Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2016, 10:49 AM

Default New guy from Belgium

Hello everybody!
I've been reading some of the stories on this forum and decided to create a profile to share some of my own stories.
I am 32 and live in Belgium. In a lot of public pools you are only allowed to swim in tight fitting swimwear, so speedo type swimwear isn't really that special here.
I have quite a large collection of Aussiebum nylons. Most of them are white or ice blue. I like the see through when wet look. And the stares and glances they bring when wearing them in a public pool or on the beach. And if you act casual or nonchalant about it, you will rarely get any direct negative comments...
I'll post some pictures later...
I am looking forward to reading more stories and experiences and sharing thoughts and ideas!
PS: English is not my mother thongue, so excuse me in advance for possible grammatical or spelling mistakes...
Old 07-31-2016, 12:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default welcome

And don't worry - your English is great. Hope you will post some stories yourself and perhaps tell us more about your speedo experiences.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:37 AM

Two pictures, one in AB Noosa and one in AB Coolabah
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AussieBum 016 ter.jpg (68.8 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg AussieBum 017 bis.jpg (58.5 KB, 97 views)
Old 08-01-2016, 11:25 PM

Default Too Much!

Would not get away with that at my Y. I wear Caussies which they warn on the tag that they might appear semi transparent but have had no problem-but I think the AB's would be pushing it.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:11 AM

Considering that you are in the water most of the time and after that under the shower, you're not really that long "exposed". Also, these Aussiebums dry very quickly, so on the beach in the sun it would only last 5-10 minutes. But I suppose it depends on the general view of your local "audience", which in Belgium is pretty liberal
Old 08-02-2016, 08:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default Welcome to the board, Sebsky!

Your English grammar/spelling is looking good, probably better that some of us native English speakers!

Great suits. And yes, very revealing when wet! (You favor dressing left, we see!)

But you seemed to indicate that as you are casual/nonchalant, people don't tend to be negative. Can you share--what has been some of the responses, good or bad, that you have received?
Old 08-02-2016, 08:32 PM

Default Easy at the pool

In watching some of the diving trials for the Olympics I am impressed how "at ease" the divers move around the area in their trunks. They show their emotions embracing team mates and family with no indication of embarassment. That is how any of us should feel at a pool-especially lap swimming. Note a guy by the name of Steele Johnson who is a student at Purdue. He may well do better than Daley at Rio.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
Your English grammar/spelling is looking good, probably better that some of us native English speakers!

Great suits. And yes, very revealing when wet! (You favor dressing left, we see!)

But you seemed to indicate that as you are casual/nonchalant, people don't tend to be negative. Can you share--what has been some of the responses, good or bad, that you have received?

In those suits I dress to the left, but in the ones with wonderjock, I put him downwards

And those aren't the most revealing ones. I've got two white ones and another ice blue one where I've cut the liner out off because they were uncomfortable with the liner...

I've overheard comments by other younger guys that they could see my dick and once a girl told her boyfriend that it made her horny. The only "negative" comment I've had was from a female lifegard at the pool who thought one of my white AB's was underwear, which isn't allowed offcorse. Once I told her it really was a swimsuit she said it was fine and casually pointed out that the back was a bit seethrough...

Sometimes under the showers I notice other guys watchkng and staying far longer then necessary... Some got a hardon

But I have to stress that acting nonchalant is important. And I frequently switch between something more revealing and something more conservative. It gives the impression that I don't do it deliberate...
Old 08-09-2016, 04:31 PM

Nice suits though a bit wide for my preference. I've said before on this forum that I've encountered a very liberal attitude in the Netherlands and I guess Belgium is the same, also Germany, France and pretty much anywhere in Europe. In the Netherlands I used a very narrow white bikini which became transparent also then removed it as most other people were naked. White is good.