had of Ben’s tight, rippled abs, his thin waist, and the way his body molded down to his legs, his cute bulge rising above it all. Erik bent over and kissed his forehead.

Ben smiled at him from his backwards perspective. It was a peaceful, romantic setting, and they were all alone, but for whatever wildlife were lurking in the forest. Jack and Dylan’s trail was taking them high up on the ledge, but even from their angle, Ben and Erik were not visible.

“You’re cute in the plane,” Erik whispered to Ben.

“Yeah, that landing sucked,” Ben replied.

Erik gently rubbed Ben’s face, venturing down to his upper chest. Ben was very much into the moment, his body responding each time Erik’s hands crossed his nipples, one of Ben’s erogenous zones for sure. Under Ben’s head, Erik was also eliminating the shrinkage effects of the cold water, quickly growing in his suit. Erik’s hand slowed on Ben’s chest, as he played with Ben’s nips with both hands. He watched as Ben’s body responded each time he teased them.

“This is awesome,” Ben whispered to Erik.

“Yes, it is,” Erik replied.

High up on the trail, Jack and Dylan continued their trek. The trail was moderately difficult, with a few points where they had to climb rocks to get to higher elevations. They were now about half way there.

“This is the hardest part,” Jack said. “After this it is pretty gentle.”

“Kind of fun,” Dylan replied.

“You brother and Ben are really close friends, I guess,” Jack shifted the subject.

“Yeah, closer than I realized,” Dylan replied.

‘They seem to like the same things,” Jack added.

“Yeah, it’s cool.” Dylan replied.

They continued on the journey, Dylan asking Jack about the house up here and how they were connected to a place this far north. Jack shared storied of his childhood growing up in Fort Kent, which was just a little north, on the Canadian border. Jack started swimming at a young age, did pretty well, and ended up swimming in college. “I guess you could say I swam my way south,” he chuckled as he told the story.

Ben was totally immersed into Erik’s erotic massage of his body. Erik had not ventured below Ben’s mid abdomen, but he did not have to, what he was doing to the upper parts was driving Ben totally wild. Ben’s manhood was pushing hard against the tight Lycra of his suit, getting more and more aroused each time Erik kissed his head and rubbed his chest. Ben moaned as Erik drove him deeper and deeper into arousal.

“Oh man, you are making me crazy,” Ben quietly said the Erik.

“I can tell,” Erik whispered back. “I love watching you this way.”

Erik was also into it, but not nearly to the point Ben was. Ben knew he was close to crossing that point where he could not let Erik stop, he loved the feeling of being trapped in his suit, rock hard and struggling for the control that he was losing. Ben groaned as he felt his body get even more into its state of excitement. He was amazed that the little suit could hold him. As Erik kissed his head, Ben took his own hands and began to gently massage the front of his suit.

Erik slowed a bit, wanting to keep Ben in his aroused state as long as he could. He loved how Ben would wiggle a bit from his torso, as he fought his urges to explode. Erik took Ben’s arms, holding his hands back. Ben’s mid body lifted upward as he pressed into the suit. Despite no touches, he continued to increase in arousal and urge.

“Oh Erik, please, don’t stop,” Ben pleaded.