Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2015, 10:14 PM

Default Taking One For The Team: Part 1

TAKING IT FOR THE TEAM

I have no idea how it all happened, and it all went down so fast that it was pretty much a blur, but it was just the beginning of a long year of service. I had tried out for the college swim team and remarkably made it as a walk on as a 19 year old freshman. I had been pretty successful in high school but at college I thought about only focusing on my academics during the first year, but when I saw a flier for the open try outs, I figured I would give it a try.
There were about 15 guys who tried out and 5 of us made it. After the try outs, the team captains, both seniors, came over to us and congratulated us and welcomed us to the team. Kent was a tall, dark haired guy with a great physique and dark brown eyes and Jason was a dirty blonde with brown eyes and a ripped physique as well. Both sported orange and black speedos, which they wore quite well. They were the best swimmers on the team and obviously were the head honchos as captain. They complemented my suit, a grey and black suit with white stripes on it. I thanked them, telling them it was my lucky suit. Kent said something that he was sure it would bring me luck, and dove back into the pool. Practices were every day for about 4 hours and both Kent and Jason were always friendly and supportive any time we spoke.

After about two weeks Jason told me they were having a get together at their place to welcome the new swimmers to the team. They had a nice apartment off campus with a pool and hot tub; I was very impressed. Jason and Kent were roommates with two other senior guy swimmers who were gone for the weekend. So they had the whole place to themselves they said. They also had a steady flow of alcohol, which for a freshman is like they Holy Grail. We had been drinking and hanging out in our speedos after hanging at the pool all evening. It was about 1:00 am and the party started breaking up, and Kent said that he would drive me back to campus afterwards. As the other people left and said goodbye, while I hung out by the pool, enjoying the hot September evening and feeling pretty relaxed.

There was one other guy, Dave, a sophomore from my floor, who was on his second year on the team and he came over and we were chatting a bit. He was a nice guy, well built, Italian, masculine and pretty much the same size and build as me. I asked him how he liked the team and how the guys were, and he mentioned how Kent and Jason were really cool and helped him out a lot with the team and all. So, we would up inside and were chilling on the couch when Kent told me that he was glad I made the team, that my talent would help the team that year and that he knew I would fit in well. I was very appreciative about his compliments, after all a senior wouldn’t normally pay any mind to a freshman. Jason had mentioned that Dave had really done well for the team and really was a team player and was there for the team especially for them when they needed him. And they said both said they hoped I would turn out to be just like Dave. I said I would try my best. Kent said that's what they expected, making eye contact with me as he said it. Naively, I did not realize what was in store.

We all settled onto the couch, Dave and Jason on one side of the sectional, me, I the middle of it and Kent on the lounge part of it. After some talk about the team’s success last year, Jason alluded to the fact that some of the sophomores and freshmen serviced the captains regularly as a rite of passage, and that Dave had been one excellent team player. I was totally blown away by this, but before I could register what was going on Jason said, “Show him.” Dave dropped to his knees on command, clad in his black speedo, and within a minute had Jason's cock buried down his throat. I couldn’t believe it! Jason then put his hand on his head and settled him into a steady rhythm of sucking his prick. Dave did this without any saying a word; it was obvious he had done this before. I was shocked about this crazy turn of events, never expecting it in a million years, yet I couldn’t look away.

Meanwhile Kent turned to me with a huge grin on his face a second was out of his speedo - his dick was huge and hard! I all of a sudden wanted to run, but my legs would not move. In a flash he also grabbed my hand and pulled it over to his huge dick and moved it up and down. This dude was making me give him a hand job! I was freaked out but his hand held mine hard enough that I couldn’t pull away. He was lightly touching my cock thru my speedo with the two of his fingers ever so lightly which of course made a huge tent in my speedo. I felt a little embarrassed because of both things, giving a hand job and pitching a tent in my speedos. Kent didn’t seem fazed and just said, “Nice man, just relax, it's cool, just help me out." A million things were flying through my brain but I was still shocked by the size and smoothness of his cock. I had never seen another dude's prick up close, yet Kent hand was firmly on mine moving it up and down in a steady smooth motion. Kent started rubbing my back also, which for the moment took my mind of this crazy hand job.

A minute later I felt a hand on my neck and was being guided down towards his cock. Kent, "Do for me what Dave is doing for Jason, come on dude." That was just crazy; I was not gay.