Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2015, 12:27 PM

Default what makes speedos so appealing (YOUR REASONS)

Would it be because of obvious private parts shapes, trough very thin material , no front or back lining.
High rise fits.
different patterns, colors, different brands stylings.
Material quality.
Side inches, inseam.
solid colors, many colors, dark or light shades.
pics of well shaped men wearing them, corpulent or thin (SKINNY)
Wearers with flat tummies, well defined abs, tall or short.
Sheer or shiny materials.
When wet.
The age of the person wearingt them young or old.
Etc...
Anyway all we speedo lovers have reasons to find them so appealing, as for me theres many reasons listed above that makes me such a obsessed, serious speedo lover
WHAT MAKES YOU ONE.......
Old 06-08-2015, 02:39 PM

I like that they feel great on, are awesome for swimming, and they properly display the attributes of being a guy. The human body is an amazing work, and the anatomy of a guy in a brief swimsuit is the perfect display of the art of the male body.

STS

PS: I wear my swimsuits all day whenever I can.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:01 PM

Smile

I love the feeling as I glide through the water and I enjoy the sheer comfort of wearing something so light and small. Wearing a speedo-type brief is an expression of my confidence in the way I look and feel.

D67
Old 06-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Speedo Member

I love the way they look, first, both on myself and on other men. Even removed from all aesthetic qualities, I think they are also the most practical swimsuit for men; I've worn swim trunks almost all my life and I hate how baggy and bulky they are. I tried doing laps in them one day, because I was nervous about wearing a speedo at the gym, but after that one day I never looked back and have been a speedo man ever since. They make me feel very confident.

I also gotta say that I feel trunks are way more revealing than Speedos, in that every time I wore trunks and got out of the pool, the fabric would cling to every thing -- everything -- meaning i had to immediately grab the fabric and pull it away as I got out of the pool. Speedos hug everything so closely that that doesn't happen, I get in and out without fear of everyone seeing literally everything clinged to.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:27 AM

I've always liked the feel of being in water, swimming, and W-Polo.

Aquatics are best experienced when in the nude and a speedo is the closest thing if you have to wear a suit.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:36 AM
Speedo Member

Ive always went against the grain with what the norm is. I LOVE wearing my speedos at the beach or in the pool. I dont even own a pair or dork shorts!
Old 06-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Speedo Member

They're kind of punk-rock in a way. I always thought they had a feeling of "superhero meets pro-wrestler in a sexy way" about them. Also, bulge. that is all.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:01 PM

I can pretty much mirror the comments of those already mentioned. First, I just swim that much quicker/easier, wearing a brief-type suit. I also have the square leg style (depending on who's around/where I am at) but I always go back to the brief. So swim-wise, they're more practical.

Then of course, there's appearance. I'm no male model but still in pretty good shape I think. My dick is average size - unless I'm in cold water lol. I prefer to wear blue/light blue briefs because they tend to do a nicer job of displaying everything. My favourite suits are the Sporti solid suits (Royal). I like them for the fit, comfort and freedom in the crotch. The all-lycra suits are too confining and they make my junk look too small.

So I guess my appeal is the practicality it provides for swimming and the pride and confidence I have in being able to display my junk in my favourite style of swim suit as well as admiring them on other guys.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:42 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawstringz
I can pretty much mirror the comments of those already mentioned. First, I just swim that much quicker/easier, wearing a brief-type suit. I also have the square leg style (depending on who's around/where I am at) but I always go back to the brief. So swim-wise, they're more practical.

Then of course, there's appearance. I'm no male model but still in pretty good shape I think. My dick is average size - unless I'm in cold water lol. I prefer to wear blue/light blue briefs because they tend to do a nicer job of displaying everything. My favourite suits are the Sporti solid suits (Royal). I like them for the fit, comfort and freedom in the crotch. The all-lycra suits are too confining and they make my junk look too small.

So I guess my appeal is the practicality it provides for swimming and the pride and confidence I have in being able to display my junk in my favourite style of swim suit as well as admiring them on other guys.

drawstringz,

I feel the same way you do about the Sporti briefs. I've got the Euro style in blue, black, green, and red. I love the feel of them as well as the fit. Like you I especially like the freedom in the crotch. I wear them very low on my hips which gives me a feeling of roominess (although my package is only average at best). And you can't beat the price. I rotate them along with my other briefs so the chlorine doesn't degrade the fabric.

D67
Old 06-14-2015, 01:18 PM
Speedo Member

I love the feeling against my body. Makes me feel sexy and kinda turns me on. I love when other guys are ballsy enough to wear speedos.