Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2015, 06:01 PM

So glad you continued!! Can't wait for Chris' reaction when Sheri shows up!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:22 PM

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum and wanted my first posting to be here, because I have become a great fan of this story. My major in college is in civil engineering, and my talents, such as they are, seem to lie more along the lines of sciences and technologies rather than writing, but even a guy such as myself can tell this is some really excellent writing! I wrestled and swam all through my prep school, and swimsuits and singlets are just natural turn-ons. Jockstraps as well, although I've never worn anything under my suits or singlets.

When Sheri gets Chris to sperm-off in his suit I have to lock the dorm door and hang the sign on the knob to keep my roommate away, and "do likewise."

Great job with this story!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:35 PM

Thanks for the kind posts, Solarguy and Crimson. I am glad you like the story. It is really great to get a little encouragement. Crimson, welcome to the board.

STS
Old 08-28-2015, 09:42 PM

Default 27: Poolside Dreaming

The Boeing 777 was on its approach to Paris. A slight chop at 18,000 feet jostled the plane, nothing out of the ordinary as the plane broke through the first layer of clouds on the descent. A little turbulence was a good way to wake the sleeping passengers of the red eye. Sheri woke and read the text updates and pictures from Chris. She smiled at his usual morning selfie, showing her his swimsuit of the day. He looked cute in the blue Turbo France suit. Little did he know she’sd be seeing him live in just a few hours. She dare not text him back yet, it would still be the middle of the night for her, not for the plane ride.

“Good morning folks,” came the soft voice of Sheri’s uncle over the plane’s speaker. “We are about twenty minutes from landing. The weather in Paris is excellent today, a few clouds and near 80 expected. Right now it is 70 degrees. A gusty wind at the airport and we have a few layers of clouds, so I expect some bumps as we head in so please check your seatbelts. Welcome to Paris.” Sheri sighed, soon she would be looking at Chris live. She could not wait to see him, have him model his newest swimsuits, even touch and feel his body. She tingled as she felt her love for him surge through her body.

As Ryan told them, the plane bounced as it sliced through the clouds, enough turbulence to be make less skilled flyers nervous. Sheri knew Uncle Ryan had everything in control. She scanned past photos of Chris, stopping at one she took of him at the lake. She smiled as she saw the outline of his hardness in the white swimsuit. She clearly had turned him on, she remembered the day well. As she took him in, a new text arrived. “Great swim, wish you were here. Changing to go to the rooftop pool to see the view.” He added a photo of himself tying the strings of one of his favorite suits, his Zumo California Republic suit. She so badly wanted to write back.

“Hi Sweetie,” Sheri started the text. “Wow, I love you in that swimsuit. It is my favorite, but anything u wear is a fav,” Sheri continued. She snapped a close up of her face on her pillow, making sure not to get any airplane background in it. She hit send.

“Why r u up?” came the immediate reply. “Cute pic.”

“Couldn’t sleep. Thinking of u,” Sheri replied.

The plane made its final descent, the rear wheels touching softly on the runway, then the nose. Little did Chris know his sweetheart had landed in Paris. Even her quizzing questions of his hotel and room number did not seem to tip him off that something was up. As Sheri prepared to deplane, Chris and Grant stood by the pool taking in the sun and the sights. Grant was still in the red and white swimsuit, albeit showered. Melody laid on a lounger watching the two handsome guys.

“How about we grab breakfast on our way into the city,” suggested Uncle Ryan. “I know this cute little place just off the airport. Then I can drop you at the hotel. I was able to get you a room there for two nights.”

“You are too sweet,” Sheri replied. “I want you to meet him.”

“I don’t know, he sounds so cute I might not be able to handle it,” Ryan replied.

“Wait until you see him in his swimsuit,” Sheri replied. Uncle Ryan smiled.

“You always have liked swimmers,” he replied.

“Yeah, you were my first.” Sheri answered. She grabbed his arm and laid her head on his shoulder. The uncle and the niece, best friends forever, headed out of the airport.

The sun on the rooftop pool felt warm and comforting against Chris’s smooth, muscular chest. He laid back in the lounger, Grant to his left in a like lounger and Len, who had just joined the duo, to his right. Len switched back to a pair of tight fitting red print jammers that left nothing to the imagination with regard to his size or features. He caught the attention of a couple of girls who had joined the growing poolside collection of band members.

“Quite interesting with Bastien,” Len said as the three guys laid back.

“Yeah, he was a nice guy,” Chris replied.

“Dude, he really liked you, I mean really liked you,” Len replied.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Chris replied.

“Who’s Bastien?” Grant asked.

“Oh, some guy we met swimming. He was in my lane.” Chris replied.

“Grant, Bastein was more than a swimmer. He was all hot for Chris. I mean he wanted him bad. You should have seen the freaking boner he had.”

“I don’t think he had a boner over me,” Chris replied.

“Hey he did ask you to go out with him,” Len rebutted quickly. “And he wasn’t talking to grab breakfast.”

“Well, was he at least good looking?” Grant asked.

“Yeah, I guess so, I mean not that I am checking guys out or anything,” Chris replied. “Now let’s cut this out.”

“Dude, if you don’t want him, I’ll take him. He was pretty damn hot, if you ask me.” Len replied. “Even if he wanted you and not me.”

“Len, you’re gay?” Grant asked.

“Now, see what you started?” Chris jumped in.

“Yeah, maybe, I don’t know…” Len replied. Chris rolled his eyes and laid his head back, he let the two guys debate their sexual desires, he just wanted to enjoy the sun. Within minutes the voices faded softly away as Chris dozed.

“Paris is beautiful, but not as pretty as you,” Chris whispered to Sheri as the two kissed from the top of the Eiffel tower. Chris was wearing tight, form fitting jeans, being more enhanced by Sheri’s hand slipped down over his crotch as they kissed.

“I love you,” she replied as they kissed deeper.

Chris enjoyed the feel of her hands all over him. He could feel her soft touch rubbing his chest, across the back of his shoulders, and down to his waist. Her touch was soft, gentle, and very much erotic. He was stimulated, his tight jeans gripping him and making him more aroused than ever. He twitched his legs as he grew harder and more aroused.

“You feel awesome,” Sheri whispered as she again massaged the front of him.

“Oh please, Sheri, do that more,” Chris heard himself whisper into her ear. She held him, gently caressing the outline of his bulge, making him pulsate with urge. He could feel wetness form inside the tight jeans. He let her continue, even though he knew he should stop before it was too late. He had not seen her in weeks, and he so badly wanted to feel her love, enjoy her softness. “I missed you so much,” he whispered into her ear.

“Me too, my handsome man.” Chris was rock hard and ready. He could feel the juices of his manhood starting to rise within him. He was close, she was taking him all the way. Her hand gently rubbed across him, squeezing. The swimsuit was gripping him, he was about to burst right through the very stretched material holding him in with every fiber. He felt her kiss, it was so real. He could taste her, smell her.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 08-29-2015 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:42 PM

Default 27 Continued

A burst of voices startled Chris, an outburst of playful screams coming from the pool. Chris’s eyes popped open, the bright sun in his eyes. He was disoriented, suddenly pulled from his hot, erotic dream. He looked around. A bunch of band members were playing in the pool. He felt the tight grip of his swimsuit. He was rock hard and on the brink of exploding, his suit bulging massively. While the dream was not real, what he felt during the dream had made everything about his body very real. He was past the point of control, trapped erect and bursting in the very tight and tiny suit. As a swimmer, Chris had had some times where he got aroused, but never like this. At swim team, he’d just jump in the pool at the slightest urge and all other times he avoided any thoughts of girls, sex and never fell asleep. Today he violated all of those and suddenly found himself in a very difficult situation. He tried to adjust, but that only made matters worse.

“Oh Gawd,” Chris said to himself as he felt his body about to thrust. He quickly placed his hands on his bulging swimsuit, the sun hot against his overly aroused body. “Crap,” he thought to himself. He knew he could not hold back. He quickly rolled over as the first major thrust burst inside the tight gripping swimsuit. The force was powerful as he released a strong push. He laid on his stomach, head into his towel, as his body thrusted into the cushion of the lounger. He could feel his butt squeeze with each thrust. Chris wondered if what was happening was obvious. The flow kept going, both the suit and the cushion becoming soaked.

Melody watched all of it. She watched as Chris slept and became aroused. She enjoyed the show as his anatomy became more clearly and prominently displayed wrapped in the tight lycra. First Grant and now Chris, guys were clearly easily turned on, she concluded. She smirked as she watched Chris’s butt flex with each thrust. She knew exactly what was happening.

“Dude, you okay?” Len asked. Like Chris, Len and Grant had closed their eyes and soaked in the sun, missing the display of lust from Chris’s dream. Len woke when Chris flipped over and grabbed his own crotch.

“Yeah, just a cramp from swimming.” Chris replied. He was flush, breathing hard. “I’ll be fine.” Chris could feel the last of his release seeping from him. He was still hard, the wet suit clinging to him. He was afr from fine, as his body seemed not to stop. What do I do now, he wondered. He had not worn shorts, so he had noting to change into or slip on. is suit was soaked and he was still very erect. He felt trapped.

“How’s the cramp?” Len asked.

“Getting better,” Chris replied. “I need to just lay here.” He laid still for several minutes, hoping he'd start to go down.

“Maybe you should jump in the pool,” Len suggested.

“Yeah, in a minute,” Chris replied. I guess I really miss Sheri, Chris thought to himself. “But, maybe a shower first.” he added. “I am kind of sweaty.”

Chris finally rolled back over, concealing the wet suit and still massive bulge with his hands. He slowly stood, checking to see if anything was visible. With Melody watching his every move, Chris dashed off to the changing room. The shower was a welcome relief.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 08-28-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:37 AM

Default Wonderful

Another great chapter!!! Love the way Chris is really waiting to be near Sheri to come. He will have his dream come true!!! Then maybe, his accident will happen for real with Sheri, versus a dream. Keep up the great work!!!
Old 08-31-2015, 12:45 PM

Gad, yet another pair of sperm-stained briefs with which to contend. I should buy stock in the company making Oxyclean. This series is crazy hot.

So my college roommate was in the room when I shot, and I was in just briefs and a pair of semi-tight work-out shorts. After a short while he said "Dude, whatever you're reading or whatever you're looking at must be awesome. I can smell your cum from here!"

"Oh, man...sorry..." I mumbled. I must have still been in this fog or something. I was still hard and everything. I could have shot again just rubbing my cock in my own sperm.

"Hey, no sweat!" He laughed. "At least you don't jack-off right in front of me!!" He paused and looked right at me and said, "Not that I'd mind watching that."

So next installment of this series he's getting a show. We'll see where that goes!

Damn. Now I'm hard again.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:16 PM

Default 28: The Surprise

Sheri and Uncle Ryan checked her into the hotel shortly after noon. They made a stop at Printemps Department store a few blocks from the hotel as well as a smaller specialty shop. Uncle Ryan treated Sheri to a short skirt outfit, a special treat for his favorite niece. Sheri loved shopping with Ryan, he always had such great taste and loved colorful things, just like her. They passed by the swimsuits on the way out, which lead too an impromptu purchase of a cute green floral bikini, a really skimpy one that was sure to turn Chris on.

“But, now I need to get him one to match,” Sheri said, mostly teasing.

“You know I love to shop for guys swimsuits,” Ryan replied with a big grin. “I know exactly the perfect suit. You did say he likes real swimsuits,” Uncle Ryan winked as he said it. He took Sheri a few blocks away to a small men’s shop. The window had a whole array of men’s swimwear, most of it quite revealing. Sheri wasn’t sure what her uncle had in mind.

Inside they were alone in the store, but for the younger man who greeted them. “Hey Ryan, back in town, I see,” the very cordial attendant said. Ryan and he hugged, a bit more than just a greeting hug.

“Bastien, so good to see you, you look sexy as ever,” Ryan opened the conversation.

“You, as well, are you swimming tomorrow. Shall we meet at the pool?” Bastein replied. “I saw the cutest guys there this morning”

“Count me in,” Ryan replied. “this is my niece, Sheri. She is out here to see her boyfriend perform in a concert.”

Bastien carried on with Sheri for several minutes.

“So, Bastien, you remember that cute green swimsuit I liked,” Ryan shifted the subject.

“Ah, I knew you’d come back for it,” Bastien said as he led them to a cluster of very cute green print suits with very narrow sides. “You would look perfect!” Bastien replied with a little too much excitement.

They left the store a few minutes later with a green suit for Chris and two new suits for Ryan, suits he could not resist buying. Bastien also invited Chris to join him for dinner, a ritual for the two handsome men.

“So, are you two a Paris romance?” Sheri asked.

Ryan laughed. “Oh no, just good friends. Bastien is lots of talk, and maybe a bit flirty, but that is as far as we get,” Ryan explained, not really being truthful. “He is a good swimmer, though. We met at the pool where I swim when I am here. It is pretty close by.”

“Chris will love this new suit,” Sheri said as they walked toward the hotel. She held it up. "It's a bit smaller than what he normally wears, but I know he will love it."

“And you will love him in it,” Uncle Ryan teased. "Just be careful, poor guy can't hide his feelings in that suit." They both smirked at the thought.

The concert at the Eiffel tower ended at just before 5.. The American band was the third of four international concert bands to perform. They opened with the French National Anthem, followed by the Star Spangled Banner. Security was very tight, a reality of the post 9/11 world and the more recent Paris bombings. Sheri and her uncle were strategically positioned with a great view of Chris, but far enough back that he would not see them. The most powerful part of the show was when the band played Pictures at an Exhibition. Chris rose, looking very patriotic in his red, white and blue outfit. His dress pants fit him well, showing a nice bump where his best anatomical features were. Underneath, Chris was wearing a pair of pouch front bikini cut underwear he secretly bought for the trip. He liked how they fit and how his parts felt inside the form fitting pouch. Truth be told, they made him a bit aroused, resulting in the bump in his pants that Sheri watched as he stood.

“Hey Chris,” uncle Ryan called from the security fence that surrounded the band staging area. Chris turned to see the unfamiliar face. “I have someone who wants to say hello.” As he said it, Sheri stepped from behind him and smiled. Tears ran down her face and quickly down Chris’s.

“Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful,” Chris cried as he ran towards her. He scooped her into his arms and lifted her over the fence. “I miss you so much.”

“Me too,” she replied as they kissed. A guard walked toward them, but decided to let them be, clearly she was not a threat. They kissed and hugged, the pouch of Chris’s underwear expanding, making his pants bump a full grown bulge. He did not care, and Sheri enjoyed the response.

“I can’t wait to show you Paris. Where are you staying?” Chris asked with excitement, the tears of both now gone.

“Same hotel as you, but uncle Ryan said we can stay at his condo if we want. It has a rooftop private hot tub.” Sheri replied.

It was going to be an amazing night, if Chris could hold himself back that long.

Bastien and Ryan met at a quiet restaurant. Despite what Ryan had told Sheri, Bastien and he were, in fact, very close. Their friendship had started as swimmers at the pool on days when Ryan was in Paris to where it was now. Deep friends, both gay, and starting to explore a more romantic level. Bastien owned the small swimwear and underwear shop, catering largely to a gay clientele, although he had a core of open minded straight guys who were regular customers. He was never going to be a millionaire running the shop, but the benefit of seeing cute guys trying on a wide assortment of swimwear and underwear made up for the lack of real money. Plus, Bastien was never at a loss for new swimwear at the pool. He was always open for adventure, especially if it involved swimsuits, sleek underwear, and hot guys.

“Let’s have some fun,” Bastien said to Ryan as they finished desert and the final pour of a magnificent French red wine.

“I’m up for that,” Ryan replied. “I have tomorrow free, so the night is ours.” Ryan gave his friend a mischievous smile. The two guys had never had sex, but the desire was there in both of them. Bastien, the younger, looked amazing in swimwear. He was a well sculptured man, with a robust and very reactive anatomy. Ryan was the older, more classic swimmer look. He was less forward, more cautious. His blue eyes were captivating, his graying hair still reflecting the blonde of his younger days. “What are you thinking?”

“Maybe we stop by the shop, pick out a few things to share and go sip champagne at my place. I am sure the hot tub is free.” Ryan smiled and nodded. It sounded like a great plan. Plus it gave Sheri and Ryan time alone at Ryan's condo.

The shop was three blocks away. The streets were still bustling with shoppers, tourists and locals making there way to points unknown. Bastien unlocked the door and the guys entered. Bastien led Ryan to the storage room, careful not to turn on the lights and attract customers. He pointed Ryan to a small section of hand picked swimsuits, all in their sizes, that Bastien pulled aside for his personal use. “Pick any you want to try,” Bastien said. His French accent was heavier, a side effect of the wine.

“Quite the little collection,” Ryan said as he scanned the several dozen suits, ranging from splashy square cuts to very erotic thongs or less. Ryan picked four, each one progressively more daring. Bastien smiled as he did so, and then added two more, one a very skimpy number that once on probably covered not much more than the male parts.

“It is only for private viewing,” Bastien said as he handed Ryan the most skimpy of suits.

Each loaded with six suits, they quietly left the shop and headed toward Bastien’s small, urban apartment. Ryan reached out and took Bastien’s hand. The two handsome men smiled as they walked. Maybe even slightly aroused already.

Old 09-06-2015, 03:17 PM

Default 28 continued

“They are fun,” Sheri said as Patrick and Alex headed off on their own rest of the night. The four of them spent the evening touring Paris, taking in the Notre Dame cathedral, getting their character’s drawn by a street vendor, and sneaking in a cold beer at a sidewalk café.

“Yes, they are cool.” Chris replied as he gripped Sheri’s hand and pulled her into a kiss. He was wearing blue print shorts with the same pouch underwear underneath. The tighter shorts displaying a nice bulge. Sheri wore a matching blue solid blue mini skirt, short enough to drive Chris a little crazy and a white flower top. They kissed for several minutes before heading back to Ryan’s condo. Ryan got special permission from the band director to host the two, promising to make sure they were safe and in bed by 11, apart. Some promises would not be kept.

“I’ll be late,” the note read, “Have fun and enjoy a little wine and cheese.” the short note finished. The condo was delightful, albeit small. With his frequent flights to Paris, Ryan bought it as a place to stay and with longer term intentions of a retirement hide away. A spiral staircase led to a private rooftop hot tub. The hot tub was actually shared by four condos, but rarely used. Most of the owners were absentee, much like Ryan.

“Let’s get our suits on,” Sheri said as she stood overlooking the tub, five stories above the street. Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. He had already striped his shorts and shirt, now wearing the sleek, sexy, bikini he had hidden under the blue shorts. His fully aroused anatomy, tightly packed in the stretching pouch rubbed against her. “Someone’s ready for fun,” Sheri responded.

“I missed you so much,” Chris replied. He held her tight.

“Let me see what you have on,” Sheri asked as she turned to face him. Chris stepped back. He was fully exposed, but for the little band of silky blue print material that barely contained him. “Oh my, don’t you look hot.” Sheri responded. She reached out and grabbed him, pulling him into her. She rubbed his shoulders with one hand and felt very part of his bulging anatomy with the other.

“Oh man,” Chris replied. “Your touch feels so good.” CHris quickly grew very hard, his anatomy growing and bending to the contour of the pouch. He moaned as his body struggled inside the tight blue bikini.

“I love feeling your body,” Sheri replied, her hand feeling as he was growing inside it. “You are so amazing.” Chris moaned again. They held each other and kissed, a deep and long embrace. Just when Chris new he needed to break away he whispered. “Let’s get ready for the hot tub, maybe grab that wine.”

“Good idea,” Sheri replied. She watched as Chris stepped back, his very erect manhood almost bursting from the seal of the pouch. He was pointed down, the outline of him bending erect between his legs, every aspect of his features molded into the silky material. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was the beginning of a night of new experiences and new levels for both of them. And new swimsuits.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:38 PM

As always…thanks so much for all the effort you put into your writing. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You have such an ease to your story telling. Thanks again!!!!