Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2017, 06:53 PM

Wink string bikini briefs

I got to wear swim briefs that have string leg ties. Once the leg strings were tied and secured, they fit like a bikini with the leg bands riding up my hips and showing a lot of lower behind and snug front. They were made of nylon lycra and fully lined inside like men's water polo swim briefs. They fit really nice and very sexually arousing, especially after swimming. My close friend was with me in the showers wearing blue Speedo briefs that fit him well too. He like those string bikini briefs I was wearing and they looked really good on me. I said, if he wanted, he could try them on next time at the swim club pool. In the showers, as we both began stripping off our tight wet swimsuits,soon getting his sexy snug speedo down and off. He saw how my bikini briefs fit me, watching me squirm trying to untie the leg side strings, offering to help me get it off. I did accept his help, it wasn't a sexual thing, but the two of us were like brother and accepted being with one another naked in the showers. We were about the same age and size, with him now standing in the showers with untying the long leg strings on my bikini briefs. I could feel the tight wet nylon ride up closer in my behind while keeping my full erection very snug and secure. He was really enjoying my plight, as I tried covering my outlined lowers and well exposed behind. Lucky for us we were the only ones in the men's shower room and changing area. Once he had the bikini strings untied, he began slowly peeling the tight wet material down. The feeling was great, the warm shower water,his wet hands feeling my almost naked body all over, yet those bikini briefs weren't coming off that easy. He asked how I felt while pulling and tugging it down. I did blush and playfully resisted feeling the perfect fitting tight wet suit slowly coming off my upper waist, then lower and lower like a small bikini with the dangling draw strings and white inside lining now showing. He was certainly enjoying stripping it off me and getting my excited lowers unsnugged from the tight wet suit. Despite my childish resisting, he soon had it down and off,and it was sensational with the the tight wet tangled bikini briefs slipping off my erect penis, then down to my ankles, guiding my feet out of it. He asked again if would let him wear it the next time we go swimming together reassuring him he could as he held the tight wet tangled bikini briefs with dangling leg strings. in his hand. We finished showering and changing with both of us feeling great after our swim and shower time together, He was looking forward to wearing my string bikini briefs that fit closer and tighter than Speedos and me trying to get it off him.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:39 PM

I found the Skinzwear and Prevailsport string bikini are very good-looking.
Many front and back styles to choose from. Many of the Skinzwear swimsuits are sheer fabrics.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:12 AM

I recently purchased the Du Bio two tone racer microkini all in black.

It actually is the most comfortable string bikini that I have ever worn and it really stays in place, more so than any other Speedo style swimsuit that I have ever worn in the past 40 years. The penis and balls shaped pouch accommodates my package firmly. Although it is not lined, the black color isn't as transparent as I thought it would have been and so I wore it all day outdoors.

Last edited by Glenda : 07-22-2017 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:45 AM

Default Dubio Rings?

While you are at Dubiobikinis (mens) check out the thong cockrings!!!!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:32 AM

Smile

Some amazing stings here, guys. I have a yellow, 1/4" side bikini made by Dore, which I bought quite a number of years ago. This string got me thinking about how I haven't worn it for a while. It has a reasonable front and 3/4 back although the front view might imply it's a thong just because the strings are so narrow. Have worn it a few times in the Spanish Islands. On my first outing, we rented a small apartment with tiny plunge pool but a lovely tiled sun area. My wife at the time didn't particularly like the suit. On our first day I was dipping in the pool and there was a knock at the side gate to the property unheard by my wife as she'd gone inside the property so I pulled myself out to the pool and had not choice but to open the gate. So dripping wet and with my bikini clinging to my front, it gave an amazing bulge and profile. Seeing as I shave, my cock outline left little to the imagination though the bikini was not too transparent.
Anyway, I opened the gate and there stood a rather large lady, though not so old and she introduced herself as the agent for the property leasing company and just wanted to find out if everything was ok. I shook hands and couldn't help notice her long red nails and having a 'thing' about long nails, i could feel a twitch in my cock. I invited her in to the yard and while doing so her eyes went down to my bikini. She stared for a short while and then made some comment about enjoying the sun, adding that she liked my suit, specifically the colour and cut.
With this my wife re-appeared and I introduced the lady. We all made small talk and she went to leave. I was desperately fighting back a hard-on and was getting 'daggers' from my wife. On her way out the lady shot a glance towards my bulge and gave me a lovely big smile. Once she was gone I got grief from my wife for not controlling my cock properly, as she knew exactly why I was getting hard and made a comment about how obscene my bikini was.
I wore that string bikini on a couple of beach outings along with a slightly wider yellow bikini also from Dore which was the tiniest bit less obscene!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Speedo Member

I have some low cut, Brazil back, tie-side string bikinis I purchased from Dore. They're super skimpy. For a few seasons, that's all I wore at the beach. Then I discovered the TM Collection, Japan. Now I'm wearing even skimpier bikinis. I wear only TM Collection half-backs, with even a lower cut (!), and with either string tie-sides or 1/4" bands at the sides. All the bikinis in my collection are in wet look neon colors. I have at least one of each: yellow, red, blue, black, green and white. (No pink for me.) Yes, I wear them in public. I will not wear a bikini with sides more than 1/2" wide.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:21 AM

Default string bikini

I have begun wearing my sunseeker rio to do work inside my pool fence in the parts that might be visible from my neighbor's deck. While my 6' privacy fence allows for nude swimming, there are areas that someone standing might be visible. The suit is basically a string waist band with a 4" strip of cloth that covers the cock, balls and crack, but nothing much else. Even so, once I am in an area that cannot be seen, it comes off for the remainder of my pool work.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1
I have some low cut, Brazil back, tie-side string bikinis I purchased from Dore. They're super skimpy. For a few seasons, that's all I wore at the beach. Then I discovered the TM Collection, Japan. Now I'm wearing even skimpier bikinis. I wear only TM Collection half-backs, with even a lower cut (!), and with either string tie-sides or 1/4" bands at the sides. All the bikinis in my collection are in wet look neon colors. I have at least one of each: yellow, red, blue, black, green and white. (No pink for me.) Yes, I wear them in public. I will not wear a bikini with sides more than 1/2" wide.
Wow! that collection is very skimpy! I really like them, especially the really narrow, string like sides. How about pricing and shipping? and transparency? when wet?and sizing for fitting everything in??
Old 08-31-2017, 04:39 AM
Speedo Member

The wet look, swimsuit material is not translucent at all. Some of the other materials are, but not the wet look.

They are not cheap but the quality is outstanding. They are usually around $20 each and about the same to ship. Since there is not much to them in either weight or volume, the shipping cost of several is virtually the same price as for one. Sometimes they can be found for less money on websites other than the official TM Collection website. Try https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/txmmens/

I just noticed that they have a great deal right now on the tiny tie-side string bikinis: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/..._browsehist_en

Most styles are one size only. When you first get them out of the package, you will think there is no way I can stuff myself into that tiny little thing (and then go out in public!). But they do stretch to fit most. They offer just enough coverage to be legal, which is perfect as far as I am concerned. Complete shaving is necessary. They appear considerably skimpier on me than they look on the mannequins in the photos. That depends on the size of the wearer.

Last edited by mrb1 : 08-31-2017 at 04:44 AM.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:46 AM

The US4Men has a Python two tone thong bikini for sale of which it has just enough material to be legal.

Last edited by Glenda : 09-14-2017 at 12:43 PM.