Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2016, 04:19 PM

Default Neptune-scepter Swim Briefs

Have you guys checked out this site? I just discovered it. Such beautiful work on men's bikinis!!!!

http://www.neptunescepter.com/

I'm just wondering which suits have the drawstring for swimming purposes.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM

They are sweet looking suits. I like the cool prints and patterns. I would definitely want a drawstring. Maybe send them a note and ask.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:10 PM

They seem to be making one unlined pouch bikini design with a wide range of printed fabric. They seem to want to discuss what the fabrics they are using are simply calling them classic and neo.

If you like what they are doing go for it, they do seem to have access to some nicely printed fabrics and the design and quality look ok.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:52 AM

Very hot suits - and quite skimpy - would look hot on a nice body
Old 01-25-2016, 01:10 PM

I sent a question on the website and the answer is the swimsuits have a drawstring. They do not have inner linings.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:47 PM

These suits look amazing! Does anyone on this board have one? I'd love to hear how they fit and if they are comfortable. I like the way they cover the bum.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:30 AM

Default Heard some whistles going off....

So I decided to take a programming class at a local community college here in Sacramento, California. As I was walking to the bookstore to purchase the textbook for the class, I heard someone blowing whistles by the school pool. My curiosity, I figured it had to be the school waterpolo team practicing (it was about 8 pm at night). I walked over to the pool and sure enough, two teams were scrimmaging.

I watched the scrimmage and several of the guys come out of the pool (either to grab the ball they thrown out of pool or they were pulled out to break).

I was surprised to see the SKIMPINESS OF THE SPEEDOS they had on!!! Veryyy skimpy!!!!!! At this point, I would call them almost like string bikinis!! They were for sure less than 1' inch sides. Coupled with the fact that most the boys were nice, handsome blonde/burnette haired white guys just adds more excitement!

To add more excitement, 2 of the guys were "TUNNELING....DEEP" The fabric around there ass had pulled in soo much, that about 40% of there cheeks were showing! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I was in heaven!! I'm soo glad I took this late Python programming class! hahahaha!!!!
Old 02-23-2016, 08:56 PM

Default drawstring

i have two NS suits and both have drawstrings and are fully lined. I prefer the medium sizing for a tighter fit to do laps,,, and the suit does not slip on turns
Old 03-18-2016, 10:38 PM

The suits are lined and have a drawstring,, so they hold the hips quite well. I use the medium where they say to use a large for a tighter fit and all is well.