Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2016, 03:11 PM

Default Experiments while getting "cinched up"

Bill is thinking about all of this as he is climbing into his strap and cup. Having never been in a strap and cup before, he thought that the sensations he was feeling in his groin area were, well, interesting, but not necessarily that erotic. The leg straps pulling on the pouch and drawing his penis back toward his groin, the feel of the straps crossing his glutes on both sides, the realization that his butt crack was completely visible, all stuff he thought about when Bill was a teen-ager back in high school. All of this was certainly interesting but nothing particularly erotic as such.

Then Bill slipped the hard cup into the pouch of the strap. The cup felt a bit cold. He could feel the pressure of the cup against his groin on the skin and nerves surrounding his penis, but at least for now, the cup was not in direct contact with his penis, even though psychologically he knew it was there and containing him. So far, so good! Bill did not have the big hard-on to contend with that he had feared.

After that, Bill pulled on the compression shorts. The compression shorts he bought, size SM, were made to, well, provide compression, and by undersizing to SM rather than MED the shorts fit almost like a second skin. Bill had to struggle just to get the shorts up over his thighs and then the waist band into the proper position at his waist. Actually, the shorts seemed to fit a little low on the waist, and that was one consequence of the SM versus MED sizing. Bill then got himself into the MED compression tee, and that was long enough to completely cover the area that might have otherwise been exposed as skin by the low rise of the SM shorts.

Bill took a quick glance of himself in the dorm room mirror. He actually thought he looked pretty good all things considered, more muscular and more of an athlete than he had expected for sure. He couldn’t help but make note that he could see a distinct outline of the leg straps and cups beneath the compression shorts, in much the same way as the male athletes in the funchball dream sequence appeared. Bill was happy for that, as looking as much like a dream sequence funchball player as possible had been his real goal.

Bill particularly noticed that once he had the compression shorts on, the cup inside the strap pouch was held quite securely against the groin area. Bill was just beginning to get some feeling of the physical presence of the cup being there and just staring to press against nerves in his penis, something more than psychological for sure. Subtle to be sure, but there.

Just like a “real” athlete getting into a strap and hard cup as preparation for a rough-and-tumble game, Bill was tempted to try and find the most comfortable position for the cup to rest on his groin and over his penis. Maybe just a slight tug of the cup just a touch this way or that would restore the sensation that the cup was no longer touching his penis. Inside compression shorts, however, the cup is held firmly against the groin and the amount of movement the guy can do with the cup is quite limited, only a little ways up, down, left or right. Bill first tried the possibilities one at a time, but quickly discovered that any movement whatsoever just increased the sensation of the cup touching the penis, not decreasing the sensation. No help at all.

Then Bill got another idea. Maybe his penis just needed a short “rest” from being contained within the cup. So Bill tried this: Pull the cup and strap away from his penis by stretching it outward, away from his penis and simply hold the cup and strap in that position through the compression shorts for several seconds. Finally, he would simply release the cup and strap and let it spring back to its original snug position tight against his groin.

That strap-and-cup snapback sent Bill somewhere he had never been before in terms of sexual feelings. Bill soon discovered that his penis “likes” to momentarily be in unconfined space when the cup and strap is pulled away and just held away for a moment or two. The penis “responds” with a small inflow of blood and becomes a bit more tumescent and larger than before. Then the cup suddenly springs back into position, and the penis “discovers” that it has now gotten just a bit too big to fit into the cup like it did only moments ago. The result is just an enormous super-pleasant feeling in the penis unlike anything Bill had ever experienced. The feeling was so extraordinarily pleasant and so powerful that Bill became concerned that he might have actually ‘damaged’ something in messing around. But he quickly decided that was not the case.

Bill was amazed at something else. Bill was having these enormously pleasant sexual feelings without having an orgasm or ejaculation at all. His mind was still just focusing on his penis, without relieving himself by ejaculating. It was in this mindset that Bill crawled into bed under the covers. Joe had observed all of Bill’s actions, but for right now Joe was saying nothing and just acting nonchalant as if nothing was going on even a little bit odd or strange.

……..To be continued
Old 01-08-2016, 06:38 PM

Default Spending the night in a cup! bill's turn

So Bill climbs into his little dorm room bed, and Joe climbs into the other bed. Bill is wearing his funchball uniform and thinking about how the “snapback” technique worked to send him off on what appeared to be an entirely different planet, sexuality-wise. But oddly enough, Bill almost immediately fell into a deep but dreamless sleep, almost completely conked out.

Joe, on the other hand, was still lying there in his own bed, wide awake, playing over and over again what he just observed and what he thought he might have just seen. Was Bill in some way “messing” with Joe’s head? Joe had never really thought about this at all before, but suddenly the thought occurred to him that what he was seeing Bill doing, the strap, the cup, the compression shorts and tee, was making Joe feel just a little aroused himself. He could feel that little patch of precum forming on his boxer shorts as he thought about all of this. What did that possibly mean since Joe always thought of himself as straight-arrow straight?

[This story seems to be moving along at a glacial pace, with recounts of recounts of episodes appearing over and over. It keeps recounting pre-ejaculate events again and again, almost as if Sebbie is somehow fascinated by and turned on just thinking about all of this as he puts words to paper. Sebbie has finally decided that it is time for the story line to move forward and a slightly faster pace, and so here goes.]

It is now 3 AM. Bill moved out of a deep-sleep phase and into a lighter sleep phase about 1:30 AM. It seemed almost as Bill has moved into a REM sleep which is usually when wild dreams occur. But this night Bill is not dreaming, erotic dreams or otherwise, and he is in the process of awakening again.

What is awakening Bill is the physical tension that he is feeling in his groin area. In going into the REM sleep mode, something else happened. He started into one of those penis-filling-blood-and-becoming tumescent nightly episodes or cycles much like he had been reading about in the Internet papers about how male’s penises normally behave during a night of sleep.

Under normal circumstances, as in sleeping in boxer shorts or sleep pants, these night-time semi- erections pose no particular issue or problem, except when they end in ejaculation which becomes a wet dream and then the assortment of tactics for cleaning up and dealing with the slimy semen that is spilled have to be employed. But now Bill’s penis has no space to expand into and just keeps pressing harder and harder against the walls of the hard cup. Not that Sebbie didn’t warn Bill that would happen.

It is Bill’s RESPONSE to the situation at hand (no pun intended) that gets interesting. Bill awakens with only one thought bearing down on his mind (well, not only bearing down on his mind) . That thought is that he is desperate to get off so his penis will return to its normal size and he can then get back to sleep. Bill first approaches this problem in much the same fashion as he was used to doing wearing only loose-fitting boxer shorts to bed. His hand wanders down to his groin area and he tries to rub his penis by simply pressing on and stroking the top of the cup.

Bill discovers that this provides a most interesting sensation very unlike stroking his penis directly. He can sense his hand moving over the top of the cup and that is in a strange way stimulating. Doing a hand job this way keeps him erect with his member pressing against the cup sides but he can’t get enough direct pressure on his penis to send him into the ejaculation phase. He is just lying there languidly stuck with a non-stop erection pressing on the sides of the cup with no end in sight. Bill soon discovers that being “stuck” in this arousal place that is just below the level needed to ejaculate can be an interesting location to stay, and that he could stay in this place for a comparatively long period of time. He is starting to think that the best strategy for now might be to just kick back and “enjoy” the predicament his penis is in rather than to try and figure an immediate (ejaculatory) way out of the situation at hand. This is a somewhat cruel but exciting game of deferring or delaying orgasm while bouncing along very near to just dumping semen all over. Some guys seem to think that the faster they can go from initial arousal to full-scale ejaculation the more of a “male” they are. Bill is starting to learn otherwise!

Then another thought occurs to him. What about trying the “snapback method” he experimented with a few hours ago but now in bed? If this was fun when Bill was only mildly erect the snapback method might be truly mind blowing in Bill’s current condition. He pulls the cup and pouch outward from his penis and holds in there for, maybe 10 seconds or so, and then simply lets everything snap back to his groin. The results are truly mind boggling. Bill’s mind anticipates the snapback moment coming up, and his penis prepares for what is about to happen the best it can. Moving cup meets erect penis and Bill is suddenly transported to some new interplanetary sexual world the likes of which he has never been in before. The sensations Bill is feeling makes the funchball game wet dream seem like a very “mild” event on an erotic scale.

Bill starts thinking that the idea of learning how to get aroused but then delay the orgasm for as long a period of time as possible is maybe not so crazy after all.

But here is the really strange part: after all of this messing around with his penis, Bill never did get to the point where he ejaculated. Lots of precum: no semen. It is now 4:30 AM and Bill has fallen back to sleep. Bill awakens at his usual 6;15 time still wearing the funchball uniform with the strap and cup still firmly grasping his penis and balls. He rises and he feels just as horny as he did when he went to bed, maybe even more so.

Joe, in the adjoining bed, did not stay sound asleep through all of the activity by Bill in the other bed during the night. He heard some of Bill moaning and grunting, and Joe pretty much has figured out that Bill was somehow in a male sexual “moment”. But Joe on rising remains quiet. He wonders if Bill will start explaining even a few of the details of what happened last night.

………….To be continued
Old 01-09-2016, 01:37 PM

Default Creating a plausible story line to tell Joe

Bill got up just ahead of Joe, and Bill was able to get out of his funchball uniform and into his school garb, that is, a sharp royal-blue polo shirt and gray-washed Levis 511 jeans. Bill was sorting through his backpack stuff as he was checking his email on his laptop computer. Joe rose and quickly dressed. Joe was wearing a blue-and-white checked shirt, and some PacSun “Bullhead’ dark navy wash jeans.

Joe said: “Did you sleep well last night’?

Bill responded: “Very well, Joe, how was your night?”

Joe replied: “I did ok too. I heard you a bit during the night, and I was concerned that you were not getting a good night’s sleep. How did it work out sleeping in your new athletic clothes? Do you think you got them stretched out so they will be more comfortable to wear by sleeping in them?”

Bill: “I hope so, but boy did everything fit tight when I crawled into bed!”

Joe: “I was a bit worried about you. You looked like you would be quite uncomfortable.”

Bill: “But I DID fall asleep quickly”

Joe: “And here I was still awake. I wasn’t quite sure if you were OK or not. Let’s just say I thought all of this was more than a little strange as to what exactly you were up to. I did not quite ‘buy’ your entire story”

Bill, sounding a bit perplexed: “What do you mean by that?”

Joe: “I thought it was more than a little odd that you would want to go to bed dressed like that, and your new found interest in working out at the gym caught me unexpected.”

Bill: “But, not being an athlete in high school didn’t mean that I was not paying attention or admiring the guys who were.”

Joe: “But Bill, I thought you always said you were an uncoordinated, pointy-headed scholar not a wise-ass jock in high school.”

Bill: “But that does not mean I still can’t work out at the College student gym, now does it. Getting some physical exercise will be good for me!”

Joe: “I guess so, but…”

Bill: “But what? Now you sound really perplexed.”

……….To be continued
Old 01-09-2016, 01:43 PM

Default Bill’s story begins to unravel

Joe: “I thought the compression shorts and tee were over the top for a guy who claimed to be a career-focused scholar not a jock, and, well when I saw the strap and cup you bought, alarm bells went off. This all looks just crazy!”

Bill, sullenly, looking at his feet not Joe: “I know!”

At this point, Bill knew that the “jig” was up and that he was going to have to come cleaner with Joe than he had done so far, because Joe was not buying the story line he had crafted, at least not completely buying it.

Bill; “Well, I guess you have a right to know a little more.” I was surfing the Web the other day and I found this Web paper by Sebbie called ‘Spending the Night in a Cup’.”

Joe: “That is certainly a strange title for a Web paper. What is it about for goodness sakes?"

Bill” Well, in it, Sebbie describes his experiences sleeping over night in a jock strap, cup and in compression gear.”

Joe: “What kinds of experience, anyway? That sounds just weird.”:

Bill: “Can’t you guess?”

Joe: “You mean…..?”

Bill: (looking down, not straight ahead) “Yup!”

Joe: “You mean that is where you got this loopy idea to go out to the sporting goods store and bring home the gear you said to me was going to be for workouts at the student gym?”

Bill (sheepishly, again staring down at his toes and avoiding Joe’s eyes): “Yup, but there is a little more to the story than you realize at this point. You see, a couple nights ago I had this crazy dream. It happened right after I had gotten done reading Sebbie’s ‘Cup’ paper.”

Joe: “What kind of dream?”

Bill: I would call it an erotic dream, but some of my friends in high school used to say they were actually ‘wet’ dreams. They are dreams with a sexy story line that lead to, well, you know…” Bill’s voice trailed off at the end of that sentence, and he started to look at his shoes again instead of at Joe…

Joe: “I think I do, yes. What happened in the dream?”

Bill: “Well, the kids in it were playing a crazy game they called funchball, it was like a goofy mixture of softball and soccer using funny balls and bats, with some crazy rules I am still trying to figure out.”

Joe: “That doesn’t sound very erotic or sexy for sure. Just a funny or weird game that err kids were playing.”

Bill: “Well, err, it wasn’t what the players were doing in the game that was erotic, it was what the players were WEARING?”

Joe: “What were the players wearing, anyway, that got you all hot and bothered?’

Bill: “For starters the female players were stuffed into really snug-fitting compression gear both tees and shorts, and you could see every bump in their anatomy clearly since the clothing fit like a second skin.”

Joe; “I can see why you might think that was a little sexy, especially if the playing gear fit really really skin tight.”

Bill: “But that is not the part of the dream that really got me hot and bothered.”

Joe: “It wasn’t?”

Bill “No it was the way the guys were dressed. Similar skin-tight compression tees and shorts but I could also see they were wearing protective gear underneath.”

Joe: “Protective gear? You mean….?” Joe’s voice trailed off.

Bill: Yup, it was as if Sebbie had dressed all the players himself, and they were all wearing regulation straps and cups and compression gear just like in Sebbie’s paper.”

Joe: “WOW! You mean like the stuff you bought today at the sporting goods store that you said was going to be your workout wear for the student gym?”

Bill: “Yup….” Again Bill’s voice trailed off and he started once again to stare at his shoes and not look into Joe’s face.

Bill: (haltingly and emotionally) “I was afraid to tell you the real story of what I was up to. I didn’t know what you would think of your roommate if you knew all of this with respect to what was going on with me.”

Joe (laughingly); “Well, I think no less of you. I am thankful that you feel that you can be candid with me as to what is going on with you. Why should I feel badly that I have this horny guy for a roommate?” (Joe laughs)

Bill: “Well, I am certainly glad that you feel that way and that you are not upset with me.”

Joe: “Maybe I need my own funchball uniform just for the fun of it. But I have no idea where this could lead for me. I might not get turned on at all”

Bill: Maybe I should first give you the link so you can read Sebbie’s “Cup” paper that started all of this for me.”

Joe; “I might like to read that for starters, yes.”

To all my readers: The day is young yet, and the only scheduled classes Bill and Joe have are late in the afternoon, 4:30-5:20 pm.

….To be continued
Old 01-10-2016, 05:55 PM

Default Time out for Sebbie the narrator.

Sebbie loves to mess with the minds of his readers. I realize that most of my readers here think of themselves as being gay, which poses an interesting dilemma for me with respect to how the story line involving Bill and Joe is going to develop from here on out. I have said over and over again that both Bill and Joe think of themselves to be ruler-straight and interested only in women, and I should not have to repeat that yet another time.

It is just that Sebbie has a more complicated, but I think also ultimately a far richer and more expansive view, of the entire sexual orientation issue than most guys do. I realize that the determination of sexual orientation in large measure, for a lot of people, is a consequence of the gender of the individual they normally engage in sex. In the absence of an ongoing sexual relationship with a specific person, I could stretch that idea to say, well, if that is the case, then sexual orientation can be determined by the gender of the person you think in your fantasies and maybe dreams that you would most like to engage in sex.
But every time I think I have resolved the orientation determination issue to my own satisfaction, up comes an exception of one sort or another. For starters, there are people, many of them, who claim to be bisexual. I have always wondered if bisexuals might go for relatively long periods of time engaging in sex with persons only of one gender or another, or whether they might keep switching back and forth over relatively short periods of time. Or perhaps even have sexual encounters involving three or even more people as in group sex involving both genders. I suspect anything is possible.

Then, I have a male friend who appeared to be happily married, with his own kids, who appears to have suddenly decided he was gay and soon divorces the wife, taking up life with another man. The kids with his wife are his own. Is my friend gay or bisexual? I have no clue! All I know that trying to put an orientation label on some guys can be very problematic.

Then there are a number of people who have not ever had sex with anyone of either gender. Sebbie numbers himself in that group. Am I disinterested in sex? No, I am fascinated by the entire subject and keep writing long essays about it. Am I an unhappy loner? Naw, not at all. Am I depressed because of all of this? Not to my knowledge. Am I planning to eventually take up with a woman? No plans whatsoever! Am I planning to take up sexually with a man? Absolutely not! So what kind of sexual orientation label would you put on Sebbie? Certainly not asexual if you mean a person who does not have orgasms, but none of the other categories fit well at all either, at least not that I have been able to determine.

Why is all of this important to the ongoing story line? Well, Sebbie is controlling what Bill and Joe do or don’t do in the dorm room next.

I left you some tantalizing clues like crumbs of bread on a forest trail. Bill’s wet dream contained one of the big clues. If Bill was as ruler-straight as he believes, how come Bill got so fascinated by the uniforms the male funchball players were wearing but not so much by the uniforms the curvy females were wearing?

Bill, of course, is struggling with this. Bill had thought ruler-straight heterosexuals should have ruler-straight wet dreams, but that turned out to not be the case. Was Bill’s fascination with seeing the guys in their funchball uniforms a direct clue that Bill was not as ruler-straight as he thought? Good question! Can the gender of the people a person is fascinated by sexually in an erotic dream indicate something about the sexual orientation of the person who had the dream in real life? I told you Sebbie likes to mess with you in that regard and what you think you know about sexual orientation, maybe including your own. I want everyone to think about this question and its extension. When Sebbie has an erotic dream, who shows up in it, anyway?

And finally, what role did your masturbation sessions as a young teenager play in determining your sexual orientation as an adult? What about the gender of any masturbation fantasy partner? Does masturbation normally involve a fantasy partner of one sex or the other? How does what you did in the solo sex department as a young teen male affect your sex and sexual orientation as a young adult. I have always thought that what guys find to be sexually exciting comes along just like so much baggage right into adulthood, in part also affecting what you most enjoy doing in partner sex. Fun sex stuff as a young teenager tends to stick around like glue in adulthood.

I realize some of you are thinking that this story line is headed in the direction of Bill and Joe, two straight guys, at minimum will soon be masturbating each other. Will Sebbie take the story down that path or not? What is the point of a story in which the players only engage in solo not partner sex? Does partner sex happen even if the two players in the plot never even touch each other? Do masturbation fantasies as a young teen-ager play a role in linking to your sexual orientation as an adult? Why do some guys get so turned on just even thinking about another guy getting aroused, jerking off and then ejaculating? Some guys are so “sensitive” in this regard that this does not have to be actually occurring but merely a fantasy of being able to observe? Are guys who claim to be ruler straight somehow immune from getting aroused just thinking about observing another guy getting aroused and jerking off? Are there same-sex situations that turn on straight guys? Will straight guys be able to even admit to that possibility? I told you this all was very messy.

I have already given you one clue. Bill was playing with himself while wearing his funchball uniform in the bed next to Joe's bed in the little dorm room. Joe was awake but Bill thought Joe was asleep. Joe got aroused thinking about what Bill was doing in his bed. Ergo, does this mean that Joe is not really straight?

What is going to happen next to Bill and Joe? Will Bill and Joe ever get around to a shopping trip where they both try on and then purchase pairs of swimming briefs? You will just have to wait and see!

…….To be continued
Old 01-11-2016, 04:56 PM

Default And now, back to the story line.

So Bill passed Joe the link for Sebbie’s “Cup” paper and suggested that Joe read it if he wanted to find out more. And “ruler-straight” Joe WAS interested in finding out what had happened that led to the entire sequence of events with Bill over the past few days, in particular, what could have precipitated Bill’s vivid funchball dream as well as the events that followed that caused Bill to make some purchases at the sporting goods store.

Joe wasn’t saying it, but, to be certain, Joe had actually had more experience growing up as a teenager using articles of clothing as an aid in masturbation as a teenager when he was left home alone than Bill had had. He even had a particularly favorite pair of tighty whiteys as a teenager, a pair that somehow fit really snug (boy’s size 14). Joe loved to dig that pair out of the bottom of his dresser drawer, pull them on, then get an erection and masturbate to ejaculation while still wearing the underwear. This pair of underwear seldom got thrown into the laundry and washed. The yellowish cum stains would just dry into those interesting starchy patches teen guys are so familiar with.

When Joe got the privacy to masturbate again, he would find the stains on his jerk-off briefs-of-choice to be strangely erotic. Joe looked at that pair of underwear with a kind of reverence that made him feel like he was now a man, or at least in the process of becoming a man, and the stains each reminded him of what he so much liked about being a guy, and, maybe more importantly, pride at how good he had gotten in just making cum stains. Joe kept tossing this stained underwear in the bottom of his dresser drawer, recognizing that no one else would likely dig in there let alone “discover” what he was doing to (with) himself and his little “personal jerk-off trophy”.

As a teenager, every sexual sensation is a new experience that could lead to something new and unexpected. Guys that age do not fully understand or appreciate all the possibilities and how each possibility might feel. Sexual feelings get a grip on a guy and then just hang there waiting to be experienced to their fullest. In high school, Joe had seen athletes who wore straps and, he thought, maybe even cups, and he thought this was, well, interesting (well, maybe more than just interesting) to have your balls and dick contained snuggly inside all of this. But there was no way he was going to convince his parents that he needed a strap and a cup. What for, for goodness sakes, anyway?

Joe, now just 6 weeks into his freshman year and living in a little dorm room with a roommate, was already longing for the moments of privacy that he had when he was a teen-ager living at home. There just wasn’t that much privacy anywhere in college, certainly not the privacy he loved when his parents left him home alone as a teen and he could do what he wanted in his room.

So, the contents of Sebbie’s paper did not end up being that much a shock to Joe, in part because when Joe daydreamed, he had sometimes thought along much the same lines, basically that penises loved to be in confined spaces, and if that confined space was not inside another person, this could at least be the next best thing for sure, at least for the time being.

Plus, it suddenly occurred to Joe that this could perhaps even lead to a partial solution to the lack of privacy for jerking off that he was having in College. After all, what Bill had been doing the last couple of nights wasn’t gay at all (or was it???). Bill had been just jerking off in his bed, at night, on his own. There was no way anyone could possibly call that gay partner sex. It was just another guy getting his rocks off, so to speak, under the covers. Best not to read too much into all of this, especially when the thoughts drifted over into the sexual psychology of what might be going on.

All of this seemed innocuous, as a consequence. Solo jerk-off sessions are certainly not a gay-only experience. Every guy does those, for goodness sakes. But then what about a solo jerk-off session occurring while another guy is in the same room. Joe thought that he bet those occurred all the time in close quarters in the military, and those guys at least claimed for all those years that they were not gay. Joe wondered how all of this worked now with open gays now in the military.

Still, there was something really erotic, Joe thought, just THINKING about another guy jerking off. The idea that Joe was in the same room in college as a guy who he now knew WAS jerking off, even under the covers, was somehow a thought Joe could not easily get out of his mind. But Joe knew he was ruler straight. What gives, anyway? How can this be so erotic when there is no sexual contact between the two people, indeed one of the two was not even masturbating, but merely silently contemplating what the other guy was doing. That is a tough question, to be sure.

Joe thought some more. If all this funchball-uniform-as-sleepwear thing is as much fun as Sebbie claimed and now Bill claimed, what was the harm in it all, anyway? After all, Joe was in College and could make a lot more decisions on his own. It was not as if Joe and Bill were suddenly planning on having roommate sex together, or something even close to that. However, Joe realized that if he did get his own togs at the sporting goods store, it was entirely possible that BOTH Bill AND Joe could climb into bed wearing their newly acquired gym clothes and just see what happens.

Joe thought about this. He thought a lot about this. He finally said to Bill “You know what? I think I need my own funchball uniform too!”

Bill said “Let’s go out to the big-box sporting goods store and get you fixed up!” Bill knew exactly where he was going to take Joe, right to the racks of compression shorts and tees, but in navy blue not steel gray. And then a trip to the jock strap-and-cup section. You see, Bill still had the funchball dream in the back of his mind!

………To be continued

Last edited by sebbie : 01-12-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:48 PM

Default Back to the big box sporting goods store!

So, Bill and Joe hopped back into Bill’s car and they were off to the big box sporting goods store, about 2 ½ miles from the dormitory. Bill pretty much knew where in the store he wanted to take Joe in order to find the compression gear. Bill took Joe over to the navy blue rack of tees and the other rack of navy blue compression shorts too.

Joe asked “What size should I buy?”

Bill said “Well, I went with the medium (MED) on the tee, but the small (SM) on the shorts. My waist is about 32”, so the small undersizes just a little.”

Joe: “Well, Sebbie said it’s good to undersize the shorts a bit so the cup stays in place. I think I will try those too!”

Then Joe and Bill wandered over to the rack of athletic supporters. Bill showed Joe the Flarico strap and cup that Bill had purchased. Joe took one of those, but then spotted a separate pee-wee-sized cup from McDavid, designed as a hard cup for little league players.

Joe said “Well Sebbie said the smaller the cup, the better the experience, or something like that, anyway.” Joe threw the McDavid pee-wee cup in the shopping cart too.”I can always use that cup with the Flarico Pouch and run some experiments”

Bill: “Are you through shopping then?”

Joe; “Pretty much, but….” Joe’s voice trailed off as he stared down at his toes.

Joe: “Bill, I always thought those little swim briefs like the divers wear were neat-looking, and I always wanted to see what I would look like in one of them”

Bill: “Well, there is a small lap-pool over at the student gym. Maybe we do need some swimwear if we are serious about getting in shape.”

With that, Bill and Joe head off to the men’s swimwear section of the sporting goods store.

So, Bill and Joe remain college roommates in the antiquated freshman dorm who think of themselves as ruler-straight. However, in their first 6 weeks at college, they have revealed a little more to each other about parts of their sexual beings than most guys their age are certainly comfortable in doing. To me, the most interesting part of this story is about what each has already said, or not yet said, about techniques that work for jerking off, but also what is happening in each of their own brains in a situation where they realize that the other guy is experiencing sexual pleasure as part of a solo-sex jerk- off session.

Bill and Joe probably both will enjoy going to the student gym for workouts on a regular basis, wearing some of the clothing items they have purchased or are in the process of purchasing right now. Compression tees and shorts for these workouts! Sure! Straps? Maybe! Cups? I will get back to you on that!

Do Bill and Joe even KNOW how to swim in a gym pool? Are they now shopping for competition style (racing) swimwear normally worn buy guys who swim well when they should be shopping for suits commonly worn by the “minnows”?

And what about where we have gotten with respect to what Joe as learned about Bill and Bill about Joe on normally what 19-y/o guys consider to be very private and personal subjects?

These and other questions MIGHT be answered in the upcoming episodes. There is still a long way for this story to go for sure.

….To be continued
Old 01-13-2016, 12:21 PM

Default Joe and Bill buy swimwear

So, Bill and Joe wandered over to the other side of the big-box sporting goods store, with Joe pushing a cart in front of him. Joe didn’t know exactly what he would be looking for in the swimsuit racks. Sometimes the stores kept the briefs-style swimwear on separate racks from the regular swimwear, but sometimes the briefs ended up getting intermingled with the other suits, and it was often difficult to see what was in a rack like that without looking at each suit one-at-a-time.

Keep in mind that Bill and Joe were into the sixth week of the fall semester. The semester had started in late August, so now they were at the first week in October. The summer swimming season was long over, as the public pools had all closed on Labor Day a month ago. The sporting goods store tried to cater to the serious recreational fitness swimmers year round, and had not completely cleaned out their stock of suits.

Instead, all the men’s swimsuit inventory was just tossed together on a single large circular rack. There was some sizing info, as in suits separated in 28-30, 32-34, 36-38 groups, but that was about it. The suits on the rack were all mixed together in terms of style, some briefs, some jammers and some board shorts. The briefs were often hidden behind the longer suits, and not that easy to see. But the best thing was the big sign over the rack that said “All Clearance Swimwear, 60 percent off” Joe suddenly knew that in order to engage in what amounted to a diver-boy fantasy, he was not going to have to spend a lot of money.

Clearance swimwear racks always have interesting combinations of stuff. They include anything that did not move during the regular season for whatever reason, but usually because the style or color was considered by shoppers to be a bit oddball. And this clearance rack was no exception.

To be sure, there were a few suits that seemed surprising they were still there on clearance. There were some rather plain board shorts, and a few solid black jammers. There were even some standard blue Speedo® Endurance briefs in size 32. The tag said “Sapphire”. The price was marked 60% off, $14. But the sides looked to be nearly 3-inches wide, and would not give the diver-boy look Joe was thinking about.

Then Joe spotted the suit he really wanted, a Speedo® Solar suit in a maroon color. That had narrow 1 1/2 inch sides, but the size was only a 30. Joe wondered if he would be able to fit himself into such a skimpy suit, but the price was right at $12. Without thinking about this potential issue any more, Joe threw the suit into the cart, because it was the look in his fantasy.

Bill was starting to get a little bit excited by all of this too, and began to think that if Joe was able to find a suit without any real problems, maybe he could too. And there on the rack was another navy blue Speedo® Solar, size 30 too, and also marked $12. Bill threw that into the cart too.

Joe looked at the Jammers. Some of those were marked $14. Joe decided that if he was too embarrassed to wear his suit at the gym pool, he could pull a pair of black jammers over the little Solar brief. Bill thought that was a good idea, and he also threw a navy $14 jammer into the cart, his a Tyr brand size 32.

Bill and Joe checked out at the counter and walked with their respective clothing items back to the car for the trip back to the dorm room. Joe was thinking about the fun he would have trying on all his newly- acquired items. But remember, Bill and Joe both had a scheduled class today that met at 4:30 to 5;20, and it was nearly 4 pm by the time they had gotten checked out and hopped back into the car.

……To be continued
Old 01-14-2016, 12:09 PM

Default Off to class!

Bill and Joe just barely got back from the sporting goods store to get to their 4:30 classes. Both of them did make it to class, but if the truth be known, they were lucky that nothing that critical happened during the classes.

Joe’s mind, in particular, was way off somewhere else. As a young teenager, he had always wondered how he would look and what it would feel like to wear a skimpy diver’s style swimsuit, and now with the new maroon Solar brief, he was going to be able to find out maybe shortly after he got back to the dorm room from the class, a class that somehow seemed to drag on and on.

“Professors must thoroughly enjoy listening to their own voice drone on and on”, Joe thought. Joe wasn’t 100 percent certain what the professor teaching the class was even talking about, something about evidence of sexism in early Middle East literature. The topic seemed light-years away from what Joe was in college to do.

One of the hurdles in getting a college degree is that as freshen, you generally get tossed into a University studies program, which frequently requires students to take courses a long ways away from their intended major. What does Middle Eastern literature have to do with getting a technical degree, anyway?

Joe was thinking about this, and how boring this class had become, but he was also wondering about something else. Oddly enough, he could feel a growing wet spot at the tip of his penis on his cotton briefs. This wasn’t noticeable on his jeans, but obviously, Joe wasn’t only thinking about Middle Eastern literature today. The trip to the sporting goods store and what he had just purchased was going around in his mind over and over, not only the maroon Solar brief, but the compression shorts and tee, and the strap he had purchased with no less than two different hard cups, and one of those looked really, really small and snug. Joe was thinking about whether he was ever going to be able to fit his body and Joe’s penis was responding in its own inimitable way, informing Joe of what it thought about all those snug-fitting clothing choices Joe had made in the guise of just needing gym clothes for workouts at the student gym.

Meanwhile, in another class, Bill was not doing a whole lot better. That class was a little more interesting and less dull, but not by much. Bill worried that maybe he had told Joe too much about what he was doing and what had happened to him in bed at night, and that Joe might have second thought about being so cool with everything he now knew about Bill. Still, Bill knew that joe and bill had hit it off quite well as dorm roommates from day one. They both were focused on getting a college degree and then a well-paying job. If nothing else, that shared goal bonded Bill and Joe.

Bill’s bigger concern (or was it a worry?) was that he had never worn a swim brief in his entire life, and he had just purchased himself an, err, rather skimpy one. Bill wondered how his body was going to react to this new “situation”. Bill was actually a little bigger down there than Joe, (although not by that much) and Bill suddenly started to worry whether everything would fit the way it should. Maybe Bill would just look silly. And how was he going to position himself if he did get the suit on OK? How would the material in the suit feel coming in direct contact with the extra sensitive underside of Bill’s penis? Would Bill laugh at how he looked in the mirror? Bill’s penis was starting to send a response to all these thoughts too, which started as what could only be described as a gentle tension or tightening that he could clearly feel. Not an erection, mind you, but that odd feeling that guys sometimes get where they start to think that an erection could be imminent. Thankfully, guys can often go along in that stage for significant periods, but what would happen as Bill contemplated the reality of actually getting into the skimpy suit? Bill had no clue, save the damp spot he was now sensing too at the very tip of his penis.

BBBRRRINNNNGG!!! Classes were over, and Bill and Joe were headed back to the dorm room.

…….To be continued
Old 01-15-2016, 12:33 PM

Default Bill and Joe and their little “dilemma”

At this point, Bill and Joe both faced somewhat of a dilemma, a dilemma made more complicated still by their male teenage bodies filled with male hormones and erections that frequently occur in unexpected or unwanted situations. They had both just done something that for both of them resulted in a degree of excitement, but also in a degree of apprehension.

As any guy knows, penises absolutely love the unexpected and the unknown. In fact, penises love the exact feelings of apprehension and uncertainty that drives guys bananas in their brains. The unknown and the unexpected creates the feelings of apprehension when there is something that involves any body part located in the groin area. This is the combination of sheer terror melded with gloriously wonderful joy that accompanies so many situations that have a sexual component. Let’s just say that college freshmen would still be learning about all of this and how to deal with the two very different psychological experiences at the same time.

This becomes doubly true for Bill and Joe in part because they had not exactly grown up as kids wearing swim briefs on a regular basis, let alone a rather skimpy Solar brief designed as much to show off the male body as for practical swimwear. The kids who grow up doing this pre-pubescent end up entering puberty basically with all but none of this apprehensiveness about wearing swim briefs and how it this will feel on their male body parts. For Bill and Joe, this apprehension is directly related to already being college students with none of these “life experiences” when they were younger. But this same apprehensiveness is part of the energy driving the experience they are about to have in getting into their new suits. How will their bodies respond in this “novel” situation? Will they be able to maintain control of key “bodily functions” as they are running their experiments?

Let me be honest here: there is also a sexual orientation issue floating around in all of this, bubbling along just under the surface. Now Bill and Joe can go back to their dorm room and at the same time try on their new suits, and there is no sexual orientation issue. But what happens if in so doing, either one or the other starts to get a serious hard-on. What if both of them do? What if the situation gets so carried away that one or both of them go right into a powerful ejaculation? What if the two of them explode approximately together? Is this a bona fide gay experience or merely two guys who both have something of a Speedo® fetish in that they both get off by first crawling into and then jerking off in the suits with reckless abandon. Is this all a solo-sex experience or a modified partner-sex experience?

If this happens to Bill and Joe, are both of them still comfortable in their ruler-straight skins? What are these sexual feelings and sensations that have nothing to do with women and girls but keep popping up anyway? Should these kinds of feelings be suppressed, ignored, or treated as if they were simply not there at all? Or, should they be celebrated and encouraged as just one part of what it means to be a real guy with real sexual feelings encompassing a broad not narrowly defined "acceptable" range of erotic activities? This is not an easy question to answer for sure. All of this is at the very core of the apprehension Joe and Bill are now experiencing.

I think I have backed into a major reason why brief-style swimwear is not that popular for many young males. There are terrified of getting into this situation in, say, a gym locker room with their peer teens wandering around. Guys like to maintain what amounts to an unrealistic image that they are always in control of their bodies in all ways including what their penises are feeling and want to do. Of course, this is not true, but guys like to try to maintain the myth anyway. Anything less leads to peers calling labels like wimp, jerk off, socially challenged or worse. Never mind that the peers calling them out are facing nearly the same challenges with their own bodies, and nearly the same apprehension and uncertainty. Some guys deal with their psychological pain by calling out their peers regarding the same issues that are troubling the guys calling them out. This seems really weird, but that is what many guys like to do and that is the way it is!

So, where are Joe and Bill now? Back at the dorm from their classes and entering the dorm room as I write this. Both Bill and Joe’s penises have informed them in no uncertain terms that their respective penises are more than a little apprehensive but still enthusiastic about the situation that appears to be about to unfold. The respective penises have sent clear signals to bill and Joe about this in a number of ways. Joe especially seemed excited at the sporting goods store when he threw the Solar swim brief he found in the shopping cart. He was soon going to be able to act out something he had thought about for a long time growing up, but never had the opportunity to do.

Bill threw his choice in swim briefs into the shopping cart with only a bit less enthusiasm than Joe. After all, Bill had never done this either. He was at least mildly curious too. Well, maybe more than mildly apprehensive

But now the apprehensive part was eating away at both Joe and Bill. What Joe thought was going to be fun to try might end up in an unexpected place that could affect his roommate bonds with Bill. Bill was thinking much the same thing as well. Is this something any “normal" male college roommates would do alone, let alone at the same time in a dorm room? What a question to ponder.

Never mind that both of them were getting signals from their penises that basically were basically looking forward to the opportunity that appeared to be going to happen soon. Penises are funny organs in all sorts of ways. They signal their pleasure with a psychological situation going on in a guy’s brain like this by producing viscous drops of precum. Guys know that this can get weird, as this sometimes pretty much happens on its own. Then there is a funny though quite pleasant feeling sense of tension that frequently overtakes the penis starting at the base of the penis. Most guys enjoy this feeling of tension very much that goes right along with the squeezing out of precum fluid one tiny drop at-a-time. But guys also quickly learn that even though these feelings and sensations are not an erection as such, they represent an arousal starting point that could easily develop into a full-blown erection and then ejaculation.

By the time guys are the age of Bill and Joe, they have learned to ride along with and enjoy these pre-erection feelings for extended periods of time without anything further, or more embarrassing, happening. I call this “riding the wave”. That is exactly what Bill and Joe were doing sitting in class and contemplating what could happen after they got home from class. That is why they were not paying a lot of attention to the lecture. The sensations were just too enjoyable to not focus on them.

These feelings and sensations, the precum drops, the sense of a very pleasant tension in the penis but not yet significant expansion of the penis, of course provide the basic power needed to keep the entire experience going first to erection and finally to orgasm. In solo sex, a lot of guys miss out on a lot of this in part because they are way too focused on getting to the ejaculation part as quickly as possible, possibly to reduce the risk of being “discovered". But a “slow hand” often works a whole lot better (I think there was a song about this) with both a lengthier bit also a much more enjoyable overall sexual experience from start to finish. And guys do not need to have a partner in order to learn how to accomplish this.

Bill and Joe arrive back at the dorm room feeling “horny as hell” and are embarking on a whole new sexual experience as roommates. Where might this all lead? I will let you know!

……..To be continued