Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2013, 08:40 PM

Need to catch my breath after that chapter - that was so erotic. The two studs, one in a Speedo, the other in a skimpy pair of running shorts becoming so aroused, yet still too shy to admit their true feelings. Can't wait for more chapters....
Old 12-27-2013, 11:24 PM

Default Another wowser of a story

STS, do you ever get hard writing these stories. Very highly erotic
Old 12-28-2013, 02:31 PM

Wow oh wow.
Bulging in my speedos right now too
Old 12-29-2013, 03:42 PM

Default Part 4: The Beach Drive

It was a two hour drive to the beach. Erik and Ben had done it a hundred times, so they had a ritual down. Both had the day off, so Erik stayed over the night before at Ben’s house. The plan was an early start so they could maximize the time on the beach. The two of them stayed up far later than they should have playing Pool and watching the late night shows, which was going to screw up the plans before they started. Ben had an amazing room that sat up over the garage and was huge. It had two beds, although Ben did not share it with anyone, perfect for sleep-overs. It also had its own small bath and shower. The walls were covered with photos and posters of the top runners of the era, all male, and all in running shorts. The two had not discussed the swimming pool events since they happened a couple days prior. With work schedules, they had not really seen each other much since then, either.

“So, what are you wearing to the beach?” Ben finally ventured closer to the unspoken topic.

“I have a really cool black and gold swimsuit that I was going to wear.” Eric replied.

“How many Speedo suits did you buy?” Ben asked.

“Three,” Erik answered, “but only because the third was half off.”

“Can I see it?” Ben asked

Erik rummaged through his bag and pulled it out, tossing it over the Ben. Ben held it up. “Really cool,” he replied. “The colors of our college, good choice”

“Yeah, I liked it.” Erik answered. “Want to see it on?”

Ben smiled at Erik as he thought for a second. “I bet you look hot in it, sure give me a fashion show.”

Ben was starting to feel a bit of excitement enter between his legs. Erik striped off his shorts and shirt and slid the suit on, right in front of Erik. The two had been in locker rooms together so many times that being naked in front of each other was no big deal.

“Ta da,” Erik announced as he turned to face Ben in the black and gold, tight fitting suit.

The black Nylon material had a slight shine to it. It was not as form fitting as the blue one the other day. It still looked great on Erik.

“I really like that suit.” Ben replied. “You really look great in it, so manly.”

“Thanks man,” Erik replied. Erik slowly slipped the suit off. Standing naked, he tossed the suit over to Ben. “Want to try it on? We are the same size.”

While Ben slid off his cotton plaid pajama pants, Erik slipped back into his pair of shorts. Ben slid the suit on; it still felt warm from Ben’s having just worn it. Ben felt himself get aroused as he pulled the suit over himself, struggling to make himself fit.

“I got rock hard the first time, too” Erik said the Ben. “I think the tight fit does that.”

“I see why you point yourself up. Only way it can fit.” Ben tied the strings, but his bulging anatomy made the suit huge. The Nylon struggled to give him as much room as it could, but it was a tight fit.

“Go look in the mirror, dude” Erik said with excitement. “You blow me away how good you look.”

“I have to admit it feels kind of neat,” Ben replied.

“Maybe we should stop and get you one of your own on the way.” Erik suggested.

“Maybe” Ben replied. He was actually intrigued with the whole idea of it.

Both guys were turned on again by each other, but neither said anything more as they lay in their separate beds. Instead the focus shifted to their plans for the next day, which included a long run on the beach, maybe some Frisbee, one on one volleyball. The best part was that they were both now of legal age, so even some cold beer entered the discussion. By the time they fell asleep it was almost two in the morning.

Five came way too early, so they both agreed to sleep one more hour. Rising at 6, they quickly scrambled to get ready and make up time lost by the much needed sleep. Ben was eyeballing two different swim shorts, deciding which to wear. One was a boxer cut and the other looked more like traditional gym shorts, but with the pre-requisite mesh liner. Ben hated those liners, felt like your balls were being strung into fish net. Erik watched.

“Dude, I got an idea” Erik said animatedly. “How about you wear the black and gold swimsuit and I can wear the red and white one you have not seen yet.” Erik tossed the black and gold to Ben.

“You sure?” Ben asked.

“Yeah, it will be great!” Erik replied with so much enthusiasm it was contagious.

“Awesome, man” Ben replied as he pulled the black and gold suit on. “Let me see what the red one looks like.”

Erik turned and showed off the red and white. Being the lycra blend, it was much more form fitting, as his blue one was at the pool.

“Dude, you look freaking awesome.” Ben observed. “You gonna wear shorts in the car?” Ben asked.

“I’ll take them, but no, I was planning to just wear a T-shirt over.” Erik replied.

“Cool, me too.” Ben agreed. “Sure beats those mesh nut holders.”

Ben was fast asleep once they got on the highway. He had one hand nestled right between his legs and the other on his left leg mid-thigh. Erik drove listening to the local top hits station and drinking coffee from their quick pit stop at 7-11. He chuckled at the look of the lady at the counter as the two nearly naked, handsome young men came parading in with T shirts that hung below their swimsuits. “You boys got pants on, right?” she asked. Erik laughed at the whole memory.

“It was pretty ballsy,” Erik thought to himself as he glanced over at Ben. Ben’s shirt was pulled up such that his whole suit was exposed. Erik marveled at how handsome Ben looked. Erik reached over and slid his hand on top of Ben’s left hand and held it there. Ben felt Eric’s hand. In a mere millisecond Ben made a choice, when he could have pushed away he instead clasped around Erik’s hand. As Erik drove at 60, Ben went from truly asleep to pretend asleep, the only give away was the soft smile that came over his face. It was a gutsy move for both. It also was a breakthrough.

“This just feels right,” Ben thought.

“It really does.” Eric’s thoughts answered.

Ben dozed back off and as he did he slid Erik’s hand up his leg such that Erik could feel the point where Ben’s suit wrapped down between his legs. This caused Erik to grow hard as the side of his hand could feel Ben. Ben, too was getting aroused as he slept. Erik shifted his mind back to the road, distracting his thoughts.

About an hour out from the beach, Erik took an exit that offered a food stop. The slowing car and the exit curve woke Ben. Erik also had removed his hand to shift gears and slow down.

“What’s wrong?” Ben asked.

“Just need some more coffee and to use the rest room” Erik replied. “You were sound asleep.”

“Good idea,” Ben replied. “Kind of rude of me to sleep while you drive. I’ll buy the coffee.”

“You were funny,” Erik replied. “Out like a light.”

“Guess we were up too late, I’ll probably sleep on the beach, too.” Ben added.

They found a 7-11 store and pulled in. Erik parked the car and opened the door. He got out and noticed Ben was fidgeting around, reaching for his bag in the back seat. Erik had on a T-shirt over the top of his swimsuit. “You coming in?” he asked.

“Yeah, let me grab my shorts” Ben replied as he found his shorts.

“Alright, I‘ll see you inside,” Erik replied. Erik skipped the shorts and just went in, his shirt hanging down such that all you saw was his bare legs from about midway to the knees. After a quick pit stop in the rest room, he was getting coffee when Ben walked in.

“I thought you were going to wear your shorts,” Erik sort of asked and observed.

“I was, but then I felt weird dressing by the car. Plus they are so short, the shirt covered them just as much,” Ben replied.

Despite the early hour, they grabbed sodas and chips for the rest of the ride. Erik also grabbed a pint of chocolate milk. Erik loved chocolate milk.

“You guys headed to the beach,” the guy behind the counter asked. “Nice day for it,” he added not even waiting for their reply. “Wish I could join you.”

“Come on with us,” Ben replied. The counter guy was tall, lean and clearly worked out. He had broad shoulders, probably from weights. He had on Khaki colored shorts and a yellow work polo shirt. Erik noticed him, too. “He’d be smoking in a Speedo,” Erik thought. Both secretly hoped he’d say yes. He didn’t.

“Where’s your girlfriends?” a young lady, probably early 20’s interjected into the conversation. “Two handsome guys like you must have some cute girlfriends.” she teased.

“No, just us,” Erik replied.

“So, lift those shirts, let me see your swim shorts,” the girl replied, clearly flirting with them.

“Don’t mind her,” the counter guy slid into the banter.

“Can’t a girl check out guys in swim trunks,” she teased them back.

With that Erik lifted his shirt, saying “so, what do you think?” Ben about fell over.

“Oh my, sweet. I love Speedos.” she added. “You must be on a swim team? Where is yours? ” she pressed Ben. Erik observed the counter guys face light up when he saw his choice of swimsuit. It was more than just a smile.

Ben finally quickly lifted up his shirt. By then several other customers were waiting to pay, so the banter ended there. The two grabbed their stuff and headed out to the car. They were quickly back on the road.

See next post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:42 PM

Default Part 4 Continued

Eight college friends, all guys, finished breakfast and got their stuff ready for the beach. It was nearing 8 am, and they wanted to get out and secure a good spot to set up a volleyball net and claim their space. The gang had rented a house for the week. No girls, just the eight of them. It was an eclectic mix; three guys were on swim team, two in band, one wrestler, and the rest were simply students. They all had unique interests, a wide mix of looks, but one important common attribute across all of them, their mutual desire to keep it just a guy’s week. In fact, there was no risk of anything different. They all were out, at least to each other, if not various levels of the world.

They set up camp at the far north end of the beach. The volleyball net up, they spread out their blankets and towels. Within minutes a big chunk of the soft golden sand was covered with all the trappings of a great day at the beach. A cooler with cold beer and other assorted liquids was set up. Beer was technically not allowed, but the beach patrol rarely ventured up this far. The house was a short walk over the dunes.

Two of the three swim team guys claimed a blanket closest to the water and laid out on their backs. The rest of the gang set up blankets close by, all within talking distance. As diverse as their personalities was the choices of swimwear, ranging from Speedo and Arena suits all the way to Birdwell Beach Britches, which were about as close to board shorts as was on the market at the time, at least in this part of the South.

“You’re quite the show off,” Ben said to Erik as they accelerated down the highway. “You wasted no time letting that girl check you out.” It was almost as if Ben was jealous, maybe even mad.

“Three is no way I was interested in her,” Erik replied. “Not at all!” Erik added strongly. “I think the guy was more interested in us than she was.” Erik added after a pause.

There was an awkward silence in the car. Ben was looking out the side window, not saying anything.

“Are you okay?” Erik asked. He could sense something had changed, but he was not sure what. Maybe he had embarrassed Ben by making him show off his swimsuit.

“Yeah, fine,” Ben answered. “Just thinking, I guess.”

“Look, we are gonna have fun today, we need to” Erik changed the subject. “Just us on the beach.”

Ben came around and the banter was back. In 45 minutes they wheeled onto Atlantic Avenue.

“I think we should head north, it is more private up there.”

“Good call,” Ben replied.

They found a road a road with some parking spots at a dune crossing onto the beach. They were up at the far north end, amongst a variety of beach homes. Mostly investment properties that were weekly rentals.

Erik grabbed his bag of towels and blanket and the cooler with drinks and snacks. He threw his shirt in the back of the Gremlin, now standing outside the car in nothing but his red and white Speedo. Ben watched as Eric got ready and followed his lead, stripping to just the black and gold swimsuit Erik lent him. Erik admired how amazing he looked. Ben grabbed the volleyball and some other game stuff and his own towel bag. Erik locked the car and the two headed out to the beach.

The day was perfect. The sky was deep blue with no clouds; a light ocean breeze could be felt wisping over the dunes. The sand was a soft golden yellow and had not yet absorbed the heat of the day. They both made their way over the dune wall typical of the mid-Atlantic coast. As they crested the dune, Erik stopped to take it in. Despite the number of times he came to the beach, he always was awestruck by the ocean. Ben was behind and had been admiring Erik’s back profile, the way his suit wrapped his tight, muscular butt. Ben had watched this aspect of Erik many times in his running shorts, but the swimsuit was such a better view. He could almost tackle Erik right there.

“What are ya looking at?” Ben said as he came up right behind Erik and put his head on Erik’s shoulder. The move brought Ben’s front right against Erik’s back side, the feel of Erik’s muscular butt against the part of Ben that would enjoy it most. He popped hard almost immediately.

“Just taking it in” Erik replied. He felt Ben against him and his body started to react the same as Ben’s. The two stayed there for several seconds, almost in an embrace. It could have led to more, but instead they resumed their trek, their bulging suits quite a bit more prominent.

Off the path they went left, heading a bit more north. They saw a spread of blankets, towels and a volleyball net with quite a collection of guys. There were a few others on the beach, but it was still early. Erik stopped at a point about 75 feet from the group of guys, at least three of whom had taken notice of the two new visitors, especially their swimsuits.

“This look good?” Erik asked

“Perfect,” Ben replied.

They laid out there stuff and got everything situated. Ben was on the left, Erik on the right, of the large blanket they had spread out. Two towels, side by side, marked their respective spots. Once they were settled, they both stood side by side, looking at the water. They were still aroused from their stop on the dune, their suits pressing against their semi-erect anatomy. The lycra suit displayed Erik more detailed than the Nylon on Ben, a view Ben liked.

“I’m getting wet,” Ben announced as he darted off to the water.

“Last one in is a loser” Erik proclaimed as he darted past Ben.

The rushed out into the waves. The water was moderately cool, which was exactly what they both needed to calm their raging hormones. Ben leaped over a wave in chest waist deep water and dove into the one behind. He emerged several feet further out. Erik followed and came up next to him.

“This feels awesome” Erik replied. “Just what I needed.”

Ben smiled in agreement as they jumped through the next several waves. On shore the gang of eight enjoyed the view of the two of them in the water.

“I had a major boner going on,” Ben admitted. “This cool water was exactly what I needed.”

“Yeah,” I kind noticed back there. Erik replied.

“Dude, you were pretty hard yourself,” Ben replied, teasing.

“Must be that you drive me wild,” Erik replied. “Just saying…”

“Interesting…” Ben trailed off as he took another battle at the waves.

After twenty minutes in the water, the two made their way back out to their blanket and towels. Their suits fit much less snugly, but the wet material was wrapping around them, giving the rest of the beach quite the view. Ben laid down on his stomach, quickly rolling onto his back. Erik faced the water and sat.

Ben pulled on Erik’s shoulder. “Lay back, it feels awesome.” Erik followed his request and the two were side by side laying in the sun. Their lean bodies on display and their suits showing the prominent bulges of their youthful, fit bodies. Erik slid his hand such that it was touching against Ben’s. Ben smiled as he closed his eyes. It was the start of what was going to be an amazing day.

They had caught the eye of their neighbors, as well.

To be continued....
Old 01-01-2014, 01:24 AM

Another great chapter - hoping the New Year will bring us even more adventures with Erik and Ben!
Old 01-01-2014, 12:04 PM

Default Part 5: The beach run

Erik and Ben both loved running on the beach; the chance to run barefoot along the surf, at a nice easy pace, sweat dripping down their chests. After their fitful, somewhat erotic nap, that really only accomplished making themselves more sexually charged, the two took a quick jump into the water and then set off heading south down the beach. They started at a very slow pace, getting the kinks out. Erik pulled out the strings from inside his suit, not for any particular reason, other than he thought they looked cool swinging as they ran. As they set off, they again captured the curiosity of the guys next to them on the beach. There was a bit of discussion on what Ben and Erik’s story was. About half were convinced that they were probably just two straight guys who were hanging out together, while the rest were certain there was more to the story. They watched as the two Speedo clad, cute guys headed down the beach.

“It’s amazing how much more free I feel in this than running shorts” Erik said to Ben, referring to his swimsuit. “And our shorts are really not much longer.”

“Maybe we should tell coach that we should run in swimsuits from now on,” Ben replied.

“That would be cool,” Erik replied. “But it would look funny in winter.”

“How far should we go?” Ben queried.

“Let’s see how we feel at half an hour and decide. Whatever we do, we have to run back, too”

“Cool” Ben replied.

“I stuck $10 in my waist in case we want to get a drink along the way” Erik added. Sure enough the top of a ten dollar bill was sticking out of his waist band on his right side. He looked like a male stripper holding his tips.

As they went along, they gradually picked up the pace. As runners on the beach go, they were clearly much faster and far more serious about it than most. The more south they got, the more crowded the beach became. They passed by a group of girls, probably mid-teens, who cheered them on as they ran by. Erik smiled at them and gave them a high five sign. The sweat rolling off Erik’s chest kept the front of his suit soaked, while the sides were dry. The red material showed a clear contrast between the dry parts and the wet parts, accentuating his frontal bulge.

“I know a cool spot we can stop and grab a drink” Erik said, as they approached thirty minutes. “It’s probably another ten minutes,” he added. “You good?”

“Good” Ben replied.

They arrived at the main part of the beach, which was packed, at about 45 minutes. They slowed to a walk and headed off the sand and up to the boardwalk. They found a bench and Ben took claim to it, while Erik went to buy them some waters. They both leaned back on the bench, waters in hand, enjoying the view. They each checked out the guys on the beach. While Speedo suits were not the choice of most guys, they were not uncommon, either. The rest of the guys mostly wore swim shorts, but even these were short enough.

“That was an awesome run” Ben offered up. He was looking at Erik’s bulging suit as he said so. Erik’s anatomy had slipped to the left, and was clearly outlined by the wet material. Ben reached over and rubbed Erik’s upper leg. “That red suit looks great on you.” Erik felt himself get a twinge of arousal.

“Remember we got to run back, now” Erik replied as he rested, legs stretching out. He did nothing to remove Ben’s hand. Truth was he was enjoying it. They sat quietly for a few minutes watching the beach. Erik slipped his right hand on Ben’s back, just above his waistband. It was as if they became immersed in their own world amongst the aura of the crowded beach and the almost hot day. Ben slid his hand higher and higher up Erik’s leg. Erik moved his leg closer to Ben, slightly bent at the knee.

Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to the two of them, as their minds turned from water and a running break to the joy of each other. In his own thoughts, Erik just wanted to roll over and embrace Ben and let nature take its course. The two of them were making their desires with each other very clear, but there was a time and a place. This was probably neither. As much as his mind knew that, his body was taking on thoughts of its own. He began to swell in his swimsuit.

Ben’s hand slid up the leg and Ben continued right between the legs and up across the front of Erik’s suit, sliding along the outline of Erik’s anatomy. In an instant, Erik went from merely swelling, to fully hard. Ben reversed his course sliding his hand back down along the suit and onto Erik’s upper thigh. Erik froze in place as he felt himself react, glancing down to see himself fully on display in the tiny red suit. Ben was hard, as well, but not as much as Erik. .

“F..K dude,” Erik whispered to Ben as he sat straight up, bending over himself at his waist. “You are making me hard as a rock. I can’t even stand up”

“Maybe we better go in the water,” Ben said.

Erik looked totally perplexed. “Yeah, but I can’t walk there like this.” He said. “Look at me.” Erik was hoping it would quickly calm down, but the tightness of the suit and the feeling he had was not letting that happen.

“Sorry man,” Ben said. “I guess I got carried away.”

“No, you were fine,” Erik replied. “Obviously I liked it.” Erik bent back over and wiggled his legs back and forth. He stayed as hard as ever, trapped in just that straining red and white suit. “Oh man, please” he thought to himself as he felt his manhood push against the tight lycra fabric. As much as he tried to calm down, the feeling of the suit on his sensually aroused anatomy kept him erect. He could feel his body wanting to take it further.

“You okay, man” Ben said.

“I can’t stop it,” Erik replied. “I might shoot off right here,” Erik added emphatically. Realizing that his effort was not making things better, Erik just stood up, displaying his tight suit and erect anatomy. He had no choice but to bolt to the water.

“See you in the water,” Eric proclaimed as he dashed off the boardwalk and did not stop until he was up to his waist in the cool ocean surf. Whatever people saw of him would have been a quick blur. Thankfully he made it in time. The last thing he wanted was to blow up inside his suit, at least not yet. He dunked down in the water and opened his waistband to allow the cold water to make its way inside. He felt his arousal ease.

Ben followed, tossing the water bottles as he passed a receptacle. He joined Erik in the water, running right up behind him and grabbing him around the waist. The cool water was helping both of them, but especially Erik. They stayed in the water for at least fifteen minutes, jumping waves and diving under them, as control came back over Erik. Every so often they would hang onto each other, but in a less obvious way and erotic way.

“Oh man, that was close,” Erik said to Ben.

“Man that lycra material does show all” Ben said to Erik as they walked out.

“Yeah, it does,” Erik replied. “But I like how it feels, as you can tell.”

“And how it looks,” Ben teased back. “Well, at least I do.”

They finally emerged from the water. Erik was not fully back to normal, nor would he be the rest of the day, but at least he had regained his control. Each passing event was making him more and more aroused and ready. His suit would feel and look more filled out the rest of the day, as his body waited the next opportunity to go all the way. Ben was in a similar state of mind.

To be continued....
Old 01-01-2014, 01:33 PM

This is a great story! I feel as though I'm right here with the guys. Thank you and Happy New year!
Old 01-01-2014, 02:05 PM

Default Part 6: The Run Back and Beach games

Writers note: You will see a cameo appearance of two characters from prior stories... interesting to see if you know who they are...

Joe and Bill were two older guys, closer to retirement, who owned a condo at the beach. They had been together for years. Each day they walked the beach. Joe wore a navy blue nylon swimsuit, not quite as small as a brief, but not as large as a square cut. Joe was a diver in college and he still did some diving, but not as much and not as elaborate. However, he swam daily. Their permanent home was about two hours away, in the same city Ben and Erik lived. Joe was a huge fan of the university swim team back home, rarely missing a swim meet. Joe loved the art of swimming and diving. While he was more attuned to the men’s swimming, he also watched closely the ladies team. Bill was in a form fitting Jantzen suit, with much longer sides. It had a variety of colors from red to blue to green on it. Bill was not as into the sports as Joe, more of the artist than the sports fan. The two complimented each other nicely.

The two were about a mile into their walk, holding hands as they strolled along the surf. Joe heard the footsteps fast approaching them from behind. Bill and he stopped and turned, seeing Ben and Erik running up behind them. They were both about ankle deep in the water, splashing as they went.

“My, aren’t they handsome young men” Joe said to Bill as they approached.

“Yes, they are. That’s what our sons would look like,” Bill replied. Both Joe and Bill never had children, the world was not at the point where two guys could adopt. So, they were left to vicariously adopt in their minds, which they did so frequently on their weekend stays at the condo.

“I love that they are running in their swimsuits, really shows off their muscular legs,” Joe observed to Bill.

“Hi guys,” Bill said as the two passed,

Ben and Erik both acknowledged them with a wave as they slowed to not splash them. Once past them, they resumed their strong pace. Erik was pushing Ben a bit on the run, Erik being the longer distance guy.

“Must be swimmers in school,” Bill answered Joe’s earlier observation on swimsuits.

“You know, I am not sure,” Joe said. “I am guessing running team, the guy in red is really lean up top. Built like a serious runner. The shorter guy could be a swimmer.”

“Well, either way, they are nice looking guys,” Bill answered.

“Bet they get all the ladies they want.” Joe replied. They both chuckled, as they followed the same route as the two runners, albeit at a more leisurely pace.

“Who knows,” Bill replied. “They could be like us.”

It was shortly after lunch when Erik and Ben’s run got them back to their spot. The gang of eight was much more active now. They had a volleyball game going, four on four. It was clear they had broken into the stash of beer they brought out. The two Speedo wearers were on the same team, a third guy in a short square cut was also on that team. The long shorts guy, he one in the Birdwell’s, was on the same team, which made for interesting contrast. It was not clear which team was winning, but from the excitement it was clear that they were keeping score.

“That shorts dude can really play,” Ben said as the two stood and watched. “Watch him when he gets the chance to spike.” Sure as Ben said it, he had this amazing vertical leap and he sent the ball crashing into the sand of the opposing team. He was also seriously fit, and looked amazing with his tight stomach and defined pecs. Too bad he wore those long shorts, both guys were thinking.

“He seriously must play college,” Erik stated.

Not to be outdone, Ben and Erik grabbed their Frisbee and went out to the surf to start their own game. Ben tossed the first pass, sending Erik leaping up to catch it. Erik came splashing down into the surf. He returned the pass, which went high over Ben’s head, sending him scurrying down the beach to retrieve it. Erik smiled as Ben’s tight butt shot down the beach.

They resumed play. Each time Erik jumped up, Ben watched the exposed strings of his suit flail in the wind. Ben liked the look so much, he pulled his strings free. The white strings against the black made them stand out even more than the strings against Erik’s red. They both really liked seeing each other leaping in the air, legs extended in some way, showing off the strength of their bodies and their physiques. Ben intentionally threw the net pass out into the water, watching Erik rush after it, diving into the surf to catch it. Erik splashed hard into the water, grabbing the Frisbee. He threw the Frisbee back at Ben as he headed back to the shore, once again his suit soaked and clinging.

“Nice catch,” they both heard a voice say. They turned to see one of the two Speedo clad swimmers from the group walking toward them. The volleyball game had stopped, and most of the group had returned to their towels. “Mind if I join you guys? You look like you are having fun.”

“Not at all,” Erik replied.

“I’m Chris,” he reached out his hand. Ben came over and they all shook. “Nice swimsuits,” he added.

Chris was wearing an Arena brand suit that was black with red, blue and green bands running across the front. He looked amazing in it, and he filled it out really well. He had really tight ab muscles and strong shoulders. His hair was a medium brown with copper colored eyes. He was not as tall as Erik, but taller than Ben, probably 6’1”. What was really interesting is he had an incredibly long torso, which was where he got his height, not in his legs.

After the intros, Ben jogged backwards on the beach and tossed the Frisbee to Chris. The three of them hit is off really well. They hadn’t learned anything about each other, but for names and the fact that they all clearly liked the same type of swimsuits. They played Frisbee for the next 45 minutes or so, three very hot guys in really incredible swimsuits.

“What would you say if a guy told you that he really liked you?” Ben asked Erik as they meandered alone up the beach after the Frisbee game.

“I don’t know, I think I’d be okay with it,” Erik replied.

“I don’t mean like, I mean really liked you,” Ben added with emphasis on the second half. “You know like you turned him on.”

“Hmmm, “ Erik paused. “It really depends on who it is. What about you? What if someone, another guy, was into you in a big way?”

“I’ve been thinking about that lately,” Ben replied.

As they went more north, the beach became more and more deserted. They walked in silence for a while. Erik reached over and took Ben’s hand. They were alone on the beach as far as they could see. They both looked at each other, deeply into their eyes and smiled.

“You know, Ben, I know this all seems to be happening so fast, but I really am attracted to you,” Erik finally said. “I never expected it, but lately it is all I think about.”

“Especially since the pool,” Ben responded, tightening his clasp on Erik’s hand. A sense of relief came over him now that it was out in the open. Erik felt the same sense, as well. They stopped and embraced, two Speedo guys alone on a beach, enjoying the touch of each other. Their relationship had just taken a monumental leap. They felt themselves against each other, just as they had in the pool, but this time they enjoyed the sensation. Erik quickly responded, Ben feeling his response. Slowly they separated, both very aroused, They walked further and talked more. They enjoyed one of the deepest, most thought provoking conversations of their young lives. Their friendship was tested and it passed . Other than their very erotic hug, nothing sexual happened, it was so much deeper than that. To where they were going they did not know, but they were going to follow this relationship wherever it took them.

see next post...
Old 01-01-2014, 02:06 PM

Default Part 6 continued

Eight names to remember. “Who thought this was a test,” wondered Erik and Ben. When the two guys got back from their walk up the beach, Chris asked if they’d like to join the volleyball effort. The gang had dug deep into the beer stash. Chris offered them each one, which they both accepted. The cold beer felt very refreshing.

Patrick was the other swimmer in a Speedo. His was a printed pattern, also made of lycra and it fit him snugly. He had amazing blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked like he walked right out of a California beach advertisement, the poster perfect California male, except that he was not from California. He was less outgoing than Chris, but it quickly became clear Chris and he were more than just casual friends. As they formed teams, Patrick stood next to Chris and rubbed his butt the whole time. Chris was enjoying Patrick’s affection. As they stood there, Patrick stepped in close to Chris, rubbing himself against Chris’s upper leg.

“Speedo guys versus shorts,” one of the guys proposed, referring to any of the guys in swim briefs. With the four guys in swim briefs and the square cut guy, the math worked out. The down side was the spiker in shorts was against them. The shorts team won the first serve. They built a quick 5 – 1 lead, largely off the power of the spiking dude. With that, the trash talk began between the team.

“Guys, we gotta get control of this game,” Chris said as they huddled. Five guys in form fitting swimwear all nestled in a circle. It was quite the sight to behold. They decided that they needed to attack the spikes more.

“They are gonna f..king hurt,” said Ben to Erik, referring to the spikes. As the guys in front, they needed to get tough.

The game took a huge turn, and was tied up at 8 to 8, playing to 21. It stayed neck and neck through the next ten pairs of scores, now tied at 18 up. The spiker guy was losing some of his power, either that or the beer was making him mellow. It was 20 up, Speedo team had the serve. Need to win by 2, which meant they were going at least to 22. Erik did a leap serve and the ball sailed over the net. A guy in really short Jantzen swim shorts jumped high and returned it, which was a break since the serve was clearly going out of bounds. The ball landed squarely in Chris’s hands as he drove it to the front line. Patrick set up a high ball, which gave Ben the chance to drive a hard spike. Score.

Erik repeated the leap serve, but hit it softer. It dropped mid court, picked up by the same Jantzen shorts. He set the ball up for the spike. Birdwell shorts guy lifts off his feet to slam the spike, He drives it hard toward the sand. Erik and Chris dive for it. Erik’s hands clasped tightly, he stops the spike, sending the ball back up. Square cut volleys it over. The shorts team was so certain that the spike was the final play they were not ready. The ball lands square on the sand. Game over at 22 to 20. Speedo team wins.

The gang played a three game set, Speedo team won the first and third games.