Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2015, 08:16 PM

Default Body image link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...=mostp opular
Old 08-16-2015, 12:08 PM

Interesting read.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:44 PM

Hey, if looking ok in a Speedo is an incentive for a guy to maintain and improve his body, I am all for that. I find it interesting that many guys are reluctant to even be seen shirt off. It is probably not a good thing to be too obsessive about improving ones body, but neither is it a good idea to simply ignore one's body and not try to eat right and exercise. There is certainly a happier place to be somewhere in the middle of all of that.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:06 PM

I don't think any of the guys have anything to be too hung up about. When I was much younger and swam in college, I had a nice chest and abs that just seemed to come with not much effort. I kept most of that into my late thirties, albeit slowly the definition became a bit less clear. Now, as an older swimmer, I am happy to have a nice flat stomach and fairly well defined pecs, but gravity and age certainly take their toll. While ladies have all the pressure to look pretty, guys put lots of pressure on themselves to look masculine and strong. I agree with Sebbie that if it helps us to stay healthy and fit, great. Life is too short to be obsessive, however. I say, put on a cute swimsuit, enjoy the beach, and don't worry if someone gets hung up because you aren't Adonis in a Speedo (or whatever you choose to wear!).

STS