Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2016, 02:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Awesome

Sebbie, you got me so hot - wish there was more here to read!! Please keep it up. I remember those days like yesterday.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:31 PM

Default So, what happened was…

From Dylan’s perspective, getting his body into a tiny swim brief has been even more interesting and fun that as a teenager he had thought it would be. He found himself getting hard almost instantly, but so far at least, he has managed to maintain enough ejaculatory control so that he has not created a mess in the brief by ejaculating in powerful bursts all over the place. Deep down, Dylan sees his ability to do this is something of an accomplishment, while still having a lot of questions about how the serious lap swimmers can manage to do this while wearing skimpy swim brief out at public pools. Dylan continues to still have a lot of questions about all of this.

In some ways, Dylan was lucky that Josh just happened to pop in the room when he did. Josh’s sudden appearance distracted Dylan just a bit with respect to thinking about the predicament Dylan’s penis was in as he adjusted himself and the location of his penis in the brief. Guys are really interesting, because once they are erect and hard, without any distractions, the urge to ejaculate quickly reaches a critical level, the level at which the urge becomes unbearable, and suddenly the ability being able to stop or even delay the ejaculation becomes impossible.

But a mental distraction, any distraction (say the clicking sound of a key being inserted into a door lock) can easily be enough of a distraction such that the immediate urge to ejaculate subsides as quickly as it happened. So Josh’s arrival in the room when he did ended up delaying or even stopping for now something that may have almost certainly occurred, otherwise.

Most teen guys believe that part of being straight means not being sexually aroused just seeing another guy his age in an obviously aroused state let alone masturbating or ejaculating. Josh thought that being straight meant that he would not be aroused just seeing another guy in that state. In fact, his male classmates in high school seemed to believe that if he ever got in a time or place where he inadvertently saw another guy who was aroused or masturbating, he should find looking at the other guy to be downright sickening and very much a sexual turn-off (now watching a woman in that state is another matter entirely!). To be sure, Josh had never actually been in a real situation like this involving another male in his entire life, and Josh therefore had no actual knowledge about how his mind and body would react, that is, until he accidentally wandered in on Dylan.

Josh quickly figured out what was going on, and more interestingly, Josh was not in the least bit uncomfortable with what he was quietly observing with regard to Dylan’s current condition. In fact, quite the opposite. Josh quickly realized that Dylan was clearly enjoying himself in a sexual way, and the fun that Dylan was having getting into the brief was infectious. As Josh studied Dylan’s situation and couldn’t help but thinking about what was happening, Josh’s own body autonomously started to respond as well. Josh thought this was more than a little strange. After all, Josh was not getting into a snug swim brief himself, but merely standing there in his jeans and tee shirt. Nothing sexy about that, and yet Josh could definitely feel his penis starting to act up. There were sensations Josh was familiar with, a slight sensation of tensioning or tightening in the groin area, plus a tell-tale few drops of pre-cum forming in his underwear right at the tip of his penis, though nothing that showed on his jeans, at least not immediately. Josh was thankful for that, as he was concerned how Dylan would react if Dylan knew that Josh was starting to get aroused just watching Dylan.

Dylan, however, was in worse shape in this regard. It was obvious to Josh now that Dylan had been pre-cumming, and not in small amounts. There were several small damp stains running up the center of Dylan’s new swim brief in the exact places where his penis tip is, or had recently been. Josh knew full well what had happened to Dylan, in part because the same thing was now happening to Josh, but inside his jeans and underwear.

Maybe my readers are expecting for Dylan to soon ejaculate with powerful bursts of semen, with Josh following Dylan inside his jeans while Josh was still fully clothed. But that is not what happened.

What actually happened was that Dylan calmed down without even getting off. Dylan quickly slipped out of the swim brief and into a loose-fitting pair of cotton boxer shorts. The pressure and urge to ejaculate almost immediately dissipated. Josh too calmed down almost as soon as he realized that for now at least, Dylan had reverted back to being an ordinary college freshman. So nothing actually happened.

Well, not quite. For Dylan, the experience of the last 45 minutes created a situation that would be replayed countless times in Dylan’s head as daydreams, and likely as part of the plot of nighttime dreams as well.

And Josh got to thinking that maybe it was not such a bad idea to own a swim brief like Dylan had. Owning one of these can be interesting fun even if you never intend to swim, or even be seen wearing one outside your dorm room!

To be continued…
Old 08-17-2016, 01:41 PM

Default Meanwhile, for Bill and Joe…

Bill and Joe had both crawled into their dorm room twin beds wearing their new thongs with their snug-fitting wrestling singlets over. They were both dressed like what the College rowing team members Tony and Donovan were wearing when they were working out on the stationary rowing machines over at the College gym.

To be sure, Bill had never before worn thong underwear, and like a lot of American guys, he was quite apprehensive about how he would react to the rear of the thong cinching up snugly between his butt cheeks. This is very different underwear from the boxer shorts or boxer briefs most American males wear, and Bill knew that.

Turns out, initially on getting into the thong Bill did think that the sensations he was feeling, particularly from the thong back, were somewhat uncomfortable. Not to mention the issues he initially had in getting both his penis and balls inside of the thong, which can be tricky especially for first-time thong wearers. After a bit of a struggle, Bill did get himself into what he thought was the correct position inside the thong. Of course, adding the wrestling singlet over the top makes all of this more, well, interesting for sure. For starters, the thong tends to push the guy’s male body parts upward and forward, even as the singlet bears down on the same area. Some guys would find this to be quite uncomfortable. Bill examined himself in the mirror and it was very clear from what Bill saw where his anatomy was positioned inside the singlet. Bill remembered Tony and Donovan looking much the same way over at the gym.

I guess that most guys prefer a loose fit around their anatomy as their sleepwear. Why this seems to be true has to do with male biology. Every 19-year old guy, Bill included, knows that his penis goes through natural cycles of erection and flaccidity during the night. For young dudes more than a single cycle is commonplace if not the norm. These erection cycles often seem to be fed by very active dreams usually with a sexual theme. Exactly what happens to a 19-year old guy on any given night is tough to predict. The term “wet dream” suggests that young guys often conclude one of these erection cycles that happen at the night with a powerful orgasm, even while the guy is still sound asleep. Whatever the plotline was in the dream precipitates the orgasm. The guy doesn’t wake up until after the orgasm has happened, messing up the boxer shorts and sheets. If all of this happens towards morning, then the guy has the problem of how to get out of bed with wet cum-stains all over his boxers. Tricky stuff for sure.

But, guys who frequently have wet dreams quickly learn that it is a lot more fun to wake up at some point and just enjoy the orgasm. Maybe even grab a facial tissue to collect the semen in an effort to make less of a mess on the boxer shorts and sheets. The tricky part is figuring out how to do this without drawing attention to yourself by your roommate who is supposedly sleeping only a few feet away. But meanwhile your roommate, unless he is brain dead, is probably facing a very similar problem. Nighttime erection cycles seem to occur over and over, and the only way to make them stop for awhile is to get off. That calms everything down, at least somewhat.

To make things ever worse, (or, depending on your mind set, better), both Bill and Joe are messing with what their bodies will do during these normal wet dream cycles by wearing the thongs and singlets to bed, and then trying to sleep in something that is quite snug-fitting. As the penis becomes erect, something has to give for sure. All the cloth bears down on the now-erect penis, and the penis does what penises love to do, just enjoying the moment of being contained inside all of this stuff and responding by getting still bigger and longer.

Under this situation the guy is probably not going to stay sleeping. There is just too much interesting stuff going on. A guy’s balls are going to seem especially sensitive and fun to touch, just by pressing lightly using the fingertips. The penis is having an interesting time for sure just trying to find enough space inside the pouch to expand. And the expansion of the penis inside the pouch tends to cinch up the rear of the thong even tighter, putting more upward pressure on that ultra-sensitive perineum area. All of this inside the singlet seems maybe a bit.

At some point, Bill starts to wonder if Joe in the bed only a few feet away is experiencing the same things that Bill is enjoying, and Bill is wondering also if Joe is enjoying the entire situation as much as Bill is enjoying himself. Suddenly, what Tony and Donovan were doing at the gym becomes completely clear.

To be continued….
Old 08-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Default On straps and cups...

I wanted Dylan to experience some of the same sensations that I have enjoyed over the years wearing a snug-fitting athletic supporter and cup as part of his sleepwear. A basic problem I faced is that it is becoming more and more difficult to find an appropriate old school strap and cup similar in design to the ones I have found to be fun to wear over the years. So I did some on-line searching and found something that looked very close to the old school designs, from a company called ProForce® that caters to a martial arts clientele. This strap and cup is also relatively inexpensive as protective groin gear goes ($12 for the cup and strap). I was curious if I had ordered the right one so I had to order the same as Dylan would have ordered.

A lot of young males just past puberty, are very fearful of being in a situation where they are required to wear a strap and cup. The two common sports would be Pee-Wee baseball and anything involving martial arts. While being wear of the need for groin protection in these sports, deep down the guys are worried about how their bodies will react to being confined inside a cup and strap. “What happens if I start to get hard inside of that?” is the common question that none of the guys dare to even articulate.

Jock-strap manufacturers, realizing this issue affects sales, have responded to all of this with a variety of products designed to address the issue, starting with the bigger “banana style cups” that are roomy enough so that your anatomy, even somewhat erect, has ample space to grow. We also see compression shorts with pouches for cups etc. all designed deep down to allay fears regarding what will happen if I have to wear a snug-fitting traditional strap with an equally snug-fitting cup. Traditional (old-school) strap sales have been declining for ages, probably largely because of increasing apprehension by teen-agers about wearing one and what might happen.

What Dylan discovered in a previous chapter is the same thing that I discovered years ago, which, simply put, is having your penis and balls inside a snug-fitting cup and strap can be a fun thing, assuming you aren’t trying to keep your mind focused on a baseball game or a martial arts competitive event.

Penises do what penises do. Penises seem to have almost a mind of their own with respect to understanding when they are in a confined space, space that limits the ability to grow and get hard at the same time. At age 19, Dylan has discovered this too. But penises are also capable of providing the guy with the most wonderful sensations imaginable once they are in that situation. So a strap and cup like the ProForce can become a wonderful toy for playing with yourself and also learning how your mind and body responds to having your penis in a confined space. Attempting to sleep in one of these gets you into a situation where your penis will go into its normal phases of erection and flaccidity during the night. Combine this with a dream with sexual overtones and the guy quickly gets into a situation like Bill and Joe were in a number of chapters ago. This is all great fun, but I can also see where it could be a bit scary for a young teen-age male. Dylan right now is just working his way through all of that.

Me? I long ago lost my fears, and I like to undersize the strap and cup, for maximum sensations. I went with the “Youth Large” size rather than the “Men’s Small” in large measure because the Youth cups are smaller and therefore more confining. I usually get the best results with the Youth-sized cups.

If you are new to all of this, the ProForce ® is a great strap for someone just beginning to experiment with his body. In the process, a guy will learn a lot about developing ejaculatory control as well, useful when you face all sorts of different partner-related situations in later life. You can learn as Dylan learns. Will this work for my readers? That is a good question, but I would not be writing this if I did not believe it would!

To be continued…
Old 09-06-2016, 01:04 PM

Default Dylan’s mind wanders

Dylan has been learning a lot of really interesting stuff lately about his own body and how his body responds in a sexual way to various situations it is experiencing. Some of what Dylan has been experiencing seems all but outside the control of his own brain, and Dylan finds this most surprising, to say the least. The experiments Dylan has been running have been both fun and interesting from a perspective of pure science and how guys are wired from a sexual perspective. Dylan’s only real concern is that he is not sure whether he dares say anything about what he has been doing with and to himself.

When Dylan was 12, he worried a lot about somehow “damaging” himself by playing around in this fashion. Practically every guy that age probably has these worries and concerns at that age. But now that Dylan is 19, and technically an adult, these concerns have evaporated. Of course, as a young high school student, the entire subject of engaging in solo sex (jerking off or masturbation) was strictly off limits, not only from the perspective of being embarrassed about saying anything, but more importantly, being labeled as a “jerk-off” is a key element of teasing and bullying for young males. So the entire subject is off limits for young teens, teens who quickly learn that if they are going to enjoy themselves in this way, they had better do it in secrecy for a bunch of different reasons.

Dylan, now 19 and a college freshman with a male roommate, Josh, is not quite sure if or how the rules he followed as a young teenager with respect to masturbation still apply, or if things have gotten a bit looser overall in this regard. Some college freshmen males still brag about their conquests on weekend dates with females, just as the more sexually aggressive males did in high school. Though for others, this seems to be changing too, especially for the college guys who have paired up with a specific someone as opposed to just engaging in partner sex on the weekends. But this change does not mean that college freshmen now comfortable getting together with each other to compare masturbation techniques, either.

Still, the events of recent weeks have affected Dylan in profound new ways, that is for certain. This started that evening when Dylan run into Bill and Joe wandering down the dorm hallway to the men’s room clad in their Lycra gear with straps and cups underneath. Dylan could hardly believe what was right in front of him. Why were Bill and Joe doing this? More importantly, how could Bill and Joe be wearing gear like this WITHOUT getting aroused and hard? An if that was indeed what was happening, how were Bill and Joe coping with the sensations they were experiencing, the sensations that nearly had to be happening given what they were wearing.

Then there was that encounter at the student gym where Bill and Joe were wearing the same gear and seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Then the discussion with the rowers Tony and Donovan wearing their rowing singlet, and, they admitted, thongs underneath. Then there was the big Amazon® order that Dylan was a part of. One way of looking at this was that Bill and Joe simply needed some new gym gear. But that way ignores what had been becoming increasingly obvious to Dylan: The items were chosen not simply because of the need for gym gear, but instead they were picking out specific items that would be fun to wear as part of experiments in solo sex.

Of course, Dylan’s brain was very much geared to the same thing. Since even before puberty, Dylan had been fascinated with snug-fitting clothing and especially clothing that felt pleasant against his penis. Dylan knew that very well: In fact, it was part of his very being, as in who Dylan was as a guy. But until he got to college, Dylan had never really had the opportunity to act on a lot of this. Bill and Joe provided Dylan with an opportunity to pursue this at a level that he had not been to before, and for that Dylan was very thankful in a host of different ways.

Dylan was still struggling with respect to what he could reveal about all of this to his roommate Josh. Josh could be operating under the old High School “rules” with regard to the entire subject of solo sex. Josh might see any interest in solo sex on Dylan’s part as an indication that he somehow ended up with a gay roommate. Or maybe not! At the other end of the spectrum, Josh might be just as interested in playing with himself in this way as Dylan is. In which case, he would be looking not only to being more open with Dylan on the entire subject, but perhaps even building his own collection of items along the lines that he is seeing Dylan have.

Still, Dylan realizes very clearly that while solo sex may present some issues, these are very different issues and often less complicated and messy issues than those that must be dealt with by college students in partner sex. Dylan thinks that sometimes sex can be really fun and enjoyable without having to worry about a partner and partner issues.

Now Dylan’s mind is sorting through the items that he obtained in the Amazon® order. Dylan was particularly fascinated by how that little ProForce® strap and cup looked and felt on him. The other big item that Dylan had yet to try was The bright lime yellow Tesla® gear, both the snug-fitting compression tee, and, of course, those Tesla shorts. Josh is off to class, and Dylan decides to fit himself into the strap and cup once again. He pulls on the tee, and then the tight compression shorts over the strap and cup.

Ahhhhh, Dylan says, what a feeling of that hard cup brushing up against his penis, firmly held in place by the compression shorts. Already, Dylan can sense the pre cum forming inside the cup at the tip of his penis. Dylan glances at himself in the dorm room mirror. The compression shorts are transparent enough, and tight enough such that Dylan can easily see the leg straps and the cup under the sexy yellow-green shorts. It’s a look and fell Dylan has never before experienced, and Dylan loves it.

Suddenly, Dylan hears the click of a key in the dorm room lock. It’s Josh, back from a class that let out a few minutes early. And there is Dylan, standing there in his lime yellow compression tee and shorts, with the strap and cup clearly visible underneath. Dylan is going to need to figure out something to say to Josh, and in a hurry!

To be continued…
Old 09-07-2016, 01:21 PM

Default Dylan and Josh have a “Frank” Conversation

On first opening the door and seeing Dylan standing there is his snug-fitting lime yellow Tesla® compression gear, Josh’s mouth dropped wide open. Of course, this was not a complete surprise in part because Josh had already seen Dylan in the dorm room clad in his forest green wrestling singlet. Josh had figured out that Dylan was at least a bit fascinated with snug-fitting gear like the wrestling singlet Josh saw him wearing the other day.

But this was at least a little different. First, there was the bright Lime yellow Tesla color, certainly there to be noticed. But, if anything, the Tesla gear fit even tighter and snugger than the forest green asics singlet. But the material was different too, as in more transparent. To see that Dylan was wearing a strap and cup under the singlet took some doing as that was not obvious. But with the semi-transparent Tesla color, it was quite (perhaps painfully) apparent to Josh that Dylan was wearing a strap and cup (and ONLY a strap and cup) underneath the gear. Plus, Josh thought Dylan looked, well, fabulous in this gear, maybe even “cute”.

For Josh, that thought was more than a little bit scary. Josh wasn’t quite sure how he should deal with his thoughts at this point. Was this some kind of a deeply buried gay streak smoldering inside Josh? Or, would nearly any normal guy react the same way, or similarly, to seeing Dylan clad in his new gear. And what, for goodness sakes, was going on in Dylan’s mind?

Josh really had two choices. He could either quickly duck out of the room, immediately feigning some excuse with Dylan about the need to run an errand, or he could stick the situation out, and see in more detail what Dylan was doing. A lot of guys, maybe most guys, would have made option number 1. A lot of guys get just terrified of any situation, however innocent, that could be construed in any way to lead into homosexual thoughts. Interestingly, Josh chose the latter route, to stick it out, and that decision alone tells the reader a lot about Josh. Whatever his sexual feelings about guys versus women, buried or not, Josh’s choice was not to simply run away from the situation at hand.

Josh is not brain dead for sure. At some level Josh had to realize that what Dylan was doing was a form of solo-sex play of some sort. Josh couldn’t believe that Dylan was not at some level sexually aroused in the tight-and snug gear he was wearing. The strap and cup just added to the “mystery” of what might really be going on in Dylan’s mind and body right now. This is a most interesting situation. Many, perhaps most guys have been in situations where they had to realize that another guy was sexually turned on and aroused. How guys deal with that realization is always interesting.
A lot of guys probably get aroused themselves when they realize what is happening to the other guy, and that is where the decision is often made to make a quick exit, for fear that whatever is happening is a latent “gay” response. The male reader at this point might ask himself what he would do under a similar circumstance to the one Josh is in right now. Would you run away as quickly as possible, or step back and “enjoy the moment” along with Dylan?

Josh has to know that Dylan’s penis is completely contained inside the snug-fitting hard cup. Josh can see through the semi-transparent Tesla compression gear. And Josh is fully aware of what would happen to his own penis faced with similar circumstances.

Josh chooses to start the conversation:

Josh: “Great-looking gear you have on there, Dylan. You look great!”

Dylan: “These are a couple more items from the Amazon® order I hope to wear to the gym. I really like the fit and feel.”

Josh: “I can see you are wearing a strap and cup underneath.”

Dylan: “Is that obvious? Truth is, Bill and Joe got me on to that idea as they were wearing straps and cups under their compression gear.”

Josh: “But isn’t that, well, somewhat confining?”

Dylan “But that is part of the fun, so to speak”

Josh “What do you mean?”

Dylan; “I could explain what is going on with me in detail, but promise me you won’t be offended if I get blunt with you.”

Josh: “OK, tell me, and I promise to not get offended.”

Dylan: “Well, I’m sure you must realize that penises do not always stay the same size. They can easily get bigger or smaller.”

Josh “Yes, I know that :-)”

Dylan: “But hard jock cups do not adjust and simply stay the same size no matter what. This means that if my penis gets bigger for some reason inside the cup, it will just press harder against the sides of the cup.”

Josh: “But your compression shorts are holding the cup firmly against your groin, so there is no room for expansion.”

Dylan: “You certainly have got that one figured out.”

Josh: “But, doesn’t that quickly become uncomfortable?”

Dylan: “Well no, not really :-)”

Josh: “You mean, the sensations you get are enjoyable fun?”

Dylan: “Yup. Bill and Joe are the guys who taught me that part. They seem to be the real experts on the subject. They have been playing around with this themselves for several weeks. The stories they can tell!”

At this point Dylan is streaming sticky, viscous drops of pre-cum inside his jock cup. But more interestingly still, Josh has started to produce pre-cum as well inside his white cotton briefs., just thinking about the details of the situation Dylan was in, mind and body.

Josh finally gets the nerve to blurt out: “Dylan, I would like to try exactly what you are doing.”

Dylan: “But first, Josh, you will need some gear, specifically a strap, a cup, and some snug compression shorts.”

Now here is the dilemma. Dylan COULD lend Josh his gear. The compression shorts or wrestling singlet might not be that big of an issue, but for maximum fun, Josh needs to be wearing a strap with as small a cup as his body can reasonably “tolerate”. Dylan COULD remove his strap and cup and give it to Josh to “try on”, but, for the moment at least the pouch is stained with Dylan’s viscous, sticky pre-cum. Sharing Dylan’s strap and cup with Josh right now may be just too “gay” of a move for either of them at this point. Dylan wonders if he has perhaps already stepped “over the line” in his conversation with Josh.

Still, far from being angry with Dylan, Josh seems more than a little enthusiastic and maybe potentially turned on just by the thought of being in the situation Dylan was enjoying. What does this all mean, for goodness sakes? Would not many, if not most guys act just like Josh has been acting? Or is this some sort of latent gay behavior that has suddenly come alive in Josh’s being?

Dylan says to Josh: “ can see I need to take you on a shopping trip, much like Bill and Joe helped me along in the process.”

Josh: “Dylan, I would like that. At least I THINK I would like that!”

Josh’s initial anxiety about the entire situation seems to have largely evaporated.

To be continued…
Old 09-07-2016, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Very cool - please continue!
Old 09-09-2016, 02:20 PM

Default As the World Turns

Josh and Dylan have very obviously moved a step forward in how they see each other both as roommates and as friends. Indeed, just being a college freshman puts guys in all sorts of situations that were considered off-limits as under age high school students. Of course, some high schoolers do end up engaging in activities that their parents, teachers and other adults would consider to be off limits for an underage teenager. All sorts of stuff falls into the category of things that teenagers might do without their parent’s knowledge or approval…Sexual activity of various sorts involving a teenage girl might be one example, but we could also list things like alcoholic beverage consumption and other activities teenagers are not supposed to be doing.

But Josh and Dylan are both 19, and now considered to be young adults, and further, young adults considered responsible enough such that their parents are not observing their every move. Having said that, they have managed to get off into territory that they themselves (and most other high school males) would have considered to be strictly off limits as younger teenagers. For starters, most teenage males guard carefully anything that would suggests to any of their peers that they ever engage in solo sex. To leave any indication otherwise in this regard is to leave yourself open to near instant teasing and bullying.

Related to this is the basic idea that the only teen male socially acceptable indication a guy can provide to peers is the basic idea that he is turned on by a certain girl his age. But then, whoever the girl is might become very upset if she manages to learn somehow that a guy is talking about her in this manner to his male peers in high school. So guys quickly learn that the best strategy is to say absolutely nothing at all about anything sexual at all, whether or not a girl is involved, but in particular if whatever it is involves some sort of a solo sex activity.

That is part of what makes the situation for Josh and Dylan so intriguing right now. Obviously, the various clothing items Dylan picked out were chosen specifically because they have a good chance of making Dylan feel horny and needing desperately to jerk off. And, I might add, the various items have been doing a pretty good job of exactly that. Some of this is obviously physical, but some of this has a psychological component as well. Heck,

Dylan doesn’t like to admit this, but he got turned on by just seeing Bill and Joe in their gear wandering down the dorm hallway a few weeks ago. Dylan has been uneasy about this in part because he is unsure if this arousal that came about from observing other males was, in essence, a “gay” response, and that this could mean that he is not as straight as he only recently thought he was.

Heck, Bill and Joe went through this stage as well and maybe are still going through it. There has been something both psychological and physical that has been “pulling” Dylan along. After all, Dylan jumped at the chance to participate in the big Amazon® order with Bill and Joe, and he had to know that they were choosing items that were being picked out in large measure because they would be a turn-on for solo sex. Goodness! This would have NEVER happened in high school for sure. But Dylan is now wondering where all of this fits in the entire scheme of adult male sexuality.

What happens if Dylan subsequently meets a girl he likes a lot? Does this mean he will no longer get aroused when he gets into his special gear? And what if this special girl discovers, perhaps inadvertently, about this aspect of Dylan’s sexual behavior? How will she react? In anger? In amusement? A lot of girls grow up thinking that they are and will be the only source of sexual pleasure their guy could ever want or need, and if a guy is caught pleasuring himself solo in any way that is a negative mark on them as a female and their own sex appeal. This can easily get to be very messy stuff both emotionally and psychologically. It almost can become just another version of what the guy went through in high school with both his parents and peers.

Anyhow, Josh has pretty well already figured out what Dylan is up to with his various clothing items. There is no need to Dylan to explain this in more detail using words, even if Dylan could get up the nerve to do so. Josh knows because his body is telling him how he would respond (or maybe responding) to the situation Dylan is in. Dylan has already volunteered to help Josh with some shopping, and Josh has indicated that he is more than OK with that. All of this other weighty stuff that needs to be sorted through can wait for another day. Josh and Dylan remain roommates and buddies, closer now than before, given the entire sequence of events.

To be continued….
Old 09-22-2016, 02:47 PM

Default Dylan finds another package

There was one more item in Dylan’s Amazon order that he had not yet explored, a tiny plastic envelope packet that had come directly from China, several days after the main order. Dylan had been having so much fun trying on and then masturbating while wearing the other items, that he had almost forgotten about the little packet now in his possession and at he very bottom of his closet dresser drawer. He hadn’t even cut open the packet yet, to reveal the contents. Dylan knew the packet contained a pair of thong underwear under the Desmiit® brand label, but otherwise he didn’t know quite what to expect. After all, he had never before owned or worn a pair of thong underwear before. This is certainly not something a high school student, living at home, would ever have in his possession. But Dylan was now 19 years old, and living away from home.

Dylan cut open the mail packet, and examined the thong. The first thing he noticed is that the thong was not very big at all, indeed tiny. Dylan had tried on the Desmiit® swim brief, and he pretty much thought that was about as small as this sort of stuff ever got for a guy, but he was surprised to discover that the thong was even smaller than the swim brief, a lot smaller, and with basically no back at all except for a narrow elastic back.

Then Dylan noticed something else about the thong that was unlike the swim brief. The front of the thong had a pouch, a quite large pouch, at least in comparison with the size of the rest of the thong. The cut of the cotton pouch was, well, interesting, to say the least, quite interesting.

By now, Dylan was at least somewhat erect just thinking about all of this and how his body might fit wearing the thong with its outsized pouch. There was something driving Dylan at this point that made him want to get into the thong just to see what the fit and feel would be like. It had to be unlike anything Dylan had ever worn before.

Dylan pulled off his clothes and pulled on the thong. Once he was inside the thong, he quickly discovered why many guys are fascinated with wearing something like this. The situation he was in seemed uncomfortable at first. A lot of guys, Dylan included, are invariably apprehensive about having the back of a thong cut between their glutes in what ends up being a quite sensitive area, and Dylan was certainly no exception in this regard. Dylan managed to take a deep breath and went for it. He quickly “settled down,” at least in that regard.

But there were other feelings and sensations for which to contend. Of course, a properly-fitting thong puts upward pressure on the perineum area, a very sensitive, often erotic spot with lots of nerve endings terminating just behind the scrotum. And the Desmiit® thong feels quite good in this regard. Proper positioning on the thong on Dylan’s body will push Dylan’s scrotum up and forward. Once again, this can at first feel uncomfortable not erotic, but these initially-uncomfortable sensations quickly morph into something quite pleasant and erotic.

Then, there is the pouch itself. The pouch needs to be just big enough to contain Dylan’s penis and balls, but not too big or loose. On the Desmiit thong, the pouch is sewn in a most interesting way, designed not only top hold the entire scrotum, but also just the right amount room so that the penis is worn forward not up, down, or sideways.

Let’s assume that Dylan by now is at least semi-erect as a consequence of getting into his new thong, (which, unless he is completely brain-dead, he will be by now. So Dylan’s penis at this point is at least somewhat hard and pointing straight forward in the thong, even as Dylan is feeling the sensations of the thong back cutting between his glutes and the upward pressure of the thong just behind his scrotum as well. The more erect Dylan gets, the more the thong pulls between the glutes and upward in the perineum area. Those sensations while getting bigger and bigger is part of the fun for sure.

The thong pouch pushes Dylan’s penis so it is pointing nearly straight forward from inside the thong. Even more interesting, the underside of Dylan’s penis is quite accessible, if Dylan decides that he needs to stroke or otherwise play with the sensitive underside of his penis. This is a terrific “predicament for a guy’s most sensitive parts to be in for sure. This is just a great opportunity for a guy to enjoy the sensations his mind and body are capable of producing. Dylan is certainly no exception in this regard. In fact, Dylan is completely “hooked” on what he is experiencing in his mind and body right now. It occurs to Dylan that it would be fin to put his Tesla® compression shorts on right over the thong. With Dylan’s penis being as hard as it is, and pressing forward against the short, it should appear as a really neat “button”. Dylan pulls on the Tesla® shorts and looks at himself in the mirror. WOW!

To be continued…..
Old 09-28-2016, 01:29 PM

Default Dylan thinks...

Dylan has been doing a lot of thinking lately, both about where his live has gone as a guy so far and where it appears to be headed now that he is officially a young adult in college.

Ever since the dawn of puberty, maybe even a bit before, Dylan was always fascinated by clothing that fit him snug in the groin. It is at puberty that most guys quickly learn that rubbing and stroking their penises feels really good, and this quickly morphs into a situation whereby a guy discovers that there are a nearly endless variety of pleasant sensations that are possible. Dylan quickly tended to look at this somewhat philosophically, in that a guy’s penis is capable of giving back an entire lifetime of ever new and fascinating sensations. Dylan had always thought that his understanding of all of this must be unique among his male friends the same or similar age. Dylan noticed that most of his guy friends at age 13 or 14 quickly become focused on girls their age. But in Dylan’s case at least he did not exactly feel what must have been a strong tug that was affecting how his male friends acted and what their interests appeared to be.

Dylan had always been a quiet, studious and serious kid and some of the things that his buddies were talking about, and if they dared, doing, didn’t seem to have that much appeal to him. But Dylan’s groin area was capable of giving him back some very powerful sensations under certain circumstances, circumstances that Dylan had kept quiet about during all of his high school years.

It’s funny how all of this has developed for Dylan. Once a guy figures out the pleasure to be had just by rubbing and stroking one’s own penis, a guy quickly figures out that there are certain items of clothing that can “accidentally” help along with the same thing. I suppose the first clothing item that guys that age soon discover is snug-fitting cotton brief underwear, often known as “tighty whiteys”. Dylan loved wearing these, but also as a teenager constantly worried that if he got too “carried away” so to speak, he would end up with an erection in a place where for a host of different reasons, it was not appropriate to have an erection. As a young high school student, Dylan noticed at the gym that most of the guys his age had switched over to wearing loose-fitting cotton boxers. Dylan surmised that this was because his male buddies were equally concerned about the possibility of ending up with a giant erection at some inopportune place or time, and that the snugger the fit, the greater those odds were. Dylan surmised that this was what was really going on in the heads of his buddies, but, like nearly all guys his age, Dylan never dared raise the subject with them for fear of the consequences should they take what he was asking the wrong way.

Of course, growing up, Dylan’s body was growing as well, which meant that the clothing Dylan had worn comfortably only a year or so ago was suddenly fitting quite snug. This particularly applied to his cotton briefs. Interestingly, Dylan had a special spot in a bottom dresser drawer back home where he kept pairs of tighty whiteys that, quite frankly, he realized he had outgrown. Dylan at an early age discovered that these were still quite useful to keep around, as the pairs with the tightest and snuggest fit were helpful “aids” in jerking off. So Dylan had what might be called a special collection of clothing items that he enjoyed masturbating into. Dylan surmised that his buddies might be enjoying the same ideas or at least something similar, but, of course, he never dared ask.

Then there were the jeans. Dylan knew that a snug-fitting pair of jeans could have some of the same effects, and, indeed, the combination of an overly snug pair of tighty whiteys could be, well, really fun. Dylan loved to look at himself in the mirror as he pulled on his favorite pair of old briefs, along with a pair of jeans that only recently fit him OK. The combination of the two really sent him off into another world.

So, now Dylan is a 19 y/o college student. Dylan has discovered something that up until now he had only speculated about—that guys actually go out and make purchases of specific snug-fitting clothing items with an eye toward finding the specific items that would be most fun to jerk off in. Dylan has gotten a huge “education” about all of this from Bill and Joe, and for that matter, from Tony and Donovan. What Dylan purchased in the Amazon® order was a huge move forward (or perhaps, backward) in this regard. There is suddenly all sorts of stuff going on in Dylan’s brain and body that Dylan had not experienced as a lowly high school student.

Dylan is excited, if you know what I am saying, but also a little scared. For starters, how much of this has Josh figured out with respect to exactly what is going on? Is Dylan messing around with stuff that is basically “gay” or can a guy continue to claim to be straight even as he enjoys all this stuff? What is Josh REALLY making of all of this? Is Josh starting to interpret this all as a form of gay behavior? Does Josh find it in some way interesting to see Dylan wearing his new garb? Josh SEEMS OK with what Dylan is doing, but is that really the case? What happens if Dylan ends up enjoying himself “too much”? Does that mean he is no longer straight?

And what if Josh buys some clothing items of his own? Can Dylan in any way admit to being turned on by helping Josh to do that? Bill and Joe are pretty obviously each turned on simply by observing what the other one is doing, but should that mean that Bill and Joe are actually gay and somehow no longer even interested in dating girls? And what about if Josh decides to try on his new items in the dorm room right front of Dylan? Should Dylan run and hide instead? Will Josh be OK with Dylan watching him? What happens if Dylan starts to get an erection just watching Josh?

Lots of interesting and complicated questions that need to be answered, for sure.

To be continued…