Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2015, 06:51 PM

Default High School SwimTeam - Speedos

I recently found some pictures of me when I was on the swim team in high school. We all wore speedos and seeing the pictures now made me realize how much they showed off of us. The speedos were very snug and left very little for anyone seeing us in them to wonder about. Our backsides seemed almost a little sheer especially when the speedos got wet. We weren’t naked but were very exposed. Some pictures showed us with our junk so pressed against the material of the speedos that it stretched the material so tight that our shape and size was no longer a mystery. This was mostly due to the coach who told us that the snugger the suit fit the less resistance there would be swimming through the water. At the time I knew we were a little exposed but not that much. It makes me wonder what the teachers, parents and other students thought about how on display we were when we were practicing and at our swim meets.
One thing that all the swim team members quickly realized was that modesty didn’t have a place on this team. We knew speedos were the team outfit and we had to wear them even if we felt uncomfortable doing so. The change rooms were another story. We were naked in there and it went without saying you would be seen nude by at least your teammates. Out in the pool area everyone saw you in your speedos so you were at least covered but not here. The change rooms didn’t just have the team members in there but also had other people pop in and there really wasn’t any concern with this going on. You basically just had to accept it. We had teachers of the opposite sex poke their heads in looking for our coach at times and in the process seeing us guys naked. The mothers of some of the team members also came in and not only did they see their son’s naked but saw every other son and everything all the other sons had been blessed with. I almost believe like they thought their son was a ticket into the change room to get to see all the other sons parade around naked. It was like they were treating it like a buffet of naked guys but I guess I can’t complain too much because my mother had also come in at times and saw everyone else too.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:53 PM

Question Totally wrong

I swam on teams from age 7 on. No one except our male coach ever was allowed in our locker room. Not only is it weird that moms would be allowed in, it is totally inappropriate. I don't even think my mom would have had any interest in seeing me naked and certainly not my teammates.

STS
Old 05-09-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
I swam on teams from age 7 on. No one except our male coach ever was allowed in our locker room. Not only is it weird that moms would be allowed in, it is totally inappropriate. I don't even think my mom would have had any interest in seeing me naked and certainly not my teammates.

STS

This was 30 years ago and I do agree it was wierd. I doubt this would ever happen today.
I think quite a few of the mothers did like seeing us naked. The ages of the team ranged from about 14 years old up to 19 years old. It seemed the older guys had thier attention. They were all pretty fit and muscular and add the fact they were parading around naked in front of them seemed to hold their attention. The older guys were basically men and even when I got to that age a couple of mothers did make some comments that may not have been the most approriate.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:20 PM

Even if it was 30 years ago it still sounds weird. I'm surprised the coach or other official didn't put a stop to it.

D67
Old 05-10-2015, 02:17 PM

Agree D67. My team days were more than 30 years ago and that would never have been allowed.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:52 PM

There was one time that I clearly remember that was inappropriate and it was the only time I heard anyone say so. Our pool was closed for maintenance so we had to change our practice time. It was rescheduled for 4:00am Sunday morning. When the coach showed up he was in a grumpy mood. There were 8 of us there for the practice and one of our teammates George tells him he forgot his swimsuit. He asked George what he was going to do now. George said he would have to skip the practice. This set the coach off. He told George that we were a team and we needed the practice and he would need to swim naked. George did do as he said and when we were all in the pool area in our speedos, except for George, the coach gave us a speech. He basically told us we are all a team and we do everything as a team. He pointed out how one of us forgot his swimsuit and would be swimming naked. He then reminded us again how we were all a team and if one was doing that then all of us would have to. He made everyone except George go back to the change room and get out of our speedos. We did as he asked and there was the whole team naked in the pool. We didn’t think it was going to be a big deal because it was early Sunday morning and no one was around. When 5:00am hit another group showed up to use the pool. It was the girls swim team and their coach. Their coach asked what was going on and our coach explained it to her. She said this wasn’t right. He replied saying that the chances of any one of us forgetting our suits now was going to be pretty slim. Our coach had us get out of the pool and the girls coach had her team quickly get in. Our team didn’t mind so much with our mothers seeing us but the girls was a different story. The coach sensed this and I guess because he was in a bad mood, or just an asshole, instead of having us go back to the change room had us stand in the pool area while he went over our practice that morning. We were fully exposed and the girl’s team and coach were witnessing this. The girls coach asked for him to do his talk somewhere else. He told her to shut up. She told him that she didn’t want her girls seeing us like this and didn’t think we wanted to be seen like this either. He replied back that he was the coach and he would do whatever he wanted and we would have to do it. He said it would build character but she replied saying he was wrong because all it was doing was demeaning us. There were some more words back and forth and the girl’s coach said she was going to complain about him. I don’t know what happened but 2 weeks later the girls coach was no longer at the school and had been replaced.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:53 PM

This is why this site was once called the "Speedo Fantasy Board" - obviously, no mothers would have looked into or gone into a locker room where teenaged boys were changing, nor would a coach have made teenaged males swim naked and line up naked in front of the girls' team and their female coach. But in certain 'fantasy' worlds, anything is possible....lol....
Old 06-06-2015, 08:33 PM

How dare you doubt our poster and ruin the fantasy ;P I never experienced it but I know that YMCA teams (and just teams in general) did a lot of nude swimming decades ago. It's totally documented. This coach might have grown up in that era and figured there wouldn't be much wrong with a little vintage-style swimming.

(There! Fantasy rescued!)

Now. Good riddance to the girls coach :P

But most importantly: gs99, you found lots of photos AND YOU DIDN'T POST THEM??????????????????????????????????????????

That's criminal. Change it.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:18 PM

we always swam nude at the YMCA pool - but it was a mens only facility so it wasn't a big deal. No women or non member were allowed in the building.
If that had actually happened I am sure that more than one parent would have gone to the school board and have his ass - naked or otherwise - out the door in a minute. The locker room being open to anyone that felt the urge to enter is really a benefit if you are a perv or looking to pick a child to molest. Nice fantasy for an exibitionist but very doubtful it is close to reality.