Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Speedo Member

ordered this one a week or so ago in red

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152105415176?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=4513 06596772&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

went with xl since thats the size of my other desmit suits, just hope its the right size, want it to be big enough but not too big

in non asian ones im a medium normally

hope its a good fit since would love to get some other colors, love how small it is on the sides but appears to still have a full backside

update:

just looked on amazon for the same suit and found it, so i should be all good with the one i ordered off ebay since amazon has a clearer size chart, but i'm still glad i ordered off ebay since paid 7 vs 12 plus shipping on amazon

Last edited by speedomatt : 06-19-2016 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:02 AM

I have a Desmiit swim brief I like in a basic brief cut. Once you figure out your sizing they hold up pretty well.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:37 PM

Default Dark Blue Desmiit Suite

I recently purchased that same suite and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable but when I get ready to go swimming I still grab my aussies. I have been wearing that desmiit out on the patio tanning and around the house some. Maybe before long I will take it swimming. Did you cut the liner out? I did makes it dry quicker.
Old 06-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash
I have a Desmiit swim brief I like in a basic brief cut. Once you figure out your sizing they hold up pretty well.

Dash,
That suit looks just great on you. It appears to has a wider side than the one shown in the link from the original post and most Asian suits. If this is correct do you know the style for this one? For myself I like a slightly fuller style and really like your suit. Thanks
Old 06-19-2016, 02:28 PM

MISpeedo, here are the ones I have, in grey:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010N...MTL&ref=plSrch
Old 06-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash

i have a pair of those in pink, i want to get the green one though

just glad im not any bigger, im a medium in normal brands and desmit only goes up to xl which is the equivelant to medium
Old 07-04-2016, 01:44 PM

I received this one today
It's really great!!!

Old 07-04-2016, 01:46 PM

look like Aussiebum but not the same material so it's more elastical.
wondering with the wonder jock inside.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:17 AM
Speedo Member

Firstly I would like to that Desmiit are not Speedos. Speedos are speedos, and Speedo only. Now, Desmiit, one of my favourite brands apart from Neptune Sceptre. Desmiit make the very narrow sided bikini style with the two stripes on each hip. They fit amazing, and hold the package very comfortably, even with the extremely low cut front. The Waistband sits just above the base of the cock, so you have to lay your cock sideways. They certainly look amazing. I have received several comments of approval at the beach.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:25 PM
Speedo Member

As I have said on other posts, I really love Desmiit. I love the low cut style and they feel amazing on. Hold everything nicely. But the model guy they use for Desmiit is gorgeous! What a great body! The Desmiit fit him and his gorgeous package so well? Does anyone know who he is?