Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2016, 07:57 PM

I seldom or never felt aroused while wearing speedo/bikini. Either I swam laps, or the cool water, blood was not filling up the member. Shrinking by more chance happen.

But I do feel arouse everytime I take off my swimsuit in the locker room.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Speedo Member

I dont really sexualize speedos as much as most. For a lot of guys it's a taboo or breaking the rules to wear them so I can see why they get turned on just by wearing them. It's always just been a swimsuit too me.

If I do get aroused it's cause of the situation. Like if I'm around people who turn me on I'll get a stiffy but that happens in regular 'ol clothes too.

I think teen boys have a bigger issue with random hard ons. Kinda goes with the age and not really much to do with the swim attire. I remember my step son would always get a boner when at the pool or at the beach. We never pointed it out or told him to cover up even though it was extremely obvious considering he's extremely well endowed. I'm sure he was well aware of it with out us mentioning anything.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:10 PM

Agree completely. I never had an erection commented on by my parents when going through puberty, it is a terrible thing to do to a boy. And frankly I felt totally comfortable having a "woody".
Old 09-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
The problems occur between the changing rooms and the pool in new speedos, and after trying on something new and exciting in a shop and standing at the till, with the suit in your hands, hoping the assistant won't notice.
The beach is ok as you can turn over on your towel if you are lying down or dash into the sea if it is close enough.
Judge your "audience" decide whether they will approve or object to your appearance.
The only long time "cure" is to go to a gay sauna where you could get used to being seen in a state of excitement and not be objected to.
Erections are normal for most men. Nothing to worry or get embarrassed about.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Speedo Member

For an example of what the straight world thinks about speedos and speedos w boners. Check YouTube for "boner in a speedo" or "guy with boner in a speedo"
Old 02-03-2024, 05:31 AM

Default the pleasures of maiesiophilia erotica in a speedo!

when i go online, and check out internet maternity underwear ads, especially on over the belly maternity panties, and the way those barely bare round growing tummies look, between those so very high waistbanded panties, and those erotic nursing bras, that's when the erotic pleasures of maiesiophilia, especially when my penis gets so very suddenly hard throbbing, even hard ejaculations, in my speedo!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.co...7r7POqgwaug=rw

https://blogger.googleusercontent.co...828_164648.gif

https://blogger.googleusercontent.co...202_212352.gif