Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2022, 12:36 PM

Default Ranch Work

It's finally getting into the 80's Fahrenheit temperatures the past few days. Been doing ranch chores outdoors wearing my thong microkinis with tractor mowing, vehicle maintenance, fence repair, tilling, gardening, irrigation, etc. Always wear something barely covering the penis to keep it from dangling around in my way, otherwise, the balls are mostly exposed and get tanned. Living on several acres at high altitudes the sun is quite intense. My wife commented after I covered up if I was getting hot while we were repairing the tiller jammed with a rock. Most definitely was, but the sun was too harsh on my skin.
Old 05-25-2022, 07:11 PM

Thats awesome. My next place i'm going to have several acres of land so I can do this. For now I wear just a speedo when mowing the lawn on the riding mower.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:34 PM

Everyone should experience the freedom to walk freely uninhibited outdoors. Just got lucky as to where we live in that the demographics is 65% female to male ratio with 3 persons per square mile. The neighbor ladies don't have any issues as long as I'm covering the bare minimum.

Last edited by Glenda : 05-26-2022 at 02:16 AM.
Old 05-31-2022, 01:28 AM

o wow so you are in view of the neighbors? What have the ladies said and has it encouraged them to wear less?
Old 05-31-2022, 10:56 AM

Before the coming of the Europeans the Native American Indians walked these lands dressed in loincloths in the summer.
The new Americans with new technology and new materials seem to be adopting much the same same styles as the almost extinct tribes. Fifty years ago Americans wore blue jeans, now they wear shorts, a bit shorter each year and are adopting briefs and even thongs.
Maybe the land itself commends minimal clothing.
Old 05-31-2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
o wow so you are in view of the neighbors? What have the ladies said and has it encouraged them to wear less?

About 5 years ago I was cutting weeds in just a thong along our fence line with a loud gas powered 2 cycle trimmer in 80 degree Fahrenheit temperatures. I looked up and my neighbor lady wanted to talk to me standing just feet away. I apologized for my attire, but she insisted that's why people move out here. She didn't have any issues with my attire.

Most people cover up including all of the ladies. We're at high altitude and so avoiding the sun by wearing wide brim hats and clothing is the alternative versus getting baked by some intense sun.

Last edited by Glenda : 06-01-2022 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:05 PM

I wish I have a big piece of land, lucky you!

I did mowing my lawn wearing only a pair of sport short shorts. But had to spray myself with mosquito repellent.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:26 PM
Speedo Member

Default Ranch living

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
I wish I have a big piece of land, lucky you!

I did mowing my lawn wearing only a pair of sport short shorts. But had to spray myself with mosquito repellent.

I’ve been country living for a dozen or more years. I used to say I will only live where I can walk outside in my underwear and shoot a gun with no complaints is critical to where I live. Now it is having a home where I can be outdoors in a thong or less, the shooting is a secondary consideration;-)
Old 06-14-2022, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
I’ve been country living for a dozen or more years. I used to say I will only live where I can walk outside in my underwear and shoot a gun with no complaints is critical to where I live. Now it is having a home where I can be outdoors in a thong or less, the shooting is a secondary consideration;-)
I have a 50 yard shooting range. Kind of fun to get a micro string thong tan while target practicing.
Old 06-16-2022, 12:52 PM

I found this recent June 2022 article from a Chicago city woman visiting out in my region. I live along the Grand Mesa highway that she describes. Maybe if she had broken down I could have helped her out in my microkini g-string by fixing her rental car.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/travel/tri...pphireappshare

"Houses dotting the edges of mountains, seemingly alone in the isolated wilderness, left me perplexed. How or why did people choose to live in such total isolation? Wasn’t it scary? Difficult to get material goods? What if you needed to go to the hospital? I hadn’t seen anything close to looking like a hospital.

I wondered about those people. Were they antisocial? Maybe a little crazy? They must be, right? I surely could never live so alone, or at least, that’s what I thought then."