Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Arlen
Default Swimming And Injury !!

HI guys !! this is my first thread here. The purpose of this thread is to share little story with you. Almost, 3 year ago I went for swimming with my friends. One incident occur there. A friend of mine slipped there face heavy injury.
So, Always keep in mind that safety is first.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:00 PM

Default Interested.

Hi Arlen,
There definitely sounds like a longer story here that seems most interesting. Was you friend wearing his Speedo when he slipped? Did you hang around to help him afterwards? Where did you go for help and is he alright now? Would love to find out.
Regards,
Dean
Old 04-08-2013, 04:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Arlen

Dean, thanks that you are interesting in my story. I was on the spot. We all friend suddenly provide him help. Now he is totally Okay.
gold coast yoga classes
Old 05-26-2014, 06:37 PM

Default Injuries while in swimming pool

I was with a friend at a private Men's club, in the swimming pool We were both wearing our favorite, extra snug and bright colored blue and orange colored speedos. He was walking on the tiled floor area of the pool, when he slipped and injured his knee, with a sprained ankle too. He was taken by ambulance the hospital ER, still in his tight speedo swim brief.He was in his late thirties and great shape. I went in the ambulance with him, he was in some pain,but worried more about being naked around the medical staff. I reassured him, he will be treated well. The ER nurses were admiring his good looks and he was getting extra attention. The staff let me stay with him, while examining him. he was glad, I was with him during his ordeal. He was lying on the the hospital exam table, getting looked over, when the nurses and I, noticed he was showing a boner in his blue and orange speedo. They just treated it, as a normal male reaction, despite his pain. he told me, he could't help it, the anxieties of his getting his speedo stripped off, felt greater than the ankle pain. The time had come to loose his speedo, fortunately it wasn't wet. I watched as the nurse, gently reached under the speedo waist band, uncovering then gently untying the draw string. he whimpered and squirmed the best he could, as she pulled and tugged, trying to get his speedo off.him. The nurse said "it has to come off, lay still now" He looked over at me,looking at me, hoping I could ask the nurses not to strip off his speedo. The doctor said he had to stay hospitalized for a few days.so the nurses had to finish preping him for X Rays and further examination. I felt bad for him, but had a feeling, he's enjoying the nurses trying to get his speedo off and being naked with a speedo boner. His swim suit was too snug,and his full erection, made difficult pulling it off him. One nurse then had hospital sissors telling both of us they will have to cut it off him. I wasn't able to say much, but let it happen, just hoping for his sake , he wasn't going to ejaculate in front of them. He pleaded not to cut his speedo off, to no avail. The nurses apologised, gently snipping at the tight waist band, then the leg band on both sides as his full hard on stretched the remaining blue and orange nylon. He now moaning with sounds of enjoyment. I began getting a slight hard on myself, wishing it was me.but glad it wasn't me and still secure in my snug speedo under shorts. He crossed his legs as the nurses peeled the cut speedo off his fully erect dick , then covered it, rolling him on his side, slowly and gently working the speedo out his behind and crotch. he let out a few more boyish moans, feeling the cut speedo finally coming out of his crotch. There he was totally nude with a full boner, covered only by a small hospital gown. He was now giggling, watching the nurses taking for X Rays. I left feeling bad for him, having his speedo cut off. He was released a few days later with a bandaged ankle. Our friend and myself picked him up at the hospital. I later gave a new speedo of similar color and size, he was very happy and put it on once we got home. he said missed wearing his speedo , but really enjoyed the feeling of it getting cut and stripped off him. We never want an emergency like that happen at our club and swimming pool,nor the plight of being brought into a hospital ER, only in a speedo, knowing it's going to be stripped off by hospital nurses when necessary. we love being in speedo swim suits!