Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2015, 05:28 PM

Smile Angie's List....ening (lol)

Angie couldn't get over how much Jimmy had grown. He seemed more like a man than a 15 year old boy and certainly had the build of a young man. Angie also could not help noticing her brother's bulging manhood when they hugged, but thought better about saying anything about it. She was also somewhat surprised to see him standing on the patio at 6 AM wearing just a speedo as she called it. Her little brother had really grown up since she went off to college. They had always been very close in spite of the 5 year age difference and was so pleased that Jimmy was happy to see her.

Jimmy really was happy to see Angie because he could talk about anything to her, something that would prove very important. Jimmy thought, "was Angie surprised that I was wearing a brief out on the patio and did she realize I had a boner when she hugged me - how could she not know that?"

Jimmy realized that he was really hungry and said to Angie, "let's go inside and have breakfast before Mom and Dad get up and we can talk."

Angie replied, "I have a better idea. Let's go out to breakfast and we can catch up - my treat."

"Sounds good to me but only if we go to IHOP - it's our tradition. Just give me 5 minutes to wash up and throw on a pair of shorts and a t shirt."

Twenty minutes later, Angie and Jimmy were sitting in the IHOP. Jimmy ordered a tall stack of chocolate chip pancakes, an order of hash browns, and a large cup of hot chocolate. Angie ordered an onion mushroom omelette and coffee.

When the food came, Jimmy as usual dove into the pancakes because he was always ravenous and couldn't wait to get the food into his stomach.

As they ate, Angie asked Jimmy, "So,what's new in your young life?" quoting her favorite guidance counselor in high school.

"Well" Jimmy began,"I love swimming, I love wearing speedos, Bryan is still my best friend, and there's something else that you can't tell anyone and you have to promise not to laugh."

"I promise I won't laugh, I don't want my omelette coming right out of my mouth. But seriously, I would never laugh at something you said unless it was really funny."

"Well, here goes. I have this friend Nick on the swim team who I really like, not just like, but really like and not the way I like Bryan. It's different. When I'm with him I get this feeling in my stomach and this feeling down there - I can't really describe it. Yesterday we went to the beach, we were both wearing speedos and were screwing around, wrestling when we fell on top of each other. We were both sort of hard in that place. That never happened before. Does that make me gay?"

Angie just listened to what Jimmy had to say, paused to think how she wanted to approach the topic, and then began.

"Jimmy, I'm no expert, but what I do know is what I've been learning in my Human Sexuality class at the university. At age 15 it's too early to decide if you're gay or not. You may decide that you're gay down the road, but it's too early now to decide. It's pretty natural for guys your age to have sexual feelings for girls and maybe even find other guys attractive, and that doesn't make you gay. You don't have to put a label on the way you feel. The important thing is for you and Nick to talk about how you feel but to not act on your feelings - I think you're too young to be experimenting with sex."

"Do you really think it's OK for me to feel the way I do and I should talk to Nick about it and it doesn't make me gay?"

"I really do think that Jimmy. I've always been totally honest with you and you with me, so I'm telling you what I really believe."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Jimmy heaved a huge sigh of relief. He had been so bothered about this, not about how he felt, and that if, in fact, he were gay, that would be OK, but worried about what others might think about him. Being reassured by his older sister whom he trusted made a big difference. He certainly would have a lot to talk to Nick about.

"But, Angie, I have just one more question."

"OK, Jimmy, go for it."

"Can I get a chocolate ice cream frappe to wash down all this food?" Jimmy exclaimed, laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his chair.

Hearing that question and seeing Jimmy almost laugh himself out of his chair made Angie feel like she had "done good." But she also thought, "he may have a lot to think about as he gets older, but for now, as long as he feels good about himself and is happy, that's what's important."

....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 03-16-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:18 PM

Smile Stefi's second thoughts

Stefi was incredibly turned on by Bryan during their texting session, especially when he texted her his picture featuring his very large bulge. "Did I do the right thing by stopping Bryan from going any further? I think I was right, because Bryan asked me to stop when he said I was driving him crazy and he didn't think their relationship should go that far right now, but maybe he was just being nice", she thought.

Not being able to be sure of the answers to these questions was very frustrating for Stefi. She knew other girls who let guys go way further than she did. But did she want to be like those girls? "Am I a prude? Will Bryan lose interest in me if I don't let him go any further?" Finally, Stefi gave up because she was getting nowhere in her thinking and went to sleep.

The next morning, Stefi decided she was going to talk to Bryan about how she felt. She needed to put some closure on this issue for now and had to talk to Bryan.

Stefi and Bryan had lunch together in a part of the cafeteria where they could have some privacy.

"Bryan, she began, I've been having some second thoughts about what happened the other day when I took your hand and stopped you from going any further. Do you think I was wrong? We're you mad at me because of that?"

Bryan listened and then said, "I have to admit, it was frustrating and I was so mad at you that I spent an hour texting with you that night and then sent you that pic of me. That's how mad I was and after we stopped texting, I couldn't get you out of my mind and sort of took matters into my own hand thinking of you the whole time. Damn, was I mad!" Bryan could barely keep a straight face and truth be known, Stefi also was beginning to laugh as well, feeling pretty relieved.

"As long as you don't hate me," Stefi said.

"Hate you? How could I possibly hate you? Don't be ridiculous. Look, we love being together, we have so much fun, I think about you all the time. Don't worry about how far we go, when we're ready to go further we will but only when we both agree. So are we good? Can we stop talking about it?"

"Yes, we are very good, better than ever," Stefi said as she planted a big kiss right on Bryan's mouth.

"Yes, I guess we are very, very good", Bryan beamed.

....to be continued
Old 03-22-2015, 12:36 PM

Default Beach Trip

Nick, Bryan, Jimmy, Ashish, and Joel made plans to hang out at the beach the upcoming Saturday after the guys swim meet. The four guys were all together in Algebra class, doing what they did best, planning and plotting rather than pay attention. Stephanie and the girls team had an away meet that would take the whole day, which made Bryan free. Joel was the odd guy out, not being a swimmer, but he was on the high school wrestling team and played baseball. A shorter, stocky kid who looked exactly like what you would picture a wrestler to be, tough build and ready for a match. The best part of Joel was he had access to a condo on Anna Marie island, an added perk for an already nice guy. “I am sure my grandparents will let me use it,” he told the group. By the time the text messages between the gang got done the afternoon beach trip turned into an overnight two day event that would add some girls on Sunday and five or six more guys.

“We need to get Aiden to go,” Nick said to Jimmy as they walked together to the next class.

“Yeah, great idea.” Jimmy replied.

“Have you seen that guy in his basketball shorts” Nick added. “He rocks.”

“Hmm, might need to keep my eye on you,” Jimmy replied. “You think he’d wear a Speedo?”

“No freaking way, but I’d love to see that.” Nick replied.

“I bet he would, he does like wearing shorts,” Jimmy said with hope. Both guys smiled at the thought.

It took a little convincing and some details got left out as Joel convinced his gramps to let him use the condo. Luckily gramps and grandma lived the Summer in Old Town, Maine. They would not come down to the condo until Thanksgiving, so most of the best part of Joel’s young life the condo was free game. No way gramps could pop in. Joel was a really good kid, but like many his age, he had the fine art of parental manipulation down. Gramps had three rules, that Joel repeated as gramps said them “No booze, no girls, and no bull malarkey.” Gramps loved his grandson, maybe even more than he loved his own son, if that was possible. He was a softy for anything Joel wanted. Thankfully Joel only stretched the rules, but never broke them. He knew a good thing should not be messed up by stupid acts. Maybe.

Joel’s mom was less easy to persuade. All the charm in the world could not release her mind from thoughts of how much trouble a gang of young men, boys really, could get into. She finally agreed once Joel ran through the list of who was going, Bryan, Nick and Jimmy. All really good guys. Joel left a few names off the list, knowing a gang of nine or ten guys would crash the deal. After agreeing to a facetime check in at 8 and 10 PM, where he would have to show her whatever she asked for on demand, she agreed. Joel hugged her and thanked her. She melted at the love of her son.

“This will be so freaking cool,” Aiden said as they guys loaded into two cars for the hour long ride to the beach. Anna Marie Island was a bit farther away, but the white sand beach there was amazing. This time of year the beach would be almost all theirs, a gap between the Summer crowd and the snow birds. Most of the guys were in the standard board shorts, a collection of colors and brands from Op to Hurley. Jimmy liked the ones that had no elastic in the waistband, hanging lower on the guys hips. Bryan wore a pair of cargo shorts over a totally awesome Nike swimsuit, Jimmy wore running shorts over a red Speedo Cyberswirl print, and Nick wore a pair of Nike athletic shorts commando. Aiden was the lone standout, surprisingly wearing a pair or red, white and blue jammers. He looked hot, causing Nick’s commando reaction to tent his shorts big time. A stop at Five Guys where the gang carried on about picking up hot chicks and made more noise than the rest of the restaurant combined. Ashish and Jimmy were the quiet ones, taking it all in. They were also the youngest.

The weather was perfect, middle 80’s, warm sun, and a nearly empty beach. The guys set up camp right out front of the condo complex, access to the beach and the pool. It was an eclectic collection of swimwear. Jimmy, Nick and Bryan all wore their various swim briefs, having shed the shorts inside the condo. Aiden was still in the jammer suit. Ashish wore a Funky Trunks square cut, and the rest of the guys were in boardies, except for Ronnie, who wore a really short cut pair of cross country running shorts. “There is no f-ing way I’d ever wear a ball buster Speedo,” Barry proclaimed. The rest of the guys laughed.

“I’d never want to see you in one, either,” Bryan shot back.

“Dudes, seriously, how can you wear those things in public,” Barry asked. “I mean not that I am looking, but aren’t you afraid you might pop out or something? Ain’t nothing to them.”

“I guess I am just used to it, plus I like them,” Jimmy responded. Bryan nodded in agreement.

“You wear that around Steph?” Aiden asked. “I mean won’t you get a boner?”

“Aiden, that ballet suit you got on ain’t much different, I mean we all see what a tiny dick you are packing.” That got the guys laughing.

“Yeah, well at least mine shows up, yours is still an acorn,” Aiden replied.

The guys carried on for quite a while, jabbing and prodding each other. Finally Ricky chimed in with a serious question. “Okay, what is the most showing sports uniform?”

“It’s gotta be swimming, I mean look at these dudes in their Speedos,” Barry chimed in fast. “They are practically naked.”

“Yeah, but the girls like them,” Bryan defended. “They always check out the guy in a Speedo.”

“Can’t help it, man. It’s like right there in their face,” Paul weighed in.

“Wait, I think it’s cycling shorts. Man those things show all,” Ashish added to the conversation.

“Nah, still Speedos.” Barry disagreed with Ashish.

“You guys ever seen speed skaters?” Jimmy weighed in. “I mean they are head to toe in lycra. I think those uniforms show every detail.” Jimmy added. “Plus, it must take them forever to get into those things and if they boing there is no way to hide it or adjust it.”

“Jimmy’s got a good point,” Aiden added in. “I mean you really are kind of stuck in that suit.”

“You’d probably like that, Aiden” came a jab. “Get all sweaty and hard.” All the guys laughed.

“Shut up!” Aiden replied.

“I really don’t think it is swimming. Sure they are the skimpiest, but they have the pool to jump into and hide.” Joel tossed into the mix. “You guys ever worn a wrestling singlet?”

“Oh man, good call!” Bryan chimed back in.

“I mean, it like clings to you and then if you wrestle and the other dude is all like rubbing and grabbing you, you never know. If you get a boner everyone sees it and no pool to jump into.”

“You ever had that happen?” Jimmy asked with a little too much interest.

“Well, last year we had these new ones and they were really tight and clingy. I wrestled this dude and he kept like feeling me down there and you know, like stroking. I think he was trying to boing me. We got done and I was face down on the mat and knew I was so freaking hard.” Joel confided, blushing a bit as he said it.

“Wow man, what did you do,” Barry asked.

“The ref is like telling me to get up and I am saying to him I can’t. So he asks if I m hurt and I am like “no, but I just need to stay here for a minute. He is like no way so he grabs my arm and makes me stand up. You could like see my entire boner. There I was in front of the whole school showing wood. Even my parents were there.” Joel continued “It was so bad.”

“I would have paid to see that,” Barry teased. “Joel’s got a boner,” the guys all started chanting.

“F you guys,” Joel shot back.

“Hey, who wants to get wet,” Nick called out as he stood up. “I’m going in the water.” The rest of the gang followed, breaking off the discussion.

“I’ll get you in a Speedo before we leave tomorrow,” Bryan teased Barry. “And you’ll like it.”

The guys weekend was off to a wild and crazy start.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:17 PM

Smile Beach trip continued

All the guys took off after Nick as they headed for the water. All decent swimmers, they took running dives right into the water and began to jump the waves, dunk each other, and just screw around like only teenage boys could do.

"Hey everyone", yelled Barry, "let's all chose a partner to get on our shoulders and try to knock each other off and into the water."

"That's cool," shouted Bryan "how about the last guys standing get to choose the best beds tonight?"

"And the first team knocked down has to get the beer and chips for everyone else," yelled Aiden so he could be heard above the ruckus and the sound of the waves.

"You're on Aiden" everyone agreed. Jimmy and Ashish had some misgivings, being the youngest guys there and not sure about the beer. But neither of them wanted to make a big deal about it. It wasn't really peer pressure, everyone wanted to have fun and they decided to go along with it.

All the guys chose partners - Nick and Jimmy, Aiden and Ashish, Bryan and Joel, and Barry and Ronnie.

"You know dudes, anyone not wearing a square cut or a brief is going to be at a real disadvantage, because those boardies can come off real easily, just a little tug, especially if somebody should happen to get a good shot at them," said Bryan."

"Not me," Ronnie said, and then surprised everyone as he took off his running shorts under which he was wearing a low cut Turbo Ipanema water polo suit.

"Hey, no fair, just because I won't wear a banana hammock doesn't mean that I'm fair game for the rest of you," protested Barry."

"Hey dude, it's not only you, I'm wearing Jammers and some of the others are wearing boardies like you," said Aiden, "so stop pissing and moaning about it. You just better tie the strings really tight." At this point all the guys started laughing and saying, "poor Barry, he's gonna lose his boardies."

"Shut the f--k up you jerks, if that's the way you want to play, let's go. But, we can go after you guys in your speedos too."

"Hold on, one more thing I forgot, if your boardies get pulled down, you have to wear a Speedo for the rest of the weekend. Does anyone have a problem with that? Anybody got extra Speedos with you?, asked Bryan

"Well, I have 5", answered Nick "And I have 3", said Jimmy "and I've got 4," said Bryan.

And when Ronnie said that he had 6 extra suits with him, it was pretty clear to the other brief wearers, that Ronnie was one of them.

"Holy s--t", screamed Barry, "I got a problem with that, you guys are setting me up, but if you want to play dirty, I'll play dirty too. Let the games begin!" Barry really didn't protest too much because deep down, he was having fun with the whole thing and was protesting just because he thought he needed to put on a good show.

And so the game began. The pairs of guys circled around each other in the shallow water trying to keep a good distance between them. Nick was on Jimmy's shoulders and kept on telling Jimmy where he should move. As they circled, Jimmy began to feel something against the back of his neck. "Hey dude, are you getting a boner or are you just glad to see me?" Jimmy joked, but very quietly, trying to be really discreet.

"I sure as hell am getting a boner, just keep going and don't make us fall," Nick whispered.

The first encounter was between Bryan and Joel and Aiden and Ashish. Showing a lot of cunning and footwork, Aiden moved so Ashish could get a shot in at Joel. They sparred for 10 seconds or so and then both teams retreated to regain their balance.

Meanwhile, Jimmy and Nick were taking on Ronnie and Barry. Barry chose to be on Ronnie's shoulders because he was pretty stocky with strong arms. He wrangled with Nick while Ronnie and Jimmy struggled to balance themselves and their teammates. Jimmy stumbled and almost fell, but Nick righted himself and the two of them retreated.

Just as Jimmy and Nick retreated, Aiden and Ashish came charging towards Barry and Ronnie, and in a quick and powerful maneuver, managed to topple Barry, grab at his boardshorts and pull them down below his knees while throwing Ronnie off balance so that he fell as well. Even though Aiden knew thay hadn't won the whole competition, he felt victorious as he yelled, "To the victor go the spoils and we sure spoiled it for Barry, poor guy." Barry got up out of the water, pulled up his boardies, pretended that he was really mad and then laughed, "I'll wear one of those things only if I get to choose which one."

"Fair enough" said Ronnie.

Then came the battle for the victory as Jimmy and Nick and Bryan and Joel went at each other. Nick was no match for Joel whose arms were very strong from wrestling. He and Nick went at it with Bryan and Jimmy struggling to hold their positions. Nick was a bit hampered in his movement because of the wood between his legs and Jimmy kept on getting distracted by being poked in the back of the neck. Finally, strength prevailed as Joel thrust his right forearm against Nick's midsection. Nick fell off Jimmy as they both were dunked in the water while Bryan and Joel raised their arms in victory.

"Well, we get the choice of beds tonight and Ronnie and Barry get the beer and chips", cried Joel, "we are going to have a great night."

"OK guys, when we go back into the condo, everyone get out their extra Speedos and briefs so Barry can choose. If you have some real skimpy ones, let's see those too. No hard feelings Barry?"

"No, but I'm not going to like wearing a ball buster all weekend."

"Hey Barry, you might even like wearing a Speedo. They feel really good, and the girls really like a guy in a brief", and they'll be here tomorrow," said Ronnie.

"I'm not going to like it, I already know that", protested Barry. But deep down, Barry had been waiting for an opportunity to put on a Speedo, but wasn't about to admit it. He just had to figure out how he could come around and save face.

"I told you I'd get you in a Speedo before the weekend was done," said Bryan.

"Yes you did, you certainly did", agreed Barry.

The guys went inside and all the briefs were spread on the floor for Barry to choose. There were Turbos, Sportis, Tyrs, Nikes, solids, prints, stripes, a big selection. Since Barry was stocky, he needed probably a 30 or 32, both of which were there in both solids and stripes. To everyone's surprise, Barry asked if he could choose two suits, one for the rest of the day and one for tomorrow.

"Knock yourself out," said Bryan. Whichever ones you want, is that OK with you guys?" Everyone who had contributed suits agreed.

Barry examined each one and finally chose a red Sporti, size 30, and a Team USA Turbo water polo suit with Stars and Stripes on it. "I'm good," Barry said, and to everyone's surprise, right there, he pulled off his boardies and put on the Red Sporti, adjusted himself several ways and settled on being pointed up. He looked in the mirror, felt and saw his bulge growing some and saw how low cut the suit was and thought, "I really like the way this feels and looks," but he was not ready to share that with his buddies. "I may even...."

.....to be continued.

Last edited by Dooley67 : 03-24-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:56 PM

I must really admit, you 2 have a very interesting story going on here. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-23-2015, 11:57 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by a speedo minded guy
I must really admit, you 2 have a very interesting story going on here. Keep up the good work!

The process also is very interesting. We have no idea what the other will write and we just pick up where the other left off and continue the story in whatever way each one of us chooses. I've never written any fiction and STS is a far, far better writer than I am - there's no comparison, but it's been a fun and challenging experience for me. Thanks so much for your comments.

D67
Old 03-29-2015, 10:18 PM

Default The elevator

Barry finally calmed down enough to show off his swimsuit to the rest of the guys, his erect state at least down to a point where he was just swelled, but not like a rod. Despite the fact that the suit was the smallest thing he had ever worn and he felt very naked and exposed, he also really liked how it felt on and how free how free he felt. He also thought he looked very hot in it. He was sure that he would hate showing a bulge, but he actually thought the suit made him look masculine and strong. He was right, it did.

“Wow, you look hot,” Jimmy blurted out when Barry walked back into the main room of the condo. He could not help himself, the words just blurted out.

“Yeah, it is kind of not so bad,” Barry replied. “Now we need to go find some girls.”

“I can’t believe you are going to wear a Speedo.” Joel replied as he rounded up supplied for dinner. Ricky and Ronnie were off to get dinner.

“Yeah, well, why not try it.” Barry replied. “Looks like Ricky and Ronnie will be the only board short hold outs, and Aiden in his whatever they call that.” Barry added pointing at Aiden’s swimsuit.

“It’s a jammer,” Aiden chimed in. “I think jammers are way more cool than briefs. Plus they really feel sweet on”

“Whatever,” Barry replied. He rubbed his chest and across his bulge. He was still somewhat aroused by the tight feel of the red swimsuit. He held his hand for a second on himself, his masculine features cupped in his palm. He released before he started something, but the thought crossed his mind.

The door opened and in walked Ronnie and Ricky with two boxes of cold Yuengling beer and bags of chips. Joel froze, not knowing what to do. He figured the talk of beer was just bravado. If his gramps knew that they had beer, he’d never get to use the condo again. Not one of the guys was over 21, not even close.

“Where the heck did you get that!” Joel exclaimed. “we can’t have beer in here.”

“Well, since Barry was being all gay and stuff.” Ronnie started, “we figured we’d try to line up the beer and chips. The college kids down the hall bought it for us. Said that if we need ore just come by. You guys told us we had to get some.”

“Yeah, I guess we did,” Joel replied.

“We offered the guys $20 to do buy it for us, but they didn’t want the money, said they would cover us.. They were really cool.” Ricky added. “We also got burgers and dogs, they are down in the car. Who can help?” Ricky asked.

“I think Barry can,” Bryan chimed in.

“Sure dude,” Barry replied. “Show the world what a guy in a Sporti swimsuit should look like!” Barry and the double R’s walked out the door with him and headed down to the elevator. Two guys in shorts and one in the hot red Sporti. The trio boarded the elevator on the 8th floor of the ten story condo. The car stopped at five and an elderly couple got in, dressed for a night on the town. It was quite a contrast from the lady in pearls and a sequin dress to the Barry, bare-chested in the sleek red swimsuit, his body barely contained.

“You boys having fun?” the lady asked, not even flinching at Barry’s attire. Her Shalimar cologne permeated the elevator, a far better smell that three sweat laden, slightly horny teenage guys.

“Yes, very much,” Barry replied. “You look very nice.”

“Oh, thank you. We are off to a play and dinner.” the charming lady explained. “You boys are quite handsome.”

The door opened and the guys let the couple off first. Barry was blushing.

“Have fun and be careful,” the lady replied as her husband took her by the arm.

“That was awkward,” Barry said.

“Yeah, she was looking at your dick the whole time,” Ronnie teased. “She thought you were hung like a race horse.”

“I think her husband was jealous.” Ricky added.

“Shut up!” Barry replied. The guys grabbed the bags of groceries from the car. The ride back up was less eventful.

“We got to keep this beer hidden,” Joel said to Bryan with grave concern. “If my gramps ever knew we had it here, I will never get to use this place again. Don’t forget we have inspection at 8 and 10.”

“I’ll handle it.” Bryan replied. “we’ll keep the cooler in the shower and if you get asked to see the shower, say one of us is using it and I’ll get it out of there.” It was the perfect teenage deception. Joel was still freaked out, but finally agreed. “Now what you say we crack these open?” Bryan grabbed two beers from one of the thirty pack cases. The guys were venturing into new territory, all of them neophytes at the fine art of consuming beer.

The condo filled with all the guys, watching sports on the 60 inch flat screen, all dressed in some form of swimming attire from briefs to boardies. Bare-chested, talking sex, sports and beer. They were plowing through the first box of cold Yuengling.

“Come on Ricky and Ron, you guys have to dump the boardies,” Barry urged them, loaded on two beers and consuming his third. He was feeling free and loose, and intoxicated. “We can go cruise the beach and pick up babes.” The double R guys laughed at their friend’s insistence.

“Dude, this morning you wouldn’t be caught dead in a swimsuit like that.” Ronnie replied. The rest of the guys laughed.

“Yeah, but Bry showed me the way,” Barry replied. “Try it, seriously,” he urged. This started a round of chanting “Speedo, speedo, speedo.”

“All right, if it will shut all of you up,” Ronnie finally complied. Ricky was going to have no part of it. “Jimmy, get me of your swimsuits,” Ronnie called out.

“Make it extra skimpy,” Barry chimed in.

The guys were feeling wild and crazy, every inhibition washed away by the foaming golden lager of Yuengling. They grabbed the burgers and chips and headed down to the community grill, extra beer in hand. Unlike the morning, where board shorts were the dominant choice, this time they looked like a colorful collection of swim team members, all but two clad in everything from a solid red Sporti to the most colorful Turbo water polo suits. The night was still young, and the wild times were still to come. Joel only hoped he did not get caught. Fear more than hope, really.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:01 PM

Unhappy Sorry for the delay

I know it's my turn to write the next chapter. Unfortunately, that will be delayed. My 94 year old father-in-law passed away on Wednesday in North Carolina and I'm now in NY where the funeral will be on Monday. Be back in Maine on Tuesday and hope to get the chapter written by the end of the week.

D67

I hope the purple face represents a sad one - that's how I'm feeling.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sending good thoughts to you and your family. Be well.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:42 PM

Sorry for your loss Dooley, hang in there