Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2017, 03:15 PM

Default how I get into speedo fetish

new joiner here.....
sharing the story of my speedo fetish

I started swimming very late, not until 10 i think... and i wasn't very into swimming at all that time (still even now). though my dad wears speedos, but at that time i wear square cut swim trunks only and i didn't really realize there was a difference since i hated swimming so only see it as a costume when doing something i don't really like.

theres once the whole family went on holiday, which my dad told me to bring swim gears as we were heading to the beach. but as i really don't like the feeling for sinking myself into water, i left y trunks at home intentionally and told my dad ill just stay in the car as i have nothing to wear. but my dad didn't let me stay in the car since its a family occasion, he brought me to the shop and see whether the have swim gears. but turns out that there weren't any gears there that fits my waist. Just when i thought i can get out this swimming nightmare, my dad said "how about u wear my speedo? ill skip the water part, you show your mom what you've learned in the swimming course." to be honest, i was like WT... i really hate to swim, but turns out i have to choice but to go swimming in dads speedo.

cant remember about the details on the beach, but what i do remember i tied the strings too tight that i cant get the speedo off when we are changing (guess that time i tied it very tight just because afraid that speedo will fall off since the size of that speedo was bit large for me at that time). so as i cant take the speedo off, i just wore my pants on and hope to take it off after home. it felt weird in the car as never having this silky and supported feeling that the speedo gave me. that night, in bed, i just cant forget the texture and the icy silky feeling when i wore that speedo so i snuck to the laundry room and took my dads speedo back to my room slept with it on. since that snuck to my parents room and take out the speedo to wear very often. i remember i even wore them as underwear to school several times.

one day, when i was taking nap with my dads speedo in my bedroom, just when i was enjoying how the tightness and the silky fabric covering my thing, suddenly my dad came in my room asking me whether to go out for dinner tonight. i was shocked not only as how can i forget to lock the door which i usually do when "enjoying" but now my dad saw me wearing his speedo (that time i still felt quite guilty for wearing swim wears when not in the swimming occasion). My dad looked at me a few second, but then pretend nothing happened and asked what i want for dinner. i was scared and afraid for getting punished that time and no dare to speak to my dad for several days.

the next weekend, my dad cam to my room when im doing my home work. he through his speedo to me (the one i wore for many times) and said "lets go swimming later, gear up" just the time when i was wondering if he gave me his speedo, what is he going to wear, he said "i bought a new speedo, you can wear this one now on if you want, or can get you a new one if you want, but since you are growing, maybe you can wear my old ones first". so that was the first time i had my own speedo. and since then, i wear this speedo as underwear very often, to school, hang out, groceries.

one day when i was doing laundry after going swimming with my day. suddenly, im jealous, jealous my dad for his speedo. though i like this back 3 inch side speedo very much, but since i know more about swim wear, more about speedos, i found the new speedo my dad own was even more better. the one i have is nylon, but my dads new 1.5 inch navy blue speedo is polyamide, which give more of the silky feeling. so i said to myself ok, im going to wear this speedo now. So i wore the speedo on and pretend nothing happened and keep on the laundry.

this was more than 20 years ago and i think my dad still doest know where his navy blue 1.5 inch speedo went, which was now in my closet with the black 3 inch speedo, my first speedo. since then i spend lot of my pocket money on speedo and started to wear them as underwear if a can. after i start working, i changed all my underwear into speedo and now i only wear speedo but no normal cotton underwear anymore. (i have about 50 speedos now for daily wear and 10 for swimming and other sports).

but one thing never changes, though i go swimming for heath quite often, but i still not a fan of swimming.

Last edited by mrsouguo : 10-03-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Very interesting story. How old were you when your dad first told you to wear his speedo on your holiday?
Old 10-03-2017, 07:32 PM

I can somewhat relate to this. My dad bought me a brief swimsuit when I was a kid, and I wore it a lot, even when I wasn't swimming. Definitely the start of my attraction to speedos.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
Very interesting story. How old were you when your dad first told you to wear his speedo on your holiday?

10? 12? Can recall actually. So many years ago.