Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2014, 08:25 AM

49, always been gay and always loved speedos.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:53 AM
Speedo Member

I'm 29 and straight. Only started wearing speedos in the last couple years but have been wearing bikini underwear since kindergarten. I love the water and being seen which surprises the heck out of me that I hadn't jumped on the speedo wagon much sooner.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Speedo Member

I am 39 years old, I am Straight, I was born at 1976 that’s mean the swimming briefs was very common in my country, but beginning to dead the speedos early 80’s. I think my last speedo was at the year 1983
At 1985 in my country just few men wear swimming briefs (but always you could see some guys wearing it), and at 90’s wear speedos was “social sin” XD.
At 1994 (maybe) I was 18 years old and the idea to back to wear speedos begging “to walk in my brain” constantly, but I just do it at the year 2002 traveling away to my country (vacations in Miami Beach).
Finally I took the decision to use the speedo in front others in my same country at 2006 when I bought a lycra swim boxershorts, my next step 2 years later was bought a speedo brief at 2008 (maybe) currently I wear speedos all the time like my regular swimwear (Never shorts).
Old 11-16-2014, 11:32 PM
Speedo Member

gay/bi - gay for relationships/sex, but have had mmf threesomes throughout the past several years...but mainly prefer guys of course
never wore a speedo, just recently converted to a knee length jammer...LOVE IT! Should have changed over sooner, but I only officially learned to swim less than 3 years ago...
but always always a lover of speedos and guys in speedos or bikini suits...I am so glad I learned to swim and loved it.
And glad I can swim in a lovely pool of a Big 10 university with a competitive swim and dive team - whom all wear speedos for practice...
Old 11-17-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloandtock1
gay/bi - gay for relationships/sex, but have had mmf threesomes throughout the past several years...but mainly prefer guys of course
never wore a speedo, just recently converted to a knee length jammer...LOVE IT! Should have changed over sooner, but I only officially learned to swim less than 3 years ago...
but always always a lover of speedos and guys in speedos or bikini suits...I am so glad I learned to swim and loved it.
And glad I can swim in a lovely pool of a Big 10 university with a competitive swim and dive team - whom all wear speedos for practice...
You should consider upgrading from knee length jammers to speedo briefs ASAP!!!
Old 11-17-2014, 01:13 PM

Milo, buy a pair of speedo briefs, try them on in the privacy of your home, look in the mirror and see how they fit, then head for the bathroom and switch on the shower. Run your hands over your chest, belly, speedo briefs and thighs as the warm water pours over you. If it were summer I would suggest heading for that secluded corner of the garden with a dry towel to lie on in the sunshine.
Maybe you don't feel ready to wear speedo briefs in the college or public pool but there is no harm in trying them out at home.
First time you intend to wear speedo briefs in the pool plan the shortest and quickest route from your locker to the pool and expect to dive straight in before anyone notices whether or not you are excited.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:59 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Milo, buy a pair of speedo briefs, try them on in the privacy of your home, look in the mirror and see how they fit, then head for the bathroom and switch on the shower. Run your hands over your chest, belly, speedo briefs and thighs as the warm water pours over you. If it were summer I would suggest heading for that secluded corner of the garden with a dry towel to lie on in the sunshine.
Maybe you don't feel ready to wear speedo briefs in the college or public pool but there is no harm in trying them out at home.
First time you intend to wear speedo briefs in the pool plan the shortest and quickest route from your locker to the pool and expect to dive straight in before anyone notices whether or not you are excited.

Milo,

That's great advice that California Dolphin and Torchwatch gave you. I think you'll find speedo briefs to be very comfortable, much like you feel about the jammers.

Dooley67
Old 11-19-2014, 10:06 AM

Default Warning to Milo

If you do buy a pair of speedos to "experiment" with at home it is likely that you will choose a 3" pair possibly in plain black. Once you have worn them in the shower and seen yourself in the mirror you will want to wear them to the pool or next summer to the beach.

After a while you will get used to your 3" speedos and wonder what it would be like to wear something with 2" sides. You will find the 2" speedos so much more exciting then the 3" ones that you can't wait to wear them in public.

Once you have one pair of 2" speedos you may want to experiment with other colours and even patterned fabrics.

Then one day you will wonder what you would look like in a 1" sided bikini, and beyond that even a thong. Of course these mini suits would be reserved for around the house and maybe that quiet beach you've heard of.

Have fun.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If you do buy a pair of speedos to "experiment" with at home it is likely that you will choose a 3" pair possibly in plain black. Once you have worn them in the shower and seen yourself in the mirror you will want to wear them to the pool or next summer to the beach.

After a while you will get used to your 3" speedos and wonder what it would be like to wear something with 2" sides. You will find the 2" speedos so much more exciting then the 3" ones that you can't wait to wear them in public.

Once you have one pair of 2" speedos you may want to experiment with other colours and even patterned fabrics.

Then one day you will wonder what you would look like in a 1" sided bikini, and beyond that even a thong. Of course these mini suits would be reserved for around the house and maybe that quiet beach you've heard of.

Have fun.

Torchwatch,

Your description could be titled, "The Evolution of a Speedo Wearer."...lol

D67
Old 11-19-2014, 08:34 PM

Don't think I've ever worn 3" suits. One day in 1991 I dispensed with my square cuts and walked into a sports shop and picked a 2" one out. There was just so much choice, then. Since then I've always kept to that type.