Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 06:10 PM

Default 3: Zach's swimsuit dilemma...

“Hey, Ryan, you still awake” Zach gently said. The room was dark but for the light of the outside campus lights sneaking thought the blinds.

“Yeah, I am awake," I replied. Truth was I was more than awake. Zach never asked me to talk in the night, unless it was big, He was usually the guy who listened to me at night. I stopped, well maybe slowed my hand under the covers. "What's up?"

“I’m not sure what to wear tomorrow when Amy and I go to the river.” Zach asked and stated at the same time. Zach and Amy had arranged to go to the river the next day, a Saturday, after morning practice. It would be just the two of them. The river was awesome. Lots of huge rocks and ledges to hang out on. On a warm day it would be loaded with students from the University. “I mean, do I wear shorts, a swimsuit, if so what kind of swim suit?”

“Well, what do you want to wear?” I asked. “You look hot in anything.”

“I don’t know,” Zach answered. “I probably should wear a pair of board shorts, but I hate laying out in the sun in them.” Zach paused for a while. “I’d wear a Speedo, but we are always the only guys in them when we go there and I am not sure if Amy would like that.” Zach was really wrestling with this.

“Well, if it was me, I’d wear what I like to wear and not worry about it. Plus Amy knows what you look like in your swimsuits and she must like what she sees.”

“Yeah, I guess you are right. I’m still not sure though. My suits are all really boring, too. You got any cool suits you’d let me borrow? “

“Dude, no problem. I’ll get you looking awesome for Amy. She won’t be able to keep her hands off you.” I knew just the suit I was going to lend him.

“Mind if I turn on the light?” Zach asked. “I want to see what you have.”

“Sure,” I replied. There went my activity for the night. Zach switched on the light. I waited a second hoping I would calm down a little. I uncovered myself and got up. I was wearing a old red print suit, kind of well filled out at the moment. I opened my swimwear box and pulled it out. It was overflowing with suits.

“Wow, you got a whole store in there. You’ve added to your collection.” Zach observed. He was standing there in his boxer briefs. He looked hot as heck.

I pulled out a really awesome Arena suit, the one I had thought of. It had these really cool bold stripes in red, green and blue that shot across the front in an arrow type pattern, against a black background. “You’d look hot in this,” I said as I held it up to Zach. It was one of my favorite suits. I recall that it was not a lycra blend, but a Nylon or poly blend. The material was tighter fitting.

“Pretty cool looking,” he said. “I like this one, too.” Zach grabbed a really bold purple and green print Nike. It had a wild pattern on it.

“Dude, try them on. Let’s see.” Zach was just a tad bigger than me in the waist, but we were close enough that he could easily wear my suits.

He shed his boxer briefs right there and slipped on the Arena suit. I wasn’t really ready for him to strip right in front of me, but I was fine with it. The suit looked exactly as I expected on him. He filled it out really nicely and it accentuated him really well. Zach looked down at himself. “Kind of tight feeling,” he said, “but it looks cool. “

“Go stand in front of the mirror. You look amazingly hot.” Zach made that suit look awesome. He had such a great swimmers body and the suit hung low across the waist, enveloping him daringly. I always admired how Zach looked in his swimsuits. He had the absolute perfect body to be a model.

“Totally rad,” Zach said as he looked at himself. “This is a really cool suit.” he stood there admiring himself, which was making me wild. “You think it fits me a little too snug?” he asked after taking it all in. “I mean, there is not much room left and all…. just in case, you know, I get all hard and stuff.” Zach was pointed up, which really made the fit look risky, especially with the low cut. “There is not much give to this fabric.”

“Try a different position,” I suggested. “Amy will be so amazed at how hot you look in that suit.”

Zach adjusted himself so that he was now pointed down and tucked, which made for a nice round, contoured bulge. “That looks better, I think, but I would hate being like this all day.” Zach was a point up guy. He took his hand and slide himself so he was pointing sideways. “Nope, that just looks like crap,” he said. “I don’t know, Ryan, I really like this suit, but it makes me nervous.”

“It is a tighter cut than most,” I said. “But you have the perfect look for it.”

“Let me try the other one,” Zach said as he slipped out of the suit. He grabbed the purple and green one and pulled it on. It was a slightly fuller cut. This one was a lycra blend, so it had more give to it. Zach stood there and checked himself out in it. He didn’t say anything, but turned to me. “What do you think?”

“I really like it on you, but I am not sure, I might like the other better,” I replied. This one fit well, but you could tell it had enough more coverage that it was not quite as low on the front.

“Yeah, I like that it fits me better, but I think I like the other one, too,” Zach answered. “But this one at least gives me more room.”

“Dude, you look hot in both,” so it is really what you like. “I didn’t think straight guys worried this much about how they looked?” I teased him.

Zach swapped back into the Arena. He played around with positions some more, which made me start to push the stretch of my own suit. I actually think Zach was starting to get himself aroused, too. At least it looked that way. “Yup, this is the one,” he replied. “Well, for now anyway, I might switch by morning.”

Zach changed back into his boxer briefs. He put both suits on top his dresser. I remained in the old suit I had on when we first tried to get to sleep. We climbed back into our respective beds and turned out the lights.

“Thanks, Rye, for tolerating all that,” Zach said in the darkness. He was fast asleep, which left me time to deal with the aroused state all that activity had put me in. I think I was jealous for Amy.

To be continued....
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 AM

STS,

A great chapter to read. I wish I had your writing abilities. Thanks for the stories you've written.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:17 PM

STS,

I'd like to have been you watching Zach...Another great chapter
Old 04-17-2013, 08:15 PM

Hot Zach trying on skimpy swimsuits...adjusting himself, asking his buddy how it looks. So hot - now I have some adjusting to do!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:30 PM

Default 4: Sunny Saturday

Swim practice wrapped up a few minutes early. It was just the men’s team this morning. We were joined in our lane by a potential recruit. He was a really polite guy named Andy who was from someplace near Chicago. He was pretty fast, and kept up well. At the end of practice several of us, including Zach, Scott and I, hung out in the pool and talked to Andy about the school and stuff. He really liked that our weather was much warmer than Chicago. He asked about lots of stuff, but nothing about girls. We all jumped out and went to the locker room to change. All of us were in various practice suits, all brief cut, of course. I knew immediately I liked Andy because unlike a couple of the potential recruits who would show up wearing Jammers, he also wore a swim brief, one from his AAU team. He looked pretty cute in it, too.

Andy changed quickly because he was going to meet with Coach and then have breakfast with his parents. After that was the usual pitch and he would and a campus tour. All of us had been there. Every school looks amazing on your visit.

“I remember my recruit trips” I said to Andy.

“Yeah, it is kind of fun,” he replied.

“Well, just remember, you want to swim with us when you get to deciding,” Scott chimed in.

“For sure,” Andy replied. “See you guys,” he said as he grabbed his bag. He was transformed from his Speedo to looking like college prospect, in his Cargo Shorts and polo. He was so fit his shorts hung low on his hips, nothing to hang on to. We all shook hands, Zach and I still in our suits, Scott had a towel wrapped around him.

“He seemed nice enough,” Zach said after he left.

“Yeah, and he was really good. He kept right up the whole time.” I added.

“He told me he loves swimming and he said he swims all the time at home,” Scott added. “You can tell. I bet he’s gay, too.”

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Every kid his age wants to get laid, he never asked about girls.” Scott replied.

“Good point,” Zach said with a grin. “Even at my old age, I’d like to get laid once and a while.”

I laughed, because Zach had never been laid. Well, truth be told, neither had I. Scott was almost dressed, while Zach and I headed to the showers. We always were slower on Saturday mornings. I never really figured out why. I stood in the shower for a long time. The warm water felt so awesome. I came out and Zach was standing at his locker wearing the swimsuit from last night. He had that look like he was still deciding.

“I’m not even going to ask what you were doing in there,” he said. “You sure took enough time,”

“Seriously, dude, I was just enjoying the warm water.” I replied.

“So, you think this is the right suit to wear?” Zach half asked and half stated.

“Only if you are okay with it, but you look awesome in it”

“Okay, I’m going for it.” Zach decided. He grabbed a pair of long legged shorts that he pulled over them. I don’t usually like really long leg shorts, but I have to admit Zach looked really hot in them. But then he looked hot in anything. “Hurry up and get dressed,” Zach instructed me. “Let’s get breakfast.”

Scott and I were going to meet later to go hang out somewhere. I slipped on a yellow and green print Speedo and then pulled on a paid of shorts over. I don’t recall the brand, but they were cut pretty short, which was still in style at the time, but fading rapidly. I slipped on a tight fit shirt. Once again, Zach ad I looked like contrasts, he was in his really long shorts, I was in really short ones. He had on a handsome polo shirt, I had a form fit T. We waved to Andy and coach as we walked by. We also passed two older folks we assumed were his parents, saying hello as we went by.

The river was about a mile from campus. There is a section of rapids that is loaded with huge rocks, which was the best place for hanging out. To get there, there was a parking lot at the entrance to the park system that ran most of the length of the river shore. It was an amazing place, with bike and running trails all along the shore. The walk to the rapids was about a half mile from the parking lot. Zach and Amy had packed a cooler with some drinks and sandwiches in it. As Zach got that stuff out of the car, Amy slipped off her shorts and top to reveal what Zach described as a “hot yellow string biking, the kind that has ties on the side.”

“Did you bring a swimsuit?” Amy asked Zach.

“Yeah,” Zach replied, “I have it on under my shorts,”

“Why don’t you change here, less for us to have to carry when we get to the rocks. We can leave our clothes here and just deal with the towels and blankets.” Amy suggested.

Zach had not really planned to change from his shorts until he got to the water. He sort of hesitated, thinking about what to do. Amy was standing there in her bikini, but she had pulled a T-Shirt over. Zach got the cooler and towels together and then he unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and slide them down, revealing the suit that he had borrowed from Ryan.

“Oh wow, cool” Amy said. “I was hoping you weren’t going to wear those shorts all the other guys wear. I love you in your awesome swimsuits” Amy continued as she grabbed Zach and gave him a hug. Zach got instantly turned on, which took even him by surprise. He held her for a second close. He was sure she probably could feel him, but she said nothing.

“Let’s get to the rocks,” Amy said as they separated.

Zach grabbed a T-shirt out of his gym bag and slipped it on in place of the polo. It went down to cover most of his suit, which was a good thing at the moment. Zach had the cooler in one hand and held Amy’s hand in his other. She had the towels and blanked wrapped up under her arm. They made their way down the walking path to toward the rocks. They could hear the voices of other students already out there.

“I hope we can still get a good spot,” Amy said as they meandered down the path.

“What do you think of going and laying in the sun for a while?” Scott asked. “We can go to the park and find a spot overlooking the pond.” The park was a couple miles from campus. It was a huge park with a couple of ponds. It was a great place for a quiet afternoon. We went there often to just hang out together.

“I was hoping you’d want to,” I said back. “I already got my suit on.”

“Cool” Scott said. Let me get changed.

The sun was up high in the sky. It was a warm day, probably close to 80 already. We stopped at a mini-mart and grabbed drinks and snacks. We thought about getting some wine, but we both agreed it was too early, even though we did not have any more swim practice that day. “It really is the perfect day,” Scott encouraged me, but in the end we put the wine back.

We found a spot on the hillside overlooking the pond. We laid out a sheet and I laid back on it quickly. I shed my T-Shirt. The sun felt awesome. Scott laid down next to me. We both were still wearing our shorts over our suits. Finally, I reached down and slid off the shorts. Scott followed my lead.

“I love it here,” I said. “It is so peaceful and private.”

“I know,” Scott said. We both rolled on our sides facing each other. Scott looked stunning laying there with nothing on but the tiniest swimsuit I had ever seen him in. It was clearly not made for swimming, more for exactly what we were doing. It seemed like it displayed his body in such an erotic way.

“Wicked hot,” I said to him as I eyed him in the suit. It had this front pouch that was getting really prominent. The material was soft, and felt incredible. It showed him in every way.

“Thanks,” he said back. He was clearly getting very aroused. I rubbed my hand down his chest, which made him flinch a bit. “Oh man, that just made me….” he never finished. I knew what he wanted to say. It was the start of what would become a very magical afternoon.

see next post, too many characters.....
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Default 4 Sunny Saturday section 2

continued from prior post......

Zach and Amy worked there way out well into the river, stepping and jumping from rock to rock. At one point, Zach actually stood in the water and lifted Amy across. Such a gentleman. Amy had her eyes set on a huge boulder that was well out in the rapids and Zach was determined to get her out there. While Amy was not the only bikini clad young lady, as far as Zach could see he was the only Speedo clad guy. Most of the other guys had on board shorts or just regular shorts. It was pretty crowded, but that was expected on a cloudless, warm Saturday.

With quite a bit of effort, they made it to their destination. Zach let Amy climb up on the rock first and she did a hero stance at the top. Zach snapped a picture. He then joined her and they laid out the towels and the blanket. By the way the rock was pitched, once they laid down, they were virtually invisible to the crowd.

Zach laid back with his head resting on his hands. Amy came right over and sat directly on him, her bottom sitting slightly above his waist. She tickled his chest and rubbed his abs. “Look at you,” she said. “Lay there like this and I can’t help myself.” Zach pulled her down to him and they embraced in a kiss. Their romance was moving really fast, the two of them had clearly fallen for each other in a big way.

“Come lay down,” Zach said as he gently nudged her off him. Amy slid her hand all the way down Zach, across his suit, and down his leg and she rolled to lay next to him. She rested her head on his chest and he stroked her hair with is left hand.

“This is really sweet,” Amy said. “I’m so glad we have the whole day.”

“Me too,” Zach said. “you are the cutest girl here..”

“Awww” she smiled back at him. She let her hand wander down his body, exploring the strength of his leg as she felt his muscular quads, rubbing them up right to the intersection of his legs. Zach would flinch a little as she got close to his erogenous spot. He was already getting very much aroused, but for some reason he didn’t really mind. Neither did she.

To be continued.....
Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 PM

STS,

A great chapter. The story is getting interesting. Please continue your story.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:55 PM

Great story!! Thank you!!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:17 PM

STS

Not sure how you know what happened to Zach, including those intimate details, but I hope the next chapter will have even more of those details for both parts fo the story.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:22 PM

Another great chapter, with some erotic situations ready to 'pop up', so to speak...