Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2015, 09:47 PM

Default great addition

D67,

Great addition to the story. I like the way you have Jimmy acting with Nick, exactly the way it would be at that age trying to figure it all out. Jimmy is moving cautiously, but they both know the truth. It is a tough time and you captured it well.

STS
Old 02-20-2015, 06:50 PM

Default Taco Day

“Good morning ladies,” Coach opened the practice with. “That sure was fun, the letters and all. Looks like a few of you liked them so much you still have them on your chests. Well, that’s cool. You do realize it about cost us the meet. “

“Sorry coach,” came the reply from one of the guys. “Guess we weren’t thinking.”

“Yeah, I think that sums it up.” Coach answered. He then just stared at the line up of swimsuit clad guys standing before him. He almost broke a smile at how intimidated they looked. In his heart he knew they were just having fun and secretly coach actually laughed at the whole thing. It was really a great team building.

“Well, gents, play as a team and now you pay, as a team. Better tie those drawstrings tight, because I am going to make you work so hard your swimsuits might fall off your skinny bodies when we are done. It’s coach’s pay day!” He paused. Jimmy gulped. Bryan about pee’d right there. “Get in the pool and let’s start with a 500, but I want the last 100 done fly! Go, go go!”

“This sucks,” one of the voices was heard. Coach smiled.

By the time the 90 minutes was done, three of the guys were so beat they couldn’t even hoist themselves from the pool. “At least the chlorine faded some of those letters,” coach called out. IN the locker room the guys all sat on the bench and talked. They were tired. They had 45 minutes until the start of school.

“Dude’s, what you say we get dressed and hit Mickey D’s for breakfast. I sure could use it,” Ryan, one of the seniors called out.

“Great idea,” Ben replied. The rest of the guys agreed. They all rushed to get dressed, tossing their wet swimsuits into their bags and quickly slipping into jeans, shorts or whatever they were wearing. The cackle of guys, a walking cloud of chlorine aroma, headed out the door. The McDonald’s was a short walk away. Life was coming back to the team. Hot cakes and egg McMuffins had that impact on adolescent males.

Nick and Jimmy walked together towards the back of the group. It was great day, warm and sunny. The last thing they both wanted to do was go to school, better day to hang at the beach or pool. “I am beat, coach kicked our butts,” Jimmy said almost whining.

“Yeah, that was really hard.,” Nick replied. “I think he was really mad, despite what Bryan said in the car.”

“Yeah, note to self to never mess with coach,” Jimmy answered.

“You got that right, Jimmy,” came back Nick. “your text was funny, the one with you in the Speedo. I laughed my butt off.”

“Cool, dude. After I sent it I kind of felt stupid.” Jimmy responded. “Like it was probably weird, me sending a pic to you like that,”

“Nah, it was cute.” Nick replied. Jimmy was relieved.

“So, you think coach is going to kill us again after class?” Jimmy changed the subject.

“I think so,” Nick replied.

“You can count on it,” chimed in Bryan, who joined the tail end of the conversation.

“So, what’s up?” Nick asked Jimmy as the two sat along at the far end of the lunch room. It was taco day, which was actually pretty good. “I know you said after practice, but maybe we can talk now?” Nick added. Nick was wearing jeans, skinny leg style that fit kind of tight. Jimmy noticed that, especially the way the jeans made clear that Nick was a guy, a well rounded bulge pushing out the button fly. Jimmy had on really handsome khaki shorts, almost to his knees per school regulations. Underneath he was wearing a team swimsuit, having failed to pack his usual underwear. Maybe he just conveniently forgot.

“I don’t know, Nick. I feel kind of weird.” Jimmy replied, not making direct eye contact.

“Bud, we can talk about anything. You know that. Is it about the guy at the swim meet?” Nick replied. He reached over and touched Jimmy’s hand, which was resting on the table.

“Well, yeah, kinda,” Jimmy replied. “But it is more than that, it is kind of hard,”

“Spill it, trust me I can handle it.” Nick replied.

“Well, I think I um, you know…,” Jimmy paused. He was shaking. His eyes started to water but he was not going to let himself cry. Nick kept his eyes on Jimmy’s face. “well, I um, kinda like guys, I think. I mean not just like, I mean really like, as in like to look at them and stuff.” Jimmy slumped back as if he had just let the weight of the world out.

The two guys sat silent, eye contact. Both were looking deep at each other. Jimmy waited for the reply, Nick tried to muster one. As much as Nick knew where this was going to go, once it happened, he still felt caught off guard.

“Wow, Jimmy, that took a lot of courage,” came Nick’s reply, finally. Jimmy rubbed his swimsuit through the hand in his pocket. He felt his stomach in a knot, a lump in his throat. Had he just screwed it all up? What was Nick going to say next? Jimmy waited was not ready for what came next....

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 02-20-2015 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:14 PM

Default Nick's reply

Jimmy was feeling so vulnerable right now and felt like he had opened up something that was gigantic and he didn't know how it would end. He felt good that Nick had acknowledged that it took a lot of courage to confess his attraction to guys, but he had no idea what Nick was going to say. But, as it turned out, he didn't have to wait long.

Nick looked right at Jimmy and said in a somewhat tremulous voice, "Dude, I know exactly how you feel. When you saw Jeff and said out loud how hot you thought he was, that's exactly what I was thinking but didn't say. And for me, it's not just Jeff, it's other guys too. I don't know if you noticed that at the meet I wasn't interested in looking at the girls. I mean I like them and they look cute and all, but it's the guys I look at, at their bulges, at how they fill out their briefs. And I think you do too."

That was a lot for Jimmy to take in. He could barely believe that Nick had been so direct and honest with him, and he then noticed that his stomach was no longer in a knot and he no longer had a lump in his throat. "But what do I say now"? he thought. "Should I tell Nick how I feel about him, should I be as honest with Nick as he was with me?"

"Well", Jimmy decided, "here goes."

"Nick, Jimmy began, I always thought that I was the only guy who liked looking at other guys. When I started high school, joined the team and began to wear these tiny suits, I was so nervous - I didn't even let my mother see how I looked in my team suit. But then I began to like the way I looked and the way it made me feel. I would get sort of hard while wearing the suit, not in practice, but when I first put the suit on and looked at myself in the mirror. And maybe you're not going to like this, but the same thing would happen when I looked at you in your suit. It felt good, but it also scared the sh-t out of me cause I didn't understand what was happening and I was afraid of what you would do or say if you noticed. With Jeff, you know the tall blonde guy, it was just about how he looked, but with you, it's different - you're my buddy and I like you, but I like you in that other way too."

After his long "confession", Jimmy exhaled deeply and felt exhausted like he had just run a marathon.

While Jimmy talked, Nick listened intently, barely moving a muscle, taking it all in, trying to process what he was hearing. Finally, to break the tension, Nick blurted out, "what the f--k are you thinking?"

Jimmy's heart was in his throat when he heard Nick's outburst.

"Just playing with you, dude." Sigh of relief from Jimmy.

"Jimmy, I think that you and I are very much alike. I could have said exactly what you just said and I think it was a pretty ballsy thing for you to do. I was really taken with Jeff and his bulge and also that he was a nice guy, but with you I get this feeling in my man parts but that's not the only thing. You are my friend too and I know that adds to how I feel. I really don't know where the hell we go from here, but we gotta keep talking about this and see where it takes us.

With that, a huge smile swept across Jimmy's face, so infectious that Nick smiled broadly as well. Then Jimmy answered, "I know exactly where this takes us - it takes us to class and then to practice...lol. And then who knows where?"

With that these 2 guys, 14 and 15, went to class feeling a whole lot lighter but also wondering where they were ultimately heading.

....to be continued
Old 02-28-2015, 01:00 PM

Default Make you own workout....

“Anyone talk to coach today?” asked Bryan out loud to any of the guys in the locker room. The guys were all changing into their swimsuits, dreading a second round of practice. They were still beat up from the morning.

“No, why?” came a reply from Ashish.

“Just wondering if he was still pissed,” Bryan replied.

“You can bet he is,” Ashish replied. Ashish was a tall, stunning young man. His muscles were defined, his chest and abs tight. He was born in India and came to the USA as a pre teen. He spoke with a heavy accent and when mad he would revert to his native language. Like all teenage boys, he taught all his friends some of the key bad words in his native language, many of which got bantered around the pool. He was unique in that he wore really bright color swimsuits, most of which he got his cousins to send him from his native country. The bright colors looked sensational against his dark complexion. The suits were more European cut than the rest of guys, narrower sides and lower on the hips.

“I was afraid of that,” came a reply from one of the other guys. The rest of he guys groaned at the thought of another kicker workout.

“F..k I hate putting on wet swimsuits,” said Xavier, who went by the nickname Axel. He was slipping into the same suit he wore for the morning swim. “I wish I had remembered to bring a spare.”

“At least you won’t get a boner in that cold suit,” Ashish chimed in again. For a quiet guy, he was pretty animated this afternoon. The rest of the team added in a few insults. Bryan chimed in something about Jake not knowing what a boner was.

The locker room emptied out one by one. Nick and Jimmy finished up, not saying much between them. They headed out on deck, the last two out of the locker room. Jimmy intentionally led the two of them over to sit closer to Ashish. Jimmy wanted to get a good look at the bright yellow and orange swimsuit he was sporting.
“Okay, guys. We got one hour in the pool before the girls team practice. Let’s make it count,” Coach said in a direct, somewhat stern voice. “I want a 500 warm up, easy pace. In your practice groups. Think about your flip turns as you do them, perfect them!” He blew the whistle and the guys all charged the pool.

“See you at the end,” Nick said to Jimmy. The two separated into different lanes.

“Ashish,” coach called out. “You join Jimmy’s group today.” Ashish smiled with pride. The move to Jimmy’s group was a step up. Jimmy let Ashish go ahead of him, watching as Ashish in his bright, tiny swimsuit jumped into the water. From two lanes to the left, Nick watched. As he did a feeling came over him, one he fund weird. He was not mad, but a bit of agitation rumbled within him. He did not know what it was, but jealousy had just come over him as he watched how Jimmy eyed Ashish. "Ashish was a very cute guy, and Jimmy did say he loved how Ashish looked in his colorful suits," Nick thought to himself as he watched the two of them smiling at each other standing in their lane. Jimmy never looked over, like he always does. Nick pushed off the wall, not happy at all. Jimmy had no idea what he had just done.

As the guys wrapped up, Coach was laying out white boards and dry erase markers at the head of each lane. There was about fifty minutes of practice time left, at least in the big pool. “Okay, guys, you have five minutes. Thought we’d do something fun,” coach said as he stood at the top of the lane. “My college coach used to do this with us. For the next five minutes, work as a group and come up with your workout. List it on the whiteboard. About 2500 yards, give or take.”

“Cool,” Bryan said to the rest of his unit, four guys in all. It was about four guys per lane, all at about the same level. Junior and varsity combined, but most of the far left lanes were varsity and the right mostly JV. “Go easy,” he added.

“Not so fast Bryan,” coach called out, hearing his easy comment. “Here is the catch, best workout wins a special prize. Best defined as well thought out, most aligned to your group and best use of the time. I am the judge and the jury.”

The guys had a blast trying to outdo each other. In the process, they worked each other harder than each ever could have. By the time it was done, the team with Jimmy, Ashish, Ryan and Paul had won. They had somehow squeezed 2650 yards into the remaining 45 minutes. I truth, all the teams should have won, they all worked hard, and the way the prize worked that would happen. The wining team merely got to pick the location for the next team post meet meal. But, the pride of winning was the real reward.

The guys all leaped, climbed and crawled out of the pool. The girls team was on deck, waiting in the stands, taking in all the cute guys with their clinging, we swimsuits. They laughed as about half the guys did the string pull thing. Stephanie thought Bryan looked specially cute as she watched him pull his strings, adjust his crotch, and rub himself fro the front of his swimsuit. His muscles were puffed from the hard swim, his facial expression looked like he had just ran a marathon.

“Hey cutie,” Steph reach out and grabbed Bryan’s upper leg. “Good swim?”

“Yeah, beat though. Second workout today.”

“You look cute, like your swimsuit,” she added as she grabbed the strings and played with them in her fingers, pulling him really close to her. He was too tired to get aroused, but if she had done this earlier, he’d be in a real boner situation. He enjoyed the attention.

“You think it would be okay if I stayed and watched you swim for a while?” Bryan asked.

“Awe, that is so sweet,” she replied, not really answering the question. He took it as a yes, sitting down on her towel on the bleacher seat, watching and smiling at her as she stood and got ready to swim. No kiss, school rules, but he so badly wanted to. Life was still not stirring between his legs, but it would soon enough.

“Hey Ashish, you swam great,” Jimmy said to Ashish as they guys walked to the locker room, except for Bryan, who remained in the bleachers. “Cool swimsuit, too,” he added.

“Thank you,” Ashish replied. “Thanks for welcoming me in your lane.” Nick said nothing. His face was growing red and tight, not from the hard workout. “My swimsuit comes from my country. I can get you one if you like,” Ashish said.

“That would be cool,” Jimmy replied. “Hey Nick, you want one, too?”

Nick never replied, Jimmy’s first hint something was wrong.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:42 PM

Smile What's going on with Nick?

Writer's note: Since STS and I are the only ones writing this story (although others are welcome to contribute), and we both live in different parts of Maine where we have had over 100" of snow thus far, we should consider changing the name of the team and story to "The Blizzards"...lol

As the guys filed into the locker room, there was the usual banter about a tough workout, how hot the girls looked, and some excitement about the competition the coach had created among the groups.

But there was no excitement, banter, or even conversation between Nick and Jimmy. Jimmy and Ashish had come in together still talking about the suit that Ashish's cousin was going to send Jimmy.

But Nick just headed for the bench in front of his locker and sat head down with a real scowl on his face. He was angry, hurt, and even a little bit jealous. "Why the hell is this bothering me so much?" he thought.

Jimmy knew something was bugging Nick, but as a naive 15 year old he had no idea what it was. "Is Nick pissed at me because Ashish offered to get me a colorful suit like his?" he thought. "Or is he mad because I didn't look over to him before we started the drills? Maybe I really f...d up."

Jimmy really didn't have a clue when he walked over to where Nick was sitting and approached him. "Is something wrong, did I do something to piss you off?", Jimmy asked. Nick simply replied, "no, nothing's wrong" in a very gruff tone, without even looking at Jimmy.

"Look, Nick, I know you're pissed, but I have no idea why, please tell me. Is it because Ashish is going to get his cousin to send me a suit like his? I asked you if you wanted one too, but you didn't even answer" Jimmy said.

Nick barely looked at Jimmy because he was so angry and felt like he really wanted to hurt Jimmy as he answered, "hey, numb nuts, are you stupid or something, you really have no idea why I'm pissed."

Feeling angry himself, Jimmy in a rising tone of voice said, "If I knew what the hell was going on I wouldn't be asking you."

While all this was going on, Bryan was in the stands watching Stefi's swim and as he regained his energy, he felt those stirrings in his man parts and pretty soon he had a raging boner. "Uh, he thought to himself, "I better get into the locker room and into the shower really fast!"

Nick turned towards Jimmy and hissed, "why don't you go back to Ashish, the guy you think is so good looking and looks so good in his tiny suit - you can talk about what colors you want in your suit - the two of you could even arrange to be color coordinated."

"Nick, cut the sarcastic s...t and just tell me."

"OK, you asked for it. Ever since Ashish was assigned to your group, you totally ignored me. You didn't look over at me before we started the drills like you usually do. It made me feel like I didn't exist and like you didn't give a damn about me. That's why I'm angry and hurt, and, as much as I don't want you to know this, a little jealous."

"Dude, I would never want to make you feel that way. You're my friend, my buddy, and like we were talking the other day, there's something more between us that we're still trying to figure out. That's not how I feel about Ashish or Bryan or anyone else. It's just between us. I'm really sorry you felt so bad and especially if I was responsible for that by being so dense."

Nick was completely disarmed by what Jimmy said, "Well I'm glad you understand how I felt. You know me, I do sometimes overreact, but just hearing you say those things makes me feel better."

At this point, acting like a wiser 15 year old, Jimmy told Nick, "don't ever let anything come between us and always tell me what's going on, just like I'll expect that of you. But I want you to know that Ashish is a friend too, so don't get all pouty when I hang out with him."

"OK dude, we're cool. I'm sorry I made such a big deal out of this. I can't give you any guarantee, but I'll try to not get so crazy again. And we still have lots that we need to talk about."

Just then, Bryan came into the locker room with his huge bulge, saw his buddies and said, "hey why so serious? Are you guys pissed about the competition and that Ashish and Jimmy's team won?"

Not wanting to say what was really going on, both guys said, "yeah something like that." Then Jimmy said, "I see someone was getting a little excited watching Stefi swim."

"Man, you better either take care of that boner or jump in the shower real fast," Nick laughed, "before the other guys see you and start in on you."

"Yeah, I think you're right" Bryan answered. And then as all was well for the time being, all three guys headed for the showers.

Last edited by Dooley67 : 03-01-2015 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:39 PM

Default Gravity

Bryan finally mustered the courage to ask Stephanie out on a real date. The advent of texting made it so much easier for guys compared to the old days of a live phone call or face to face. Nonetheless, Bryan wrote and re-wrote his text message more times than he has fingers. Her reply came back in seconds, which meant she took no time to think of how to accept or express her frustration at how long it took him to actually offer the proposal. “Yes, wondered if you ever were going to ask” she had replied. \Bryan felt bad that she had almost given up on him ever taking her out. The date was set for Saturday afternoon, after the morning swim meet at the school.

“Dude, get your head on the meet,” Nick suggested as the guys changed in the locker room at 7am Saturday morning. They were wearing the white background team swimsuits with the perfectly placed blue tornado. It was the kind of swimsuit that was either really cool or extremely provocative, depending on your thoughts of a bursting tornado right over the bulging parts of the guys. The suits certainly brought the eyes right to the exact spot most teen guys were most self conscious about. Jimmy loved the suits. Ashish’s mom not so much. Nic thought the suits were awesome and Bryan really didn’t give it much thought. Stephanie loved Bryan in his.

“I’ll be ready,” Bryan said. “We are going to kill this meet,” he added as he tied up his suit. Four teams, including Gulf Coast, the rich kids.

“These Gulf Coast kids must be scared coming to the ghetto,” Briante said. Lakes was far from the Ghetto, but compared to the million dollar homes of GC, it must feel like it. Briante was all pumped for the meet,

Nick and Jimmy were completely back to normal. Nick even had welcomed the friendship with Ashish, all the way to the point of asking Ashish to see if he could get Nick one of the hot swimsuits from his home country. The three guys suited up together. Bryan had been called up to the varsity team, while Ashish, Jimmy and Mick would swim JV. Finally, all suited up, adjusted, and tied, the guys all headed out the door.

It was a glorious day. The sun was already warm, the sky a perfect shade of morning blue. It was an unusually warm day, heading to the upper 80’s. Stephanie and most of the girls were already out and doing warm up swims. Bryan jumped in the lane Stephanie was in. The best part of the coed meets was that the guys and girls got to swim warm up together, at least the best part for Bryan. Steph rubbed Bryan’s butt, “you look cute,” she said.

“Matching suits,” Bryan grinned as he said it. The girls suits had a full size tornado that ran right up the front. Unlike the guys, which were lined with white, the girls had blue liners, so when wet the white parts looked more pale blue.

The meet began shortly after all the swimmers finished their easy and slow warm ups. Each team had two lanes. By the time noon came, Lakes had finished second place, Gulf Coast was third. A team from Tampa solidly won. It was a great results for the young Lakes team. As for swimsuits, everyone agreed that Lakes had the coolest.

---------------

The date was about as original as a 16 year old could get. Bryan got permission to drive dad’s Mazda Miata, a car he kept only for special weekend drives. “You be damn careful, Brian. No speeding, cops watch for teenagers in fast cars.”

“I’ll be good,: Bryan assured his dad.

“You got enough money for popcorn and stuff?” dad asked, handing his son $30.

“Thanks dad, you’re the best,” Bryan said as he hugged dad.

“Take care of my baby,” dad finally said as he handed Bryan the keys.

Bryan had on really sweet looking board shorts, a bright and colorful pattern, with a bright yellow polo style shirt his mom matched for him. “You look sexy,” mom said. Probably not the best thing to say to a hormone raged 16 year old about to go out on a date, but he really did look hot, a mix of good genes and great fitness. Underneath the boardies he wore an “Orange County” Turbo print swimsuit, not for any reason other than he hated to wear normal boxer briefs under board shorts and thought commando was a bit risky.

Stephanie gave Bryan a hug and kiss as he arrived. She introduced him to her parents, Bryan smiled as her mom gave him the complete look over. “Oh, Stephanie, he is really cute,” she said, smiling at Bryan. The father was more formal. Within seconds they were off. Stephanie lived in a marvelous house in a gated community with a private clubhouse, pool, and game area.

“Cool shorts,” Stephanie said as she rubbed Bryan’s knee while he drove them to a very romantic Five Guys lunch. “Oh hey, you did bring a swimsuit, right?” Stephanie asked. “We can go swimming, I mean fun swimming, later if you want.”

“Yeah, I actually have one on under my shorts,” Bryan smiled as he said it.

“Perfect,” she replied.

The two were far to spellbound by the movie Gravity to really do the usual snuggling teens did in movies. A few touches and fondles was as far as they got, enough to keep Bryan on the verge of a boner, but not enough t take him there. He was fine with that. When it was over it was near sunset. The two opted for a ride along the beach, maybe find a parking place and settle in on the sand for a nice sunset. So far, it had been the most perfect date. The best was yet to come.

Nick and Jimmy had also had a great day, just the two of them.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 03-07-2015 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:10 AM

Default The sunset

Bryan and Stephanie found a beautiful secluded spot on the beach with only a handful of couples spread very far apart. This would be the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset and each other. Bryan quickly shed his board shorts under which he had his "Orange County" Turbo print briefs. Stephanie shed her shorts and halter top to reveal her very small orange flowered bikini which coincidentally matched Bryan's swimsuit. They spread out the blanket, put towels under their heads and just lay there holding hands looking at the setting sun.

"Isn't this the calmest most beautiful place to be right now?" asked Stephanie as Bryan put his arm around her midsection, moving upwards along her stomach and chest, turning his body so he was resting on his left leg and arm. Very gently, Stefi took his hand and held it, sending the message that was as far as she wanted him to go.

Without a word of protest, Bryan said, "It's the most beautiful place because I'm here with you Stefi; with anyone else it would be just a 'ho hum' night watching the sun set like it does every night. Nothing special."

"Bryan, I don't believe it, you are a true romantic, that's about the sweetist thing a boy has ever said to me."

"You mean there have been other boys in this same setting with you," Bryan said in mock protest.

"No, that's not what I meant at all and you know it, it's just that you know how to make a girl really feel special, and I might add, very sexy."

"You're not the only one feeling sexy" cried Bryan as he felt his bulge growing and pushing out his suit. In a way he was glad he had worn the Turbo suit because it helped a little to hide the growth. But Stefi didn't help at all as she began to run her smooth hand over Bryan's chest, down towards his stomach and then the top of his suit. From there her hands traveled further down so they were right over his bulge and it was making him crazy.

"Stefi, you're making me crazy, not in a bad way, but I'm afraid I'm going to burst if you keep on going."

"What do you want me to do, keep going or stop; I'll do whatever you say."

"Don't take this wrong, I want you to keep going, but another part of me says I want you to stop, that it's too soon in our relationship. My god, I'm saying what the girl usually says at a time like this! You must think I'm nutty or something."

"I don't think you're nutty or anything. I really like that you respect me and aren't pushing something onto me that I'm not ready for. That tells me a lot about you."

"Well as long as you don't think I don't want to go any further because I really do, but if you say no, then it's no and that's what it'll be." At this point, Stefi gave Bryan a long deep kiss which near about drove him over the edge.

"What was that for?" Bryan asked.

"Just to show you I love you, not just because you're the sexiest guy I know, but because you're they best guy I know."

"And I love you too, Stefi."

The sun set over the water with its beautiful pink and orange colors and Stefi and Bryan packed up their things and headed to the car for the ride home.

Nick and Jimmy took advantage of the beautiful day and decided to go to the beach. This would actually be considered their first "date" if they wanted to call it that. Since neither one of them had anything but their team suits and practice suits with them, they decided to wear the practice suits so they wouldn't risk ruining the team suits. This was a pretty big risk for them since they both admitted that they always wore boardies to the beach and had never worn speedo type suits. But there was safety in numbers and they both looked hot in their suits so they didn't give it a thought.

They settled on a spot near a slightly secluded area of the beach to put down their blanket, towels, snacks and drinks. They then applied sunblock to the parts on themselves that they could reach, and than each applied the sunblock to the other's back and shoulders.

"I really like the way it feels when you rub that stuff in", Nick said.

"Yeah, dude, I like the feel of it too, when I put it on you and when you put it on me. I especially like the way your hands went a little below the back of my suit. I know you were doing that just to make sure I was completely protected from the sun in case I moved or something." Jimmy said.

"You're exactly right, buddy, I'm only looking out for your health," laughed Nick as he said it at which time both guys just cracked up, doubling over in laughter.

"Trying to be serious, but really fighting a losing battle, Jimmy said, "you know Nick, we have something we need to talk about, that we keep avoiding. Jimmy could barely keep a straight face as he said this.

"Oh, that's right, we do", Nick giggled. "Let's just sit right down and talk this over, right here, right now. But first I have to check to see if you applied the sunblock on your chest and stomach the right way, can't be too careful, you know. I'm just going to slide my hands over your chest and stomach very slowly and see if you might have missed a spot."

"No you don't" Jimmy shouted in mock outrage, "I know very well how to put sunblock on, I'm an expert and....." Jimmy just couldn't continue, he was laughing so hard. "But being the expert, I have to check your chest and stomach and another spot where many people easily miss. The top of your legs where they meet your suit is often missed by many", Jimmy said in an almost clinical way that kept on being interrupted by the laughter of both of them.

Jimmy approached Nick to show his expertise but all that happened is that the two guys began to laugh even harder as they wrestled each other to the sand and landed on top of each other. They were laughing so hard until they noticed that both of their bulges, up against each other, began to grow and they began to experience the wonder of their sexual attraction for each other. They just lay there, didn't try to do anything more, and just enjoyed the feeling.

Finally Nick piped up, "I guess we just had our talk, Jimmy."

"You know, Nick, I think we did just that," answered Jimmy.

Last edited by Dooley67 : 03-09-2015 at 02:26 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:23 PM

Default Great story

Love the way you two authors are weaving this story. Keep up the great work!!
Old 03-09-2015, 04:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by a speedo minded guy
Love the way you two authors are weaving this story. Keep up the great work!!

Hi a speedo minded guy,

I'm having a lot of fun with this story, never having written any fiction before. Thanks for your comments - I really appreciate it and I'm sure STS does as well.

Best,
D67
Old 03-15-2015, 07:10 PM

Default The Dog

Bryan laid on the top of his bed. He was still very horny from the day with Steph, which had gone so totally awesome in his opinion. They were texting back and forth, it was well past midnight. They wanted to do facetime, both having ipads, but they were suppose to be sleeping. Texting was quieter, safer. Bryan was still wearing the swimsuit he had on under the shorts on his date, his colorful Orange County Turbo. He was rock hard inside it, a state he had been in for hours. In fact, if he were a Viagra commercial, he would probably qualify for having to see a doctor. His left hand held the phone as he read Steph’s texts, his right hand rubbed his bulge. He was edging without even knowing that was something to do.

“What are you wearing, sweet boy?” Steph finally asked.

“Same swimsuit,” Bryan texted back. “Have not changed yet.”

“Bet you look cute as heck right now,” came the reply.

“maybe,” he answered. “what are you wearing?”

“flannel jama pants and your shirt,” she replied. Bryan had left her his polo shirt earlier. “Pic me.” she asked.

“k, hold on,” Bryan replied. He snapped a shot neck down toward his toes, his swimsuit bulge and erection prominently showing as a big mound of manhood in the center of the photo. He hit send and the whoosh sound told him he was now flying into cyberspace.

“Wow, someone looks horny,” Steph replied.

“ya think…lol” Bryan replied.

“Has that ever happened at swimming?” Steph asked. “always wondered.”

“Yup, when u r there,” Bryan replied adding a smile face.

This banter went on for almost another hour before Steph broke it off. By then Bryan was well beyond the limits of an erection lasting four hours. He set the ipad on the night stand next to his bed. The house was silent, a full moon peeking through the mini-blinds of his room. It was still warm, seventy outside and he felt a bit sweaty, not sure if it was from the temp or from his lust filled desire to free himself of the sexual urges. He laid his head back and let his hands explore himself, tightly clasped by the swimsuit around his waist and crotch. He heard a plane flying over head as he rubbed across the front of his bulging lycra. Thoughts of Stephanie played in his mind.

“What if he had let he rake him all the way? Had he done the right thing holding back? Did she respect his choice or was she disappointed by it? “ He was as confused as he was desirous. He teased himself for several minutes, trying to see how long he could hold back and how close he could get before he lost the ability to contain himself.

Breathless, he finally slipped the suit off, grabbed a T-shirt from the m the floor next to his bed and used it for a towel. He slept restlessly, dreams of desire with his new girlfriend played in his mind. Things he was not yet ready to do with her in real life.

-------------

The sunrise woke Jimmy early. Nick had already texted him to see if he was up. Jimmy rolled over and texted back. He opened the covers and laid on the bed. He was wearing his practice team swimsuit, a dark blue print Agon swim euro cut brief that fit so well and felt so comfortable. Jimmy loved sleeping in his swimsuits, almost as much as he liked just wearing them to hang out in his room. His morning erection filled out the suit. Finally, he slid off the bed. His black hair was messy and pointing in every direction. He admired himself in the full size mirror on his door. No one else was up, even the dog, a gorgeous Bernese Mountain was still asleep. It was just a few minutes after 6 on Sunday morning. Jimmy slipped out of his room and into the bathroom down the hall. He was being daring shooting down the hall in just his swimsuit, but the house was dead silent. He felt a twinge of excitement knowing he was sneaking around the house. Finishing up in the bathroom, Jimmy decided to be even more daring and dashed downstairs to grab a glass of juice.

Max, always ready for playtime, met him at the bottom of the stairs. Max could have cared less what Jimmy was wearing, as long as Jimmy paid him attention. Jimmy patted Max on the head. He whispered “want to go out back?” Max pranced around ready for anything. “okay buddy, just a second.” Jimmy added. Max followed Jimmy excitedly to the back door.

Jimmy ran into the kitchen and poured himself a giant glass of apple juice. He felt cool parading through the house in just his tight little blue swimsuit. He rubbed his bulge, adjusting as felt the excitement filling out his man parts. He was almost fully hard. “Cool,” Jimmy thought to himself as he headed back out to get Max. Jimmy ended up standing on the back patio, the warm sun feeling great as he finished his juice. He was totally unaware that he was no longer the only one up.

“Wow, look at you, little bro,” Angie’s voice startled him. Jimmy froze, feeling caught. Angie was his older sister, home visiting from college this weekend. Jimmy had not seen her at all, until now.

“Hi, just letting Max out,” Jimmy replied, blushing.

“Check you out. You are becoming quite the athlete. Look at your upper body, you look like your swimming is building you up,” Angie replied. She said nothing about his swimsuit. She reached out and gave her little brother a big hug. “I can’t believe how much of a man you are becoming.” Angie was five years older.

“You really think so,” Jimmy asked, beaming.

“For sure. You’d make all the girls want a date with you.” Angie asked. Jimmy smiled. “By the way, what is with the swimsuit, you have practice or something?” Angie asked.

“No,” Jimmy blushed. “I was just hanging out in it and didn’t think anyone was up.” Jimmy added.

“Well, you look cute in it.” Angie replied. Angie was amazed how grown up her little brother had become.