Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2015, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 5 and thanks for the encouraging comments!

Jeff quickly put a halt to the activity – not because he didn’t like it but he didn’t want to get over-stimulated himself or have Timmy get the same way. He was going to show Timmy how it was possible to shoot in the speedo without touching himself (as hard as it might be for Timmy not to touch himself).

“So, Tim, I have to assume you’re getting feelings, right? I call those Speedo Feelings”. “Oh man, yeah,” replies Timmy. “OK, so tell me what you are secretly looking at when we’re all on deck or climbing out of the pool,” asks Jeff. “Um, nothing, I’m not looking,” a slightly scared Timmy declares. “Oh sure, I see you and I know you’re looking and I’ve seen you check me out every chance you get,” says Jeff. “It’s OK, I look too, and I know what I’m looking for and I know what I see, and I bet you do too, don’t be shy.” “I want you to tell me every detail you see.” “You’re right, Jeff, I do peek but I don’t stare,” claims Timmy. “I can’t help it. I just have to look. I see more on some boys than others. Some I can’t see hardly anything, maybe a tiny bump and some I see the length, balls and sometimes I see that thing on the end, you know, like you said you saw on me.” “Right Timmy, the head,” says Jeff. “The head is where you get a lot of the feelings from your speedo and just below that on the bottom side. Right here,” as Jeff reaches over and barely touches the area below Timmy’s ridge – causing Timmy to do a deep inhale. “See, that’s very sensitive there. Do you feel the pressure from the speedo on that area?” Timmy shakes his head, having trouble talking at that point. “Timmy, I see you have a wet spot, I’m guessing you’re pretty cranked up right now?” “Yes” Timmy feebly whispers. “Are you feeling that tickle?” asks Jeff. “Yes” Timmy declares. “OK you tell me if you get really close, ok?”

Jeff continues with Timmy trying to drive him to the brink to show him how it can happen when you don’t touch yourself. “Timmy, do you get feelings in your speedo when you look at those boys who are showing? Do you feel it in your penis especially near the head and that area I just touched? Are you thinking to yourself, don’t get a boner, but it starts to grow anyhow?”

Through all these questions and more, Timmy can only muster either a whisper “yes” or a small shaking of his head in the affirmative. “Timmy do you feel like you want to touch some of them? And you want them to touch you? I can see your penis pulsing with your heartbeat in your speedo, do you feel the pulsing in it? The very slight movement of your head in there against the speedo fabric is taking you closer, isn’t it?” Timmy responds with a very raspy “Yeah”. “I can see how that speedo is working on you, your wet spot has grown and I can hear it in your breathing, you’re going to blow, aren’t you?” “Yes” whispers Timmy. “Timmy, did you know that guys are looking at your speedo and seeing your cock showing in it? They see your boner and your length, your head ridge and they get feelings, too.” “Oh, oh, oh,” grunted Timmy as he arched his back – with Jeff holding his hands from touching himself. Seeing Timmy blow his load in his speedo is more than Jeff can take and he starts pulsing in his speedo, letting out a far bigger load than Timmy’s. Both boys were laying there on the bed, panting, trying to catch their breath.

To be continued.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:45 PM

Another wonderful chapter. I await to find out what questions from Timmy will follow...
Old 12-28-2015, 09:00 PM

Another very stimulating chapter - very hot! Both boys losing control that way.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:15 PM

Default cool!

Exciting. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:48 AM

Default Freakin' hot!

Oh man, I spermed off in my briefs reading this! Just rocking my hips back and forth and letting friction and precum do their work on me.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:20 AM

Great story. Love 2 hear more
Old 12-29-2015, 01:04 PM

Part 6 - and THANKS!! for the great comments.

Both boys were totally spent from the experience and Jeff realized it be like 45 minutes from when his parents would be getting home. He woke Timmy who had fallen asleep and suggested they both jump in Jeff's shower and clean up their respective messes. "Awesome, awesome, awesome," was all Timmy could say about the experience. "Timmy, not all boys can do that, but many can and I thought you probably could," said Jeff.

The boys jump in Jeff's shower and have a great time lathering each other and, being teens (or on the cusp) they are both boned up from the experience. Timmy wants more but Jeff told him that there was just not enough time - but the next day he had a treat in mind. "What treat, Jeff?" asks Timmy. "A good treat but it's a secret for now. By the way, Tim, you got much more hair there now than I did when I was your age and you're better hung than I was back then," which made Timmy grin with satisfaction. "I started getting hair about 6 months ago and it really came in fast but I still don't have any in my pits," declared Timmy.

Timmy ran home in great anticipation of the secret for the following day. He got home, ran up to his room and put the yellow speedo he got from Jeff back on - even though it was still damp from the shower. At least it was rinsed out and the evidence of their spontaneous cumming session was gone. Timmy loved how he looked in the mirror and how he felt wearing his friend's speedo. And the yellow - wow - how it outlined his manhood. He was determined he would wear that suit to practice the following day. All this got him horned up again which started yet another jerk off session before dinner.

To be continued.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:20 PM

Default Boned... still

Ummm.....soapy hands all over soapy bodies....

So will poor Jimmy ever get to play as well? He's probably feeling a bit deserted by this time.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:14 PM

Part 7

Timmy’s days seem to go slowly as he struggles to concentrate on school work. He had been an A student and he was a pretty smart kid but he found himself distracted by all these new sensations in his body. The bell from the final class finally rings as he heads off to the pool with his gym bag.

Today was the first time that he wore a speedo different than the team one that Coach had Jeff issue Timmy. He would wear the yellow one that Jeff had loaned him. Timmy hopes he can try to control himself as he strips and puts on the yellow speedo because he felt himself chubbing up a bit, nothing major but the feelings were there.

“Timmy, where did you get that speedo, it looks really hot on you,” said Jimmy as they ran into each other entering the shower. “Oh, I just got it,” replied Timmy, not wanting to admit it really came from Jeff. Timmy was keenly aware that in yellow, his outline was pretty well displayed and he decided that he was pretty pleased how it looked. Jeff walked in, “lookin’ good there, Timmy!” By now, Timmy was starting to get a little embarrassed by all the attention because many of the other guys on the team were now in the shower and making comments or just looking at him. What he also noticed was a few of the guys were starting to sport boners of their own which of course got Timmy’s cock more aroused. Just then Timmy remembered what Jeff had told him – if a guy sees another guy boning in his speedo, that it often gets you boning too and that was certainly happening to him and several of the other boys, including both Jeff and Jimmy. Now all Timmy has to do is get into the water fairly quickly before he gets in more trouble.

But that is not to be, Coach has all the boys on the deck to give them information about a meet coming up on Saturday – it will be a home meet. Timmy can’t keep his eyes off the other guys and notices at least 5-6 of them seemed to be boned and doing their best to tug at their speedos trying to adjust it out, to no avail. Timmy really feels exposed and he can feel how hard he is. “When can we get in the water,” he thinks to himself.

The rest of the practice goes pretty well. Jimmy asks Timmy if he’s coming home on the regular late bus (not with Jeff) and Timmy says yes because he’s feeling like he’s not been a good friend to Jimmy all week. On the bus Jimmy quietly says “Wow, dude, you were totally boned in that new yellow speedo of yours, I could see everything.” Jimmy, not really knowing what to make of it says, “Yea, I couldn’t help it but I noticed you got boned, too”. “Yeah, because of your boner,” remarked Jimmy. “You gotta practice wearing your speedos more in your room, it might help you from getting boned all the time,” says Jimmy. “That’s what I do especially when I get a new one, I have to, before I wear it to the pool.”

As soon as the boys get home, Timmy sneaks out the side door, away from Jimmy’s house and books it to Jeff’s. Timmy explained to Jeff why he went home first and asked, “do you wear new speedos in your room to get more used to them before you go to the pool?” “Yea, of course, lots of us do and from the looks of things to, you should have gotten more used to that yellow speedo. Oh – and by the way, you can keep it, I don’t wear it now because it’s too tight on me.” “Wow” was all Timmy could muster. “Thanks!”

“So what’s the surprise you said we would have today?” inquires Timmy. “Oh, right, you’re going to try on a bunch of my speedos today, would you like to do that?” “Man, yeah!” “OK, come on over to my drawer and let’s pick out some to try.” Five or six suits are pulled out and Jeff says, “put them on one at a time and I’ll check your fit and we’ll see how they do on you. Some will be too big on you since I’m a size larger.” The first, a nice green TYR is now on Timmy and he proudly stands in front of Jeff and does the “twirl” so Jeff could inspect. Jeff places his fingers in the waistband, checks the leg openings, the back and then says, “let’s see how the support is for you in these” as he runs a couple of fingers up and down Timmy’s length. “This is not too bad on you, Timmy, you could wear this.” Timmy shudders a bit as he’s being checked on for proper support in the front of the speedo and they walk over to Jeff’s mirror to check it out better.

“Let’s try this red TYR next. It’s a 32 and it’s not tight on me, I barely get by with it,” says Jeff. Timmy puts on the red suit and immediately it’s evident he’s not getting support in the front as he’s tenting the suit. “Um, Timmy, you got a little problem there, or maybe it’s a big problem” as Jeff gently grabs Timmy’s cock protruding at about a 45 degree upward angle and strokes it through the fabric. “This is what happens when you wear a suit that is too loose and can’t support you,” says Jeff. “It can be kinda dangerous.” “Show me again, Jeff,” says Timmy, as Jeff proceeds to stroke him through the size 32 TYR suit.

To be continued...
Old 12-30-2015, 05:20 PM

Looking good. Please continue.