Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2021, 09:57 PM

Get some 2" side swim briefs redgrowlers, some brands such as Addicted have a pouch front which will present your bulge in a way you may like.
Wear them in the house, in the garden, in the shower until you get used to them then take them to the beach or your local swimming pool. They'll feel so right in the water when you get to swim in them. Far better than Lycra jammers.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:22 PM
Speedo Member

One of the main reasons I love wearing women's skimpy bikini bottoms is that they hold everything in, but clearly display how tiny my little package is.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:40 PM

Nice things come in small packages. My Gaff Thong flattens me like a girl
but my Mategear Jin Mo "pouch" suit (size 2XL!) actually makes my front look smaller as it is narrow instead of squashed wide. Since this is 2XL, I wonder if I can fit in a smaller Mategear suit.
Which looks better?

Last edited by BikenSwim : 10-13-2021 at 02:50 AM.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:56 PM

Im not the biggest but wearing speedos is so liberating and such a turn on as well as the fact they just feel sooooo good
Old 04-30-2022, 05:29 PM

Default I hear that as we get older things happen as you get older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
I love wearing Speedos, even if I don't necessarily fill them out up front very well. I have a great body. However, often when I'm on the beach if there's another man in his Speedos he is usually obviously out packing me. This even happened with some much smaller Asian guys who had bigger bulges than me at Disney World.

To be honest, I find it erotic and freeing. All men are different and I think it's sexy when we are able to see all of each other.

I also like being brave on the beach and showing all the smaller guys out there that they too could wear a speedo.

Does anyone else get a kick out of being brave enough to show their less than impressive package?

What I mean is I had a heart attack about a year ago and now I am up and running, but while I was being treated a few things shrunk, but now that I am starting to get in the pool at the YMCA and other pools I seem to being able to get rid of some my inches around the middle and something seem to be healing as well, so I hope to be able to be back in good shape, bit no means have the speedo gods have been good to me, but things are looking up, if you get what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rJ...l=heyallwhatup
Old 07-18-2022, 06:53 AM

I have never minded the look of a small pouch in a Speedo/pair or swim briefs. One of the reasons I enjoy looking at bodybuilders wearing posing trunks/straps, as well.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:22 PM

MisterA, rather than concern yourself with the size of your package, focus on enhancing the image it projects with the type of bikini you wear. I am not large either and so I use tight fitting suits that embrace the package and give it an eye appealing image. I posted a couple of pics in the penis position thread, so check that out an try some different suits.
Old 08-17-2022, 03:54 PM

Going back to your original question of being brave enough to show your smaller package, I can support you in that all the way. Here is a new suit I got from Neptune Scepter. it is a poly suit which is very smooth and comfortable. Just as a side note, I swim right after a high school swim team finishes and honestly the young men there are not huge and in some cases show the outline of everything leaving little to the imagination. You need to be comfortable with your body and enjoy wearing a suit that you feel good in. I feel good in these suits because I think they give what I have a classic look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Netune Scepter 1.jpg (75.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 20220817_102734.jpg (74.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 08-17-2022, 04:37 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Good things can CUM (!) in small packages!

My endowment is average when flaccid as well, but pretty nice when fully erect. My microbikini of choice is the M73 Stuffit Rio from Skinzwear. I'm including the link showing my favorite model. He is flaccid and not ALL that big, but still looks great. The closeup shows how comfortably his penis is held in the "curved-down" position. I can tell you from repeat experience that the pouch on my suit comfortably holds my full erection, creating a nice bulge for others to see and enjoy! Note how sexy he looks even when flaccid. The way this microbikini showcases his bellybutton and abs allows him (or any other guy "attired" in "down-low" microwear) to project his full measure of orgasmic eroticism. Gay, straight, or bi, it's what we all desire to experience in our lives! Enjoy!...https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...nz-Neon-Coral#
Old 08-19-2022, 02:34 PM

My favorite NS suit, the 704. I love the fit and color since blue is my favorite color. The polyester blend is so smooth and when the penis gets a bit excited, the suit does show the swell, but holds everything in place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220819_091744 (Copy).jpg (75.2 KB, 9 views)