Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2023, 10:16 AM

Default Closeout Speedo Sale

Closeout Speedo sale

The US Speedo Website is having a final closeout on suits that did not sell well and are overstocked. A lot of these are in very small sizes as in 24 or 26 inch waist, but some are not. A lot of them also the “One” brief, that have been getting review complaints that the sizing runs way small and the fit is too tight. And there are One "Pride" briefs one sale too. I found an allover Pride multicolored pattern listed at $14 but there is another 40% off of that bringing the price down to just over $8 each. These come in all sizes from 24 inches to 38 inches in 2-inch increments. Initially I ordered one in my usual size 30 but then I read the reviews that said these ran way small in size the recommendation being 2 sizes up. So a normal 30 would be happiest in a 34.

Some readers may recall my stories about the characters Dylan and Josh each purchasing swimwear in an array of sizes from adequate to super tight, and then having a try-on session in which each of them tried on each size starting with the largest, and then seeing if there was a point where they could make it through the pile of suits to the smallest one without ejaculating uncontrollably. This gets harder and harder to do (LOL) as the suits get smaller and tighter. And getting harder is not really what a guy needs to have happen if he is attempting to try on a suit he knows is undersized.

This morning I ordered three more of the same suit, in sizes 28, 32 and 34 with the goal of replicating what Josh and Dylan tried. The bargain prices on the suits made it possible to set up the experiment for what just a single Speedo would normally cost me. playing out events I dreamed up in my Speedo stories. Given the holidays it might be a week before I get all the suits, but the anticipation of what will occur once they do arrive is a great deal of psychological fun as well. and the One briefs where the customers are complaining that sizing runs way small or these fit "too tight" makes them ideal for the experiment.

https://us.speedo.com/pride-printed-.../13233244.html