Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2015, 03:10 PM

Default Speedo chat at lunch swim

Quick (true) story... once in a while if I have extra time at lunch, I'll go do some extra laps. The other day my two pool buddies are swimming and they wear speedo-style suits - it's great when I am not the only in the pool in swim briefs. Anyway we are all done and showering (btw our shower is one large open shower area and everyone here showers naked, no big deal). The three of us know each other from using the pool over the years - they're great guys. Two of us work, one just retired. So one is shaving at the sink next to the showers, the other is toweling off and I am just finishing up in the shower. And all three of us have our suits hanging on the hooks next to each other (a few months back one of the guys took one of my suits by mistake).

At this point I'm done and go to towel off and one of the guys asked me where I got my suit (it's a royal blue Sporti, he has a black TYR and the other guy has a black Speedo). I told him I order them online. He asked if he could have a look at it, and I said sure (he even put it against his junk to see how it looked!). Our other friend comes over from the sink to join the conversation and starts telling us that he has a relative who sends him his Speedo from some place in the States.

So he puts mine back on the hook and shows us his TYR and says its great but too small. I said well get a size up (he's thinner than I am so I'm thinking it's a 30 or 32). He shows us the tag and it's a 36. I said well they either run small or it's because you got too much meat to pack in there you lucky guy! This guy's really well endowed, I'm average and our other buddy is pretty tiny but still proudly wears a Speedo. Anyway, we laughed about it.

I hope for his sake he doesn't order a suit like mine because it's going to look a bit obscene with his size and all and I wouldn't be surprised if they asked him to put something else on if he does.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:34 PM

Fun story. I can't imagine that a 30/32 guy in a 36 would find it too small. Tyr suits have lots of forgiveness in them. He'd look great in the right size, I suspect. Good 4 you for lunch swims!

STS