Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 10:27 AM

Welcome to the club!

Sebbie
Old 01-08-2013, 11:01 PM

What I have been doing tonite is starting with a pair of snug Navy lycra running tights, Over that a Riddell Strap with a neat little hard cup pressing firmly to my groin, On top uf that a pair of even tighter lycra shorts that come to just above my knees.

Here are the photos with the gray outer shorts in place over the cup sa1.jpg and with the outer shorts pulled down to expose the cup sa2.jpg
I have been stationary rowing all afternoon wearing this, precumming profusely, in long, viscous strands. Great fun!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:42 AM

I spent the still-cold night in a little gray cotton thong, laering over that a little pair (28" W) blue air of Sporti Jammers from Swimoutlet.com. Over that I wore a fuzzy pair of plaid sleeping pants

Goodness the combination felt good. I was "up" all night long!

Sebbie
Old 04-06-2013, 01:05 PM

I woke up this morning just really "hungry" to get myself into a strap and cup. I don't know quite what it is, but sometimes I get really excited about getting myself back in.

I pulled on my pair of tightest whiteys. Those felt really good on their own. Then I put the Trufit strap with cup over the top. Over that, Lycra everywhere (of course). I'm feeling really, really good this morning...there is a constant but cozy "reminder" of where I am at. I hope I can make it through my stationary rowing and weightlifting exercises this morning in this combo. Time should fly, and each stroke (on the rowing machine) should be most pleasant as the cup presses against me in all sorts of interesting and remarkable ways.

Sebbie
Old 04-09-2013, 10:08 PM

With the right-sized strap, the cup will fit tightly against your groin. Of course, a snug lycra Singlet or compression shorts over will help hold it in place.Various cups each provide a bit different fit and feel. The best ones are those just roomy enough to contain your flaccid penis. Then with any erection at all, you will start to sense the presence of the cup bearing down all around your penis. You should barely start to feel the sensation that you are precumming at this point. Any movement of the cup will tend to increase the sensation. The size of the precum spot on the inside of the cup will tell you for certain that you are having a good time..the bigger the spot, the better. Interestingly, it can be very difficult to get off entirely inside the cup, despite the pressure snd sensations you are feeling. More and more you will want to get off, but the cup won't quite let you. Moving the cup around seems to make matters worse not better. With my stationary rowing machine, each stroke produces a little bit different sensation inside the cup. This is an easy way to pass the time for sure....
Old 05-12-2014, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear
Default Philadelphia here

Into lycra layers, Looking for lycra buddies
Old 05-12-2014, 02:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear

Woof I wish I was there coaching you
Old 05-12-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanks ROFL
Old 06-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Default Layering Lycra Part !!

Layering Lycra Part II

This is really interesting fun, and I hope all you guys are able to try something on this order. This is my gym/rowing/workout wear for today
Layer 1. Start with a pair of tighty whiteys, and I do mean tight. Today I picked out a pair of Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs, boys size 14! I love how these fit and feel and they remind me when I was a young teenager and just learning about my body and what it was capable of feeling and doing.

Layer 2. Riddell Jock strap with cup. The fun part here is to undersize this a little too, like this in a nice 26-30 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Riddell-Athl...em3cdb0b f4a7

I have lots of cups, and I think I am wearing one that is a little smaller even than the one that comes with this strap, but you get the idea.
The combination of the size 14 FOTL briefs with the strap and cup over feels really great this morning. I can sense the cup around my most important body part. It’s a comfortable sensation now attracting only some of my attention for the moment, but I certainly know the cup and strap are there.

Over the top of the briefs strap and cup goes a pair of snug-fitting Adidas compression shorts, in a dark forest green color. These make sure the strap and cup are held as secure as possible to my body when I am rowing and lifting weights. The top is a Champion C9 Compression Tee, also in forest green. Shoes are shiny leather converse sneakers, on this order.

The whole setup both looks and feels great. You see the bulge from the cup under the Adidas shorts, but it looks pretty natural. All of this makes my workout routine proceed more quickly as my attention is diverted as I work out. I hope I am able to keep it all together!

This afternoon, when I go out to a movie, I am going to switch from my Adidas shorts to my really slim fit stretch Asian jeans that are in a reddish-orange brown color. These fit a lot snugger than anything available here in the US. I will keep the green Compression Tee with them. If you want really snug-fitting jeans the Asians have it all over the Americans. These stretch and waist size 29 fits me fine.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...837072534.html
Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 PM

That was interesting fun...I spent all morning in this, including weights and about 90 minutes on my rowing machine. By the end the cup was closing in on me pretty good. At one level I was getting increasingly apprehensive and desperate to get myself out of the cup, but yet at another level I was enjoying myself tremendopusly, and wanted to be right where I was some more. Funny how those two feelings and sensations can coexist the way they do.They swing back and forth from "I can't tolerate this any more" to "Goodness this is a great feeling." All the exercising just makes it more interesting. If you have not tried to mess around with this you need to. Now I am in my Asian "pencil" jeans and will be heading out to a movie shortly. I hope I am able to keep my mind on the movie!