Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2021, 09:30 PM

Smile Bikini Bottoms

I do fellows.

What do you need to know?

Molly
Old 02-08-2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
This is winter, so Mategear does not have much in stock now. I bought Nu Yo and Mo Jae last year because I wanted a lined low flat front with no room so I can look flat, and a high back & drawstring so it can stay on in ocean surf. I have posted pictures of them before. Those are out of stock but they have a few Dam Hyun and Jun Won.
h.

Cheers. The Dam Hyun looks great may go for that in black.
Old 02-08-2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswheelman
Cheers. The Dam Hyun looks great may go for that in black.

That is an excellent choice, a men's suit. It will feel too tight the first few times you wear it, then the material "breaks in" and it feels so nice as you wonder how it all fits in. Sign up for a free member account so you get points & discounts.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:43 AM

I have a TYR women's bottom that I got because I wanted narrow sides and a slight amount of cheek - not enough to look super stand out just a little edgy at the pool for laps. The front is a little tight but it works fine. For the beach there's plenty of cheeky men's options these days if you know where to look, but they are leisure not athletic suits generally so they don't stay in place as well for laps. That and the men's suits that I find are usually either very cheeky or not at all, hard to find just a little cheek peek.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:30 AM
Speedo Member

Well, I dont think so their is any reason to wear a women bikini instead of Fun only. In the mens underwear industry there are lots of brands that deal in mens bikini at low price. Check out few suggested brands here.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:31 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
I don’t see a reason to wear women’s bikinis unless you just like the thrill it gives you. There are so many choices in men’s and the are designed to accommodate the anatomy. You can get lacy underwear that are similar to women’s styles.
Well said.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:50 AM

What do you recommend?
Old 02-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Speedo Member

I think a reason to wear women bikini bottom is to have more choice for the side width and the cheeky style. It is difficult to find men briefs with narrow sides and you never can choose the back coverage. Another reason is to have a really low rise brief.
I have never tried a woman bikini bottom but I am looking for one, perhaps the Arena free rulebreaker... In fact I want to have the skimpier bikini bottom but still acceptable in public. Not really easy to determine the line to not cross... The line is not the same for everyone. My suits are already very mini for many people.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
I think a reason to wear women bikini bottom is to have more choice for the side width and the cheeky style. It is difficult to find men briefs with narrow sides and you never can choose the back coverage. Another reason is to have a really low rise brief.
I have never tried a woman bikini bottom but I am looking for one, perhaps the Arena free rulebreaker... In fact I want to have the skimpier bikini bottom but still acceptable in public. Not really easy to determine the line to not cross... The line is not the same for everyone. My suits are already very mini for many people.

Arena has a few on sale for $15 Riviera https://www.arenasport.com/en_us/001...m-maxlife.html

Glitch https://www.arenasport.com/en_us/000...ch-bottom.html

Solid color https://www.arenasport.com/en_us/000...m-maxlife.html

Ethno $20 https://www.arenasport.com/en_us/001...f-maxlife.html
and more

Last edited by BikenSwim : 02-10-2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
In fact I want to have the skimpier bikini bottom but still acceptable in public. Not really easy to determine the line to not cross... The line is not the same for everyone. My suits are already very mini for many people.

I wear skimpy flat-front Mategear mens suits like this Nu Yo at the beach. The flat front is more acceptable than a flopper bulge, which is why my skimpy women's suits are OK too. Being hairy & manly helps.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-19-2021 at 04:27 AM.