Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2016, 03:09 AM
Speedo Member

Default How to use The Wonderjock By Aussiebum

O.k so I got a few Aussiebum suits being as they have a sale going. Two 1.5 classics and two 2.5 classics, all wonderjock.
Reason I got the Wonderjock is I already own a regular 1.5 classic non wonderjock and my junk hangs low in them and tucks down,so I figured the wonderjock would cure this,But my question is how much of my junk is placed in the pouch,Meaning is my balls placed inside as well?
Also I noticed the suits differ in fit, both are the same size but different color.One is tighter than the other,Both are 1.5.Seems like a quality control issue here.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:44 AM

Default only penis

I only put my penis in the wonderjock lift, otherwise it was too much for me.
Try it (both with balls and cock), if that is not comfy, drop one back down

Post some pics if you don't mind
Old 12-01-2016, 06:37 AM

The whole point of the Wonderjock, if I remember correctly, is to lift and hold your cock and balls to make it look bigger or more pronounced. I always put my whole package up front of it, though it gets difficult to keep everything in place if I bone up...
Old 12-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Speedo Member

What I don't get is they put the pouch too low, it should be higher to lift as they say but it is in a spot where my junk would normally lay if I place it inside.I will post some photos in a day.

Last edited by skippy : 12-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Speedo Member

I've had a few wonderjock suits. I think it works better if you a have a bit of hang to your balls. I always found the cup kind didn't stay out cause my boys are high and tight all the time. Still accentuated my pack age a bit.

I think you'll like them, and it's pretty self explanatory.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:34 PM
Speedo Member

I've been experimenting with it and found a few ways to make it work, but the best way is I take the pouch and pull it under my balls,Not place them inside but under so it props up everything high,After I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how huge it looked and I mean scary huge,It made the suit tighter because it filled it up in front and pulled them tighter.I will wear them on the beach this summer but Question is will it stay if I walk around sit ect.If it does stay in place I will be getting stares.

Last edited by skippy : 12-17-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Speedo Member

I wear my Wonderjock Classic 1.5 or 2.5 when I swim alone, and I use it like Aussiebum says : I put all my stuff in the pouch. And it works very well for me. All Stays in place, even with flip turns, no problem. I must say that in my case it makes a real difference with no wonderjock suits, the stuff stays "high".
Old 12-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Speedo Member

Lol skippy, I bet it looks a lot different then your used too. Are you hung really well cause I bet that could make the suit a little outlandish. I'm hung like a hamster and I still had some obviousness going on...lol
Old 12-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Speedo Member

Just had a look through the 'Aussiebum' website and although I've found the 'classic' 1.5 trunk I don't see the 'wonderjock' version.

Has anyone got a link please, I really like the sound of these suits!
Old 12-19-2016, 08:06 PM

http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear

wj =wonderjock