Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2016, 10:32 PM

Default Becoming an Enthusiast 07: Our First Swim

Here we are, the long-awaited first swim with Aaron! Remember: this is my true story told just as it transpired in reality. None of the events have been exaggerated or embellished. So, what you are about to read in part 1 and, later, part 2 actually happened. Be sure to read chapters 01-06 before continuing!

-------

Our house was fortunately very close to the rec center at school, and we both wanted to do muscle training and swimming, so it worked out perfectly. Because I had done weight training in high school and gotten training from the friend in the dorm room freshman year, I would plan out the strength training, and then Aaron would plan out the swim portion due to his years of swim team, diving and polo.

The morning prior to our first workout, I knew how *ahem* hard - er, no, let’s say “difficult” - it would be to survive it without embarrassment. So, I was sure to get as much sexual tension out beforehand as possible. I was so nervous. I knew already that he was attractive, but how staggeringly hot would he be in his speedo? Would I be able to handle my feelings of desire to look like him, or keep my typically raging hormones under control? It was, after all, the first time I’d ever hung out one-on-one with a guy in such small, revealing swimwear. I was sure the inferiority, if not the arousal, would be crippling.

This wasn’t the first time a friend had worn speedos in my presence. I had sleepily watched a friend towel-change into a speedo right in front of me when we were on a trip in Europe, but he immediately put on board shorts afterwards. I might talk a little more about that trip another time in another story line or in a Guy Talk post. This time would be different. This was my fitness inspiration and best friend, one of the people I trust most in the world. And he wasn’t going to throw on board shorts afterwards. No, in just his tiny speedo, Aaron was about to skip out onto the pool deck like his usual giddy self and pirouette into the water as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Of course, for him, this was true. But for me: nope, I definitely hadn’t done this before. There were no awkward first swim team practices in my past for me to get used to the situation of suddenly being amongst friends wearing almost nothing at all.

At the gym, we found a free locker in the part of the locker room closest to the pool deck, a space unofficially reserved for the swimmers. The weightlifting portion of our workout went down without a hitch, thanks to our focus on the difficult task at hand. My form and balance were completely off after recommencing lifting after a bit of a hiatus. By the end of the particularly strenuous session, I could barely lift my arms without the muscles spasming.

We eventually reached the point where we would go swim. My heart started racing, fueled by a blend of anticipation and excitement. I knew from seeing his suit before that it would be very small indeed. Additionally, I knew that Aaron was not super skinny, especially in the legs and bottom thanks to years of treading water in polo. So, his suit would be even smaller in comparison. Oh, Lord, help me through this without any embarrassment.

Breathing becoming more and more laborious for me as we nonchalantly sauntered to the locker room and opened our shared locker. There they were, our two suits. Separated only by a shelf, they sat in our gear bags ready to be paraded out on the pool deck. We reached inside for our things and began to strip down.

To be continued.

-------

Check back in soon for part 2! Comments, question and feedback are always welcome.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:42 PM

Default Part 2

Finally, the long-anticipated (for me) part 2 of chapter 7 when I first see Aaron in his speedo for our first swim together! I've been working on this post for almost a week, if not more so, making sure it is as perfectly written as possible. You'll soon see why I spent so much time on the details: because Aaron is worth it.

-------

Part 2: Speedo Time

-------

The moment was upon us. First, Aaron took off his tank top. No surprises there; I’d seen him shirtless before when we were dressing for a formal event. Nevertheless, the workout had made his muscles stand out a little more than usual. Then the shorts slipped off so only his undies remained, a pair of body-hugging Equipos like the ones Jeff Seid sometimes wears. Boy, I’d never noticed how nicely formed Aaron’s bum was. “Wouldn’t mind having one like that,” I think to myself.

And finally, speedo time had come. He did a towel change which I thought was odd considering his extensive experience on an aquatics team. I even felt so bold as to ask him about it. He said it depends on how confident he’s feeling, a factor which I more than understood myself. I felt my breathing pause as the towel dropped.

It revealed one of the most perfect body-speedo ensembles I’d ever seen. Aaron’s natural-looking abs cascaded gently down his core finishing in a highly desirable “V”. His loose suit, the same Agonswim burgundy and black brief as I’d seen before, ever so subtly lifted away just below Aaron’s obliques due to just how defined he was in his lower abdomen. It was nothing the drawstring couldn’t address.

The black and burgundy suit hugged every curve of Aaron’s waist and bum. It revealed the dimples in his cheeks, the fabric lifting away from the skin and stretching to bridge the gaps, and Aaron wasn’t even flexing! His thighs extended magnificently from the leg holes of his suit. His calves were a little less developed but still shapely.

With his many finely-tuned muscles from the variety of sports he’d done, Aaron was without a doubt the perfect specimen of a young man and a walking fitness advertisement: he had the legs of a polo player, the core of a diver, and the shoulders and arms of a swimmer. Talk about a new workout inspiration! He was so inconceivably attractive in his speedo, the jerk. Ugh I’m so jealous of his body TO THIS DAY. I wish I’d done those sports myself! Anyway, the point is: when he had stripped down to his speedo, I couldn’t think anything besides, “Wow, what a body!” I knew it would be a long day before I could take care of the unavoidable arousal.

Aaron ran his thumbs inside the waistline to make sure it rested evenly. His manhood, though not huge, was haphazardly stuffed into the front and showed well. then without giving it a second thought, he just reached right in and adjusted himself as if it were such a normal thing. I suppose it is amongst swimmers, but I wouldn’t know. I’d never seen such a clearly defined bulge as this before in all my months of swimming at the rec center! You could see where his balls hung front and center and then trace his member’s outline as it snaked to the left.

Recovering from the initial shock, I quickly towel-changed into my trusty jammer and followed Aaron out on the pool deck. Fortunately, the jammers successfully hid any signs of the semi I was now sporting out of jealousy and admiration. Aaron, like usual, bounded around like an excitable puppy. We chose two lanes next to each other and jumped in.

He began explaining the sets we’d do and then demonstrated how to correctly swim freestyle. I yet again hovered underwater and observed a friend’s swimmer body glide through the water. The workout itself was beyond difficult for me. I’m relatively well self-motivated when it comes to working out, but it still didn’t prepare me for the rigor of a true swim session. At the start, I was at least half as slow as he. By the end, I was lucky to finish the lengths at all.

That afternoon, exhausted and excited, I retreated to the comfort and safety of my room. Despite my precautions that morning, I still blew one of my largest loads ever, thinking of what I’d seen and what I could be. I couldn’t wait to train with Aaron and swim enough to look like him!

-------

Like usual, I love hearing from you all whether it's comments, questions, reactions, general feedback, and similar experiences. Feel free to reply here or private message me!