Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Speedo Member

Default First time seeing or wearing a speedo

I thought we could share some stories!

First time seeing:
This might not be the very first time I saw a man in a speedo but this is one of the more significant memories I have from my childhood. I used to work for a uncle of my friend. He was a Harley driving successful businessman and every now and then I would notice a big bulge in his tight Levi's black jeans or he also wore these nice Safari shorts that showed off his legs and really showed his big bulge. I thought he was very handsome and strong and impressive. Well, one day I went to a pool party for their family and he was there. I heard his wife tell him that she remembered to bring his swim trunks. I thought nothing of it but a few minutes later when I looked up from the pool he was standing on the side of the pool and a red Speedo. He didn't have a perfect body, but he was strong and proudly wearing that speedo tightly over his large equipment. I thought I was being discreet,. But I must have been so obvious as I stared at his body on display. He must have appreciated drawing so much attention, because his fat cock started growing, to the point we're I could see it folded as it stretched his 80's print red speedo. He must have felt self-conscious about his fat cock getting hard at the family party because he dried off and put on some shorts. I was thrilled because he used my towel. I think I was in a speedo Lover from then on.

My own first time:

Unlike many of the older guys on this board I have no connection to a time when Speedos were common, just a few childhood experiences seeing a proud daddy or two. So for me to wear a Speedo for the first time it was very very thrilling and kind of scary and extremely sexy. (This story isn't my first time wearing swim briefs, but my first time wearing a speedo bikini and it's a much better story) i have a friend down in Florida that I visit at a gated community with a couple pools. After hearing how much I loved seeing men in Speedos one of my friends bought me a red Speedo solar with 1 inch sides. I can tell you that to be a relatively young man and to wear 1 inch side bikini in 2014 is quite a departure from normal behavior for guys my age. So of course I was trying this speedo on my own house and trying to work up the courage to wear such a revealing suit in front of people. Well the day finally came and of course I had all kinds of butterflies in my stomach wondering if anyone was going to react. I love that moment when you get to the pool and you have regular shorts on and can you can tell people's eyes are on you can you just drop your shorts reveal your little bikini that shows just about everything. There were a few scattered families and people of all ages at the pool. After a couple minutes of swimming and whatnot I found myself using the restroom. I knew that when I walked out I would have to walk across the whole pool deck again on display in front of everyone. As I emerged from the bathroom, there was a girl my age with her mouth wide open in a comical reaction to my display. I was nervous that she would be making fun of me with her family like the typical comments you might see on the internet. However, as soon as I got in the pool she swam right over to me and introduced herself. I could tell immediately that she was into me, in fact she was more obviously turned on by me and into me than any woman I've ever met. We started talking and she immediately started commenting on my body and how I must work out and how I looked good and she was extremely good for my ego. I even made a comment about my little suit and how I thought it would be a little too small, but she said "are you kidding me you are hot!" I did flirt with her a little bit and I commented on her own bum in her bikini because she had started working out and after all of her compliments I wanted to make her feel good as well. I have to admit this experience was very good for me at such a Time. I wish all men wearing speedos could have such a positive first experience. I know that I might get looks or comments at points throughout my life when I wear a bikini. However, I will always remember how turned on that girl got, and I will know that there are plenty of Silent women and men whose day is a little bit brighter and sexier because I have the confidence to show off my body. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll turn a couple younger men into Speedo Daddy's when they grow up.

Here is a picture of that very same Speedo and pool at a different time:

http://i.imgur.com/l7bfYbp.jpg
[

Last edited by misteranonymous : 07-31-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:35 PM

Nice happy stories, photo does not work in UK, try again.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:52 PM

The photo wasn't working on my phone, but it finally did when I logged on to the board on my computer just now. And after seeing that, I'm not surprised that the girl came and talked to you! I'm hoping that might happen to me too at some point. Whether or not it goes anywhere, it certainly is a confidence booster!

Sounds like you've had some hot/cool experiences. Please do share more!
Old 07-31-2016, 10:59 PM

Photo works now, I did edit my previous reply but the edit didn't save properly. Very nice photo, hot red suit on a good healthy body.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:40 PM

Red face At the doctor's for summer physical exam, wearing snug shorts and polo swim brifs

I had to go to the doctor's for a scheduled summertime physical recently. I thought it would be only a checkup and wouldn't have to get undressed. I was wearing my new yellow nylon lycra water polo swim briefs that fit quite well, thinking it was going to be a short visit. After waiting a while at the doctor's office, the nurse called me into the exam room where the doctor was waiting and went over my medical data with me, then saying this will be a complete physical exam, all clothes and whatever swimwear I was wearing underneath have to come off. I just moaned and blushed, as the nurse told me to start stripping. The nurse would set up the medical equipment for the physical, while I slowly got my shirt off, then shyly unbuttoned and unzipped my snug tan colored shorts, that tickled a lot, pulling them off. Now still wearing the clinging yellow polo swim briefs, I stepped on the weight scale, when asked by the nurse, she measured my height and blood pressure too. My moment of truth would come when the doctor reminded me, my swimsuit had come off now after the nurse finished the basics. I stood in front of them, untying the draw strings then pulling and tugging it down and now being erect underneath. the yellow polo swimsuit. It was like doing a strip tease, as both doctor and nurse patiently watched and smiled, seeing my plight finally unsnugging and getting my clinging yellow swimsuit down and off. Once naked, they both continued examining and probing my naked male torso. Both doctor and her nurse said, after completing my physical exam, how nice my yellow polo swim briefs fit me making their busy day brighter. Unfortunately, I had to wear boxers with the baggy cargo shorts I wore home, putting my snug shorts and polo swimsuit in my gym bag, not getting to the swim club that. day, but being naked for my physical with lady professionals was great.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up Great experiences, misteranonymous

I love hearing about your early swim brief experiences. Very well told.

And I can see why you had eyes on you! Wow, what a picture! Great looking suit on a great looking body!
In case others cannot see it, let me see if this works....

Thanks for sharing. And, yes, I would like to hear more.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:52 AM

My first time seeing:

I was about 11 or 12. My family and I were taking a vacation at Myrtle Beach. We were staying at Microtel hotel with a pool. My cousins and I went down to the pool. We played in the pool for a bit, nothing really special. An older couple arrived at the pool. A nice looking older woman and a handsome older man with white hair and a white goatee. I didn't really pay any mind to them until the older man stripped down to a pair of light green swim briefs. He looked great. He wasn't ashamed of his body and he looked good in his swim briefs. I remember thinking, "That's a man ,right there". I looked and smiled at him for the remainder of my stay at the pool. He smiled right back at me every time.

My first time:

My first time wearing swim briefs was at a pool party for a friend of mine. I had finally collected enough courage to actually wear them in a practical sense. I was so incredibly nervous. There were men, women, and little kids at the pool. I was wearing shorts over my briefs. I actually didn't take them off until I got into the pool. I was too self-conscious strip down in public. The briefs felt great in the water though. I felt like I could actually move and swim better. I received many compliments from women as well! Nothing like positive reinforcement, right?

That was about two years ago and I've come a long way since then. I am no longer nervous or self-conscious. I look good in swim briefs and they are very comfortable. I don't even strip down from shorts anymore. I walk from the house down to the pool in nothing but my swim briefs and sandals. I attached a picture of myself when I got home from the pool.

Last edited by Sadeh189 : 05-07-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:20 PM

I always took for granted that kids were aware of a man's anatomy and wore my bikini cut suits to our neighborhood BBQs and pool parties. During one of these parties I was relaxing on my back on a float in the neighbor's pool. The rest of the adults had moved to a table and near the grill leaving just myself and one of the neighbor's daughters in the pool. She was pre-teen at the time. Without any notice she swam over next to me and laid her hand on my bulge and asked me "what is this?" i damn near inhaled myself, but remained calm and pulling back just told her that that was what all boys have. It was an innocent situation and I did not tell her parents as I am sure it would have gotten her in trouble, but I did retreat and join the other adults pretty quickly.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:11 PM

Smile

The first time I ever wore a speedo in public was at a small beach in Florida with my now wife. At the time, I had only known her for a few months and I was invited to stay at her mother's place in Florida. Before the trip, we had gone shopping for swimwear at a Speedo Authentic Fitness store at the mall. I remember looking at all the brief swimsuits wanting to buy one, but I didn't know how my gf would react. She eventually purchased a one piece speedo suit and I think I bought some regular baggy trunks.

Later that day I said that I liked her suit and that we could of had matching suits if I got the brief that matched her pattern. I don't exactly remembered what she said, but it wasn't a negative response. I decided that I would go back the next day and buy it.

We went back to the store and I picked out the suit. She went with me into the dressing room and wanted to see how it looked. She said it looked good and I should get it. I believe she even bought it for me.

Fast forward to the beach in Florida... We had just laid down on our towels on the beach and I had my baggy swim trunks over my speedo. After a couple of minutes, she asked if I was going to take my shorts off. I was shocked and nervous because I had never done this before and there were some people at the other end of the beach. I got my nerve up and pulled off my shorts. The feeling was like no other. It was a feeling of freedom, acceptance, panic, and exhilaration all in one. I kept my shorts close to me, but was loving every minute of the warm sun hitting my bare thighs. That was 15 years ago and I still own that suit. I will never get rid of it.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:39 AM

Just curious, do many guys wear speedo in Myrtle beach? My wife and I are vacationing there in September and I pam to wear my aussiebum briefs. Thanks