Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2017, 11:49 PM

I'm with speedo minded guy...this is a great story!! Thank you!
Old 01-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymcc
His left hand dropped down and gently cupped my nuts. He gently rolled his fingers around each one which instantly made my sack throb. He took his finger nail and gently rubbed the edge against the nylon. If he doesn't stop this, I'm going to cum quickly. With his right hand, it was a solid squeeze of my member. "you're having a hard staying inside this little suit my friend...it's entirely up to you, you're an adult...if you want, I'll undo the drawstring.' With that, he dropped his thumb inside my suit, flipped out the drawstring, and pulled on the end. My dick was still compressed in the suit, but now the top few inches were poking out, and he lost no time rubbing it with his thumb. "Oh" i warned, a large blob of precum surfacing. "thanks for the lube" he offered, and proceeded to use it to entirely lube my dick. My head was spinning. Wait. I know he's not gay, what's happening? "We can stop at anytime." "Uhh, no, don't stop, but I'm having a hard figuring out what's happening given that you get more chicks than an army of guys." "let's just go with it" he offered. with that, he pulled the nylon suit down to the base of my dick and started stroking me from top to bottom, still gently squeezing my balls. It wasn't long before I gave him the warning. He pushed my dick to the side, pulled the suit up , and continued stroking me until my suit was cum filled. "Did you enjoy?" he offered. "That was crazy." We pulled over to the side of the dark road and both dismounted the bike. I had to know...'did you enjoy that as much as I did?" "well, maybe not quite as much, but a lot" He dropped his sweat pants and to my shock, there was my swimsuit, barely covering him. "I have a thing for Speedos...hope you don't mind". But to make it up to you, here's my old one for you to wear. I took it and put it in my pocket. He looked amazing in my suit. No 18 yr old body in it, but a 21 yr old, whose dick and balls stretched the fabric to its maximum tolerance. There was something massively erotic about his body - his balls and dick inside my suit. "you can have your suit back, any time you want". "I'm willing to wait' I offered. We got back on the bike, me with the smell and moisture of cum in my suit. Him behind me with what felt like a not at all subsided hard on. As we rode back to the pool, I could feel him gently humping my ass through our sweatsuits and suits. Then it started to happen. I could feel his inhale and exhale speeding up against my back. His legs started to clench my thighs. The rhythm of his movements sped up, and without a warning, his open mouth bit into my shoulder as his body shuddered. I just kept driving not knowing what to do - or what would happen next. We got back to the swimming pool parking lot. "Well, I best be getting home." I offered. I looked at him, and there was a large wet ring in the front of his sweatpants. "Uhh, sorry about what I did to your suit' he offered. I laughed. "o trust me, that suit has been soaked in my cum many times." The end of a crazy day

******* I have received many private messages of encouragement - thank you all so much *************

So now I'm entirely confused. He deliberately jacked me off. He's straight if ever there was a straight guy. He was wearing my speedo, but used rubbing against my ass to get off.

I went to the pool the following day. Decided - what the heck, I'll go wearing his suit. Well, let's just say he and I are built very differently and the suit had definitely conformed to his body. My slightly bigger butt challenged the back of his suit...and there was plenty of excess room in the front (Yes, he packs a lot more meat than me). But regardless, the suit was so well worn, if felt as if it was barely on, and there was a spot or two where it was almost see through.

I went into the locker room kind of not sure whether I hoped I would see him - or not see him...but knowing we were in the same place (and he was likely wearing my suit again) was pretty erotic. I quickly dropped my jeans and slipped on the guard shorts over the speedo, put my things in the locker and started applying some sunscreen when in he walks. 'Hey buddy, good morning, how are you doing?' It was as if nothing had ever happened. I don't know where my speedo was, but today he was wearing what looked to be a brand new bright orange solid nylon speedo. The orange against his deep tan looked amazing, and only someone with a body like his could wear a suit that bright - and do it confidently. "New suit?" "Yup, picked it up this morning...like?" Yeah, I liked a lot. "I need to break it in...after a few weeks of practice and sleeping in it, it will feel fine" The thought of that started to get me hard...thank god I had shorts on. "you need some help with that sunscreen on your back?" "Uh, sure" - that seemed harmless enough. He squirted a healthy amount on my back and rubbed it in. Another squirt for the lower back, and soon he was rubbing to the elastic waistband of the shorts. Teasing me he asked 'so what do we have on underneath today'. With that, he gave the waistband a tiny tug down, and was pleased to see it was his suit. "No fair. you can't wear my suit and not give me a full view". Knowing I looked no where as good as he did in the same suit, I begged off, and said he could see it later when we practiced.

The day was super hot. As tempted as I was to drop the shorts (which I normally would have done), there was no way I was going to let other people see me wearing his suit. Meanwhile his orange suit had turned darker in the spots where hottest. The back crack of his suit was a vertical wet line, and just under his balls was damp to the sight.

Finally it was dinner time and time to jump in for practice. Once in the pool, I dropped the shorts, and he insisted on getting a good look. Was it my imagination, or was he getting slightly aroused looking at me. Today was kicking practice. Kicking really is about 'at the hip', and not about bended knees which most people get wrong. He used his strong hands and long fingers to grip my hips on either side so as he stood, his head was directly above my ass, and his body was perpendicular to my body, with me touching him about waist level. My mind started spinning. It was an effort to focus...and even more of an effort to stay 'relaxed'. We finished up, I jumped out and got my dinner snack and sat outside the locker room eating before it was time for the late shift. Once finished eating, I strolled in the locker room, and found him in the big open shower room, the water cascading off his head and down his body. His huge shoulders, narrow waist, and hairless legs glistened in the running water. He heard me and turned around.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Speedo Member

I go to the pool the next day with some combination of excitement, confusion, anticipation. What could possibly be next? I pulled into the parking lot and saw his motorcycle, and parked next to it. I couldn't resist running my hand over the long leather clad seat, thinking about having been on it. Both speedos were stuffed in my pocket...his and my own. Where was he? I went into the locker room, and thought I'd take his suit and hang it in his locker and then change into my own. I opened his locker to see his jeans and T already hanging there. Put my hand into my pocket, fished out his suit, and hung it on the hook, and then couldn't resist taking my hand and squeezing the crotch of his jeans. "Well good morning!" He scared the s* out of me. I stuttered, flustered, turned bright red. Did he see me rubbing his jeans? His locker door was still open. "I see you found my jeans...was there something else you were looking for?" I stammered "just wanted to return your suit". "Ahh, well, I did the same. I opened my locker, and hanging there was my suit...for some reason I was reluctant to touch it...it almost felt like 'his' at this point. "You may want to give it a rinse out.....or not.' I pulled it off the hook, and couldn't help but notice he had obviously cum in the suit. He smirked and walked away 'see out out on the deck'. I picked the suit up and buried my nose in the crotch. The cum smell was fresh - and well, not entirely dried out. Well, he did it deliberately, so I'll go with it. I put the suit on, feeling an electrical tingle in my balls, and decided in that his spunk was not visible, I'd have the nerve to wear it without washing it, and just threw the Guard shorts over my shoulder and head to the deck. We had a guard meeting, and I was the last of the 12 to enter the office. When I walked in, he was sitting directly across me from the cramped room. Ray Bans on, I couldn't tell where he was looking, but a small smirk formed on his mouth when I walked in and sat down to join the group
Old 01-22-2017, 02:55 PM

Loving how the story is proceeding. Plz continue
Old 01-24-2017, 04:59 AM
Speedo Member

I was feeling pretty proud of myself. Casually walking into the room in just my speedo, with the front still slightly damp from his load. He knew I was trying to provoke him...dare him to take it up a notch.

The day progressed smoothly...no time for swim practice during the dinner break. I was tempted to jump in during the breaks, but didn't want to wash 'his juice away', so instead, switched suits during the break. The plan was to take the other suit home, wear it to bed...and probably jack off with it. The thought was incredibly hot.

Well, things did get complicated (or confusing). I went home for the dinner break. He stayed at the pool. I returned to work a bit early and got quite a surprise. There was a high school girl (from my class actually) who clearly had the hots for him. She had long beautiful dark hair, a very full set of boobs, bronzed skin, and the smallest of bikini bottoms. She favored a white suit, and while not transparent, enough to see a bit through. More than once I had seen her walking over to his chair, flirting, and giving him a good view down to her chest while he sat up on the perch. She'd often make it a point to swim near whatever lifeguard stand he was at. More than once I noticed he was sporting partial wood.

Usually we sat in the office before time to report for work after dinner. I approached the office as usual, and could hear a female voice - and his - and paused to peek between the window shade. There she was. He was sitting on top of the desk in his small speedo, and she was facing him, straddling and obviously humping his leg. For his part, his huge hard had emerged from the top of his suit, though still tied. I could see her fingers cupping his balls and gently rolling them in her hands. Several drops of precum had emerged and spilled down the head of his cock. I was shocked - jealous? Wait, he was clearly enjoying it. I was incredibly turned on watching him be such a stud. He took her hand up to the top of his cock, gently tugged on the suit string, and pulled the front of the speedo down the length of his cock, leaving his perfect large balls encased in the nylon. I could hear him saying something to her - she then bent over, took just the head of his cock in her mouth, and you could tell from her actions this was not familiar - he was trying to guide her. I wanted to stop it all - or did I want to watch him cum? Just then, he pulled her head up, stroked himself, and shot several large streams up his chest, just barely hitting his chin. She seemed shocked, he laughed, grabbed a towel, and cleaned himself off. I deliberately loudly closed a door down the hallway to signal someone else was there, and made sure my footsteps were heard as I approached the office. As I entered, I found him alone (she had obviously ducked out). The only tell-tale sign was the distinctive smell of cum in the room...and several large wet spots on the front of his suit.
"How was your dinner?" I asked with a slight smirk. "How did you like the show?" was his response.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:26 AM

You keep me on the edge of my seat....
Old 02-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Speedo Member

So now I'm completely confused. He's straight. He's not? He's Bi? He certainly likes teasing me...and there's only one way to interpret the interaction, given that I've obviously aroused him. Does he want me to be jealous? I know one thing for sure. I cannot get the site of his huge boner sticking straight up the top of his suit out of my mind. The great thing about nylon is that unlike lycra, which 'presses everything together' you can see every curve and wrinkle...like the tip of his head...or the veins running up the length of his dick. Cannot wipe it out of my mind.

The pool closes at 9:30. They turn off all the big overhead lights to clear out the patrons...and occasionally the guards stay later and just goof around in the pool. I was headed into the locker room, about to slip on my sweat pants and head home, when I felt a long arm around my shoulder, and a long body aside mine. "hey, why don't you stay and hang out a bit...maybe two other guys will hand out and we can have chicken fights". Chicken fights are great fun. One guy sits atop another guy's shoulders, wrapping his legs behind the lower guy's back for support. The guy on the bottom usually takes his hands and firmly rests them on the top of the thighs of the guy on his shoulders. Then you battle the other two guys to see if you can topple the other two. Now, it's always a bit erotic. For starters, it's usually the taller/stronger guy on bottom. He typically swims up behind you, puts his head between your legs just below your butt, and once in position, stands up. Yes, you feel his head between your ass, and it's impossible not to feel the pressure of the back of his head against your crotch. You also have your legs wrapped under his arms and around to his back, so in some ways you feel like your straddling him. Then of course, you feel the strong hands on the top of your thighs...just inches from your crotch.

Tonight the moon is bright, so they've turned out all the lights...underwater and overhead. Brent asks if I'm 'ready for battle'. "Sure" I answer with some amount of excitement. I feel him swim up behind me. His strong hands clasp either side of my hips, and he uses his arms to guide his head into position. In one sweeping motion, he stands up, and plants his hands on my thighs. It's happening. I'm becoming hard. Surely he can't feel it, and I'm thankful all the lights are out. We 'win' the first battle, but not without a lot of effort. The other guys are frustrated and determined. I stay mounted until they're in position again. We go at it...and this time both Brent and I are having trouble maintaining our balance. We tumble into the water both laughing and exhausted. Time for 'best out of three'. He stands behind me waiting for me to give the signal. He's so close I can feel his breath on the back of my head. He then grabs my hips, submerges, but before putting his head in position, takes his hand, runs it down the crack of my suit, under it, gently holds my balls, and then gives my very erect dick a stroke, all in a matter of seconds. Then before you know it, his head is in position, he lifts me up, laughs and asks 'hey, you all comfortable up there', and it's another round of battle. This time we win. We all hung out by the side of the pool and talked for 15 minutes, and then jumped out to head home. By then, I was fully 'relaxed'. Everyone took a shower, hanging their speedo over the shower head, and throwing it over the shoulder on the way to the lockers. The other two were in the other bank of lockers, so Brent and I were mostly alone. He turned straight to me. Both of us naked, facing each other just a foot apart, him looking down at me with his toussled blond hair and crazy blue eyes. "should we talk about this?" I was dazed, and didn't know what to say. "uhh sure" "First things first, let's swap suits again. I want to wear yours tomorrow, particularly given that you apparently stretched it out enough for me in the front." I was mortified, but not sure why. We swapped suits. I was going to put on my boxers before slipping on my sweatpants, and he stopped me. "Mind if you put my speedo on instead?" "Sure, no problem" Just sliding his speedo up my legs started to get me aroused again. Moments before, it was on his huge manly body, and encasing his beautiful manhood. Putting my dick in the 'down' position was not an option, so I let it hang to the side. To my comfort, I noticed he was in the same situation and did the same, and then put on his old Levi jeans with patches and a few well-placed holes. "let's get out of here and go for a ride on the motorcycle."
Old 02-21-2017, 04:41 PM
Speedo Member

He insisted I drive the motorcycle, which was pretty exciting. He trusted me, and I got to sit in front and feel the wind whipping past me. I hopped on. He followed, scooting up tight against my butt. I could feel the full expanse of his chest and abs against my back side. He felt huge. And then he wrapped his long arms around me, locking the fingers of both hands around my waist, resting on my package. Off we went...was it my imagination, or could I feel him periodically squeezing me with his thighs? There was no doubt I could feel his stiffness rubbing up and down my crack. He'd occasionally rest his chin on the back of my neck. The bristle of his whiskers sent chills down my spine, and his warm breath down my back sent heat flashes through me.

We headed towards the forest preserve. "Take that side road", so i did. No street lights. No traffic. I then felt him drop his hand inside my red sweat pants, slipping his fingers into the front of my (well, his) speedo, pull out the strings, and finding the long ones, giving them a tug. He then lowered the suit down the front of my now very stiff cock, leaving just my balls inside the nylon. He encircled my balls with his fingernail. One, then the other. They became so tight, and just ached, desperately needing release. He then took the length of his long fingers, and for the first time, wrapped them around my cock. "This is what you want, right?" My breathing was so labored, I could hardly answer. "Uh, yes". He started stroking me slowly with his left hand, and held my balls, gently squeezing and rolling them with his right hand. "You need to stop" "Why"...."I'm going to make a mess". "Pull over" So I did. While the motorcycle was now stopped, we were still in the same position. "Lean forward"...so I leaned forward on the seat. My ass was still in the speedo, but my sweatpants had dropped below. "Your ass looks a lot better in this suit than mine". THAT was a matter of opinion. He began running his hands over my nylon clad ass.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:01 AM

Hmmm, very interesting. Please continue
Old 02-23-2017, 02:05 PM
Speedo Member

"Lean forward" I obliged, and he took his two strong, long-fingered hands and clasped each cheek, with his two thumbs drifting down the length of my crack. I then felt one thumb firmly press against my hole, with only the thinnest of nylon in between. I let out a gasp, and released my sphincter, which enabled him to massage the inside of my pucker. "time for you to turn around and lay down". So I pulled the front of the suit back up over my cock, turned around, and lay down the length of the motor cycle seat, my head resting on the speedometer. He took off his shirt and pants. Now all he was wearing was my too-small-for-him speedo, with a huge hard on. (by the way, I'm a very normal 6 inches, nothing special in the length or girth department, though I do sport a pretty hefty set of balls. His dick was in proportion to the rest of his body. Size 13 feet and 6'4" has the makings of a long dick, and his was no less than 8") He held my legs by the ankles and put them up on his shoulders. I shivered, not knowing what was next. "at 18, have you ever had a proper sucking?" I wasn't sure what to say, so I was honest, having received only two blowjobs so far, from a girl who was eager, but certainly not experienced. He lowered the front of the suit. "you have the most beautiful cock. Actually, you have a beautiful body. You're perfect. Strong, trim, muscular but not too much so."
He fondled my balls through the nylon. "I've worn this suit for years, spent hundreds of hours in it. It looks so much better on you, and being just a bit large for you gives me full view of your beautiful nuts." He fondled them through the nylon with just the perfect amount of stimulation and pressure, and proceeded to lower his mouth over the tip of my dick. This left me looking down at his toussled sun bleached locks. He slid his mouth gently down the length of my cock, and when his whiskered chin came to the top of my sac, the whiskers pocked through the nylon and tickled my nuts. Electric. A few strokes, and then he lifted his head up, took a hand and gently squeezed my mushroom head, opening my slit. His tongue danced across the opening, and he sucked gently. Pre cum oozed up and out. He captured it with his finger, and with a tug, lowered the back of the suit down my ass, and started gently working the precum around my pucker. In one swift motion, he inserted the entire length of his middle finger up my hole. It was an entirely new experience. I let inhibitions fall, and simply enjoyed the sensation, though admit I was shocked - both that he did it, and how good it felt. With one finger up my ass, he took his other hand, held my dick upright, and proceeded to lick the length, and then slowly encase it in his warm moist mouth. I started to panic, feeling the pressure that builds just before shooting. "I'm going to cum!" "Good, you're supposed to". His speed increased, and then it happened - like fireworks going off. Spasm after spasm, my hips jerking with each. I could feel him swallowing repeatedly. I then started to relax, and he kept sucking gently, and milked the last drop out of my dick. "So, is that better than you've experienced?" There was no comparison. He slid his finger back out, pulled the suit over my cock and just stared at me. "I like to see you naked, but what I enjoy even more is seeing you nylon clad, the suit grazing over your perfect skin. There is something that makes me crazy about seeing a girl or guy in this state, and you're particularly spectacular in it. "So I'm confused and always have been." "What, am I gay or straight?" "Yes". "Well, I'm just into beautiful bodies. It was my motivation for becoming a swimmer. I always wanted a swimmers physique...and wanted to be around guys or girls in their speedos. It's always been a fantasy - and fetish." So now it was starting to make sense..with the only thing being surprising is how much he apparently like my body (which I've never thought was a particularly big deal). This left me all spent, but him still sporting an enormous erection in my suit. "What are we going to do to take care of you?" I asked. "Please rub your hands over my chest and abs, around my back, up the length of my thighs." I obliged. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. I then started rubbing him through my Speedo. He had the smallest and tightest ass for his size, so the suit covered him perfectly, but strained to keep his manhood encased. I lowered the front of the suit. Yes, I had felt his dick before, but this was the first time right in front of my I was staring at his 8". I grasped it with both hands, and gently started to stroke him and squeeze him. "tighter please"...I had not wanted to be aggressive (or inexperienced). "Tighter still. And grab my nuts and squeeze". Now my balls are pretty sensitive, so I wanted to be careful with his. "Squeeze them tightly - I'll tell you if it hurts". No wonder he liked wearing my small suit...he liked the pressure against him. I was intimidated about giving him a blow job, quite certain I couldn't take it all. So tentatively I started. he gave out a low moan, and put his hands on the back of my head, guiding my speed. "don't try to take it all" I was so relieved he didn't expect me to. I got half way down the length, and started to gag. He laughed. "just take as much as is comfortable' I really did want it all. I increased the speed, and soon could feel his balls move up inside him. He quickly pulled out leaned toward me, gave himself a short stroke, and shot up over my head onto the speedometer, got some into my hair, with most of it shooting all over my chest.