Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2016, 07:19 PM

Default The massage with the optional extra

I had a walk around my city centre today and noticed an establishment that did Chinese-style massage. I have never had a massage in my life, but as I'm suffering with a slightly sore neck at the moment, I thought, 'why not try it?'

I was shown to a small, very warm room where I was asked to remove my clothing and lay face down on the massage table. The masseur draped a towel over my bottom. She first massaged my back, and then applied something very hot to my neck and shoulders and massaged them.

Then it got interesting. The towel was removed and I lay there naked while she applied oil. She started on my legs and moved up to my buttocks. It was an extremely sensual experience when she massaged them.

Then it got even more interesting. She asked me to lie on my back and said 'do you want something extra?'
'How do you mean?' I replied.
'I do something with my hand. It should be good. What price?'
'I'm not really sure...'
'Forty pound?'
'Well go on then...'

And then she massaged my cock until it reached its inevitable conclusion. Exquisite!

When I left the parlour it did leave me asking the question, 'was that, as a married man, an act of infidelity?'
I didn't think so, but I ain't going to tell the wife about it!