Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Speedo Member

Both me and my boy rock the speeds all the time. There's been a few ocations where his buddie or buddies have been over and want to go swimming but don't have trunks. After a fair bit of cafuffle and some red faces they eventually squeeze into a brief.

5 minutes into it none of the boys cared they had a speedo on. There's been a few instances where a couple of his freinds never seem to ever remember their trunks, maybe cause they liked borrowing my boys swim briefs?...lol

I think our pool house has at least2-3 speedos from age 2-18 in thecomu al suit bin I never throw them out.
Old 10-30-2016, 09:05 AM
Speedo Member

Torchwatch - no. I would not learn about fundoshi until much later from my dad. Both parents think they're silly and impractical, with my dad having the experience of having to try to use the restroom while wearing one during a Matsuri festival in Tokyo when he was dating my mom. All that wrapping and tying, I can understand, having tried it for myself. I might have liked it, had the fundoshi been something smoother like silk or satin, but way too much upkeep throughout the day, tightening and readjusting.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:52 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoMom
It's interesting to see the different directions in which boys and girls' suits go as they get older. My best friend and her husband have a daughter the same age as my son. We regularly have Sunday dinner at their house and frequently end the night with a dip in their hot tub.

When the kids started wearing swimsuits, my son was in a brief and their daughter wore a one piece suit. My son switched to shorts and then boardshorts. Their daughter eventually started wearing tankinis, then bikinis, and these days her swimsuit is practically a thong. He got more conservative as she got more, well, naked.

I had coffee with my friend and mentioned my son's Speedo interest. She started laughing and told me she had a confession. Her husband is a Speedo lover! We've known each other since our kids were babies, and somehow I never knew. I almost didn't believe her, but she pulled up a vacation picture on her phone and there he was wearing only a Speedo. He only wears them in private. My friend has always been a bit embarrassed by them, so he keeps them hidden.

We have dinner plans next Sunday, so I asked if she thought he could wear them while we're there. She said she'd ask. I got a text from her later that said: "Speedo Sunday is on!"

My nephews prefer to swim in modest swimsuits. They wear rashtops and jammers even around the girls. The say they are shy swimming with girls.

Last edited by SwimForHealth : 11-22-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Speedo Member

Default Real guys wear.....

Lack of confidence is a deal breaker for many guys as they get older, as I'm a avid swimmer on a daily basis and I employ people I see a number of younger guys on the shop floor and can see they were active in some form of sport, they all know I swim and when I put it across to them to go swim they all reply in weird ways, nah I used in school and so on, turns out as they noticed they were starting to bulge out down there they got embarrassed and left the sport...how crazy is that and so can only deduce from this is that they like to compare with each other which I think is fine but must not be a deciding factor in leaving a sport because of it
Old 12-05-2017, 12:12 AM

Default I can't believe your asking this...

Please take no offense, but OFCOURSE!

Don't you see all these Olympic athletes wearing the skimpies bikini/speedo suits?

I have several suits and love wearing them at the beach, in the pool and when I tan.

I don't give a hoot as to what anyone thinks.

I've been to beaches in Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal, etc. and people do wear briefs/bikinis everywhere.

A lot are completely nude to.