Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2018, 11:21 AM
Speedo Member

Default Revealing clothing

I apologize if this is off topic but I was wondering: do you men like to wear tight jeans and other pants that show off your body? I noticed that many men like to show their tight buns or package in some nice tight Levi's.

Speedo men: do you find yourself selecting dress pants and casual pants and shirts that show your body?

My own answer:. I work in a professional environment but all the women are wearing tights and yoga pants, so every now and then I'll wear some form-fitting Levi's or dress pants that cling on my backside... I don't really have much of a bulge to show... but judging from some of these Speedo pictures I'm sure some of you can't really hide your larger equipment!

What about you guys?
Old 12-30-2018, 04:45 PM

Red face

love the tighter jeans. especially the ones that stretch some. I also have some yoga style tights i wear. Not to work but dont think twice about going out shopping in them like to the grocery store. I usually wear a thong under them so i'm not showing to much in the front and it doesnt show any underwear lines in the back. If women can wear them then why cant I???
Old 12-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Speedo Member

Default Yoga pants

Wow! I've never worn yoga pants, I just don't do yoga. I am a cyclist and I don't try to parade around but every now and then I need to get some drinks or food so I'll find myself walking through a coffee shop in full spandex.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:24 PM

Default Message time

Hi mate. Tried to message but your box is full.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:41 PM

I don't know how to buy form fitting pants. I wish a professional dresser can take me into the dressing room and tell me how to choose revealing pants. So usually,I just choose comfortable, fit right pants.

I also wish I can have a bulge in my pants too. I think that looks good. But my genital is rather low between my legs, it doesn't show. Like many men I saw, their genitals are much more up front.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:52 PM

I also don't know how to buy dress shirts. Like many models showing off with tight fitting shirts and unbutton a few and shown cleavage. I usually shop at Macy's. Doesn't feel like that carry such kinds of shirts. Or, I should say the men shirts wrapped, no way to try before buying.

But myself do wear spaghetti strings tank tops in the summer. Pretty much wearing them non working days when I go out. As the weather gets hot, wearing revealing tank tops relieve heat.

That's as much revealing clothings as I wear.
Old 12-31-2018, 10:50 PM

i've worn both of the items below many times out and about. dont think twice about wearing them with a thong under then.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2015-Compression-Running-Tights-Base-Layer-Fitness-Men-Basketball-Training-Pants-Soccer-Cycling-Quick-Dry/32305820094.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.16664c4d4Cx ZQ2

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men-Running-Tights-Dry-Quick-Compression-Base-Layer-Fitness-Leggings-Men-Sport-Basketball-Soccer-Training-Pants/32646569604.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dvnC XkI

as well as some levis skinny fit that stretch!

Last edited by vega1210 : 12-31-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 02:25 AM

Yes - That's one of the things in my collection of erotic fantasies.

I often dream about wearing tight jeans (or tight and short jean shorts) in front of some guy who's also got a kink for watching other guys wearing them ............ Then stripping down naked and climbing into a hot tub.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
I also don't know how to buy dress shirts. Like many models showing off with tight fitting shirts and unbutton a few and shown cleavage. I usually shop at Macy's. Doesn't feel like that carry such kinds of shirts. Or, I should say the men shirts wrapped, no way to try before buying.

But myself do wear spaghetti strings tank tops in the summer. Pretty much wearing them non working days when I go out. As the weather gets hot, wearing revealing tank tops relieve heat.

That's as much revealing clothings as I wear.
I skip the shirt completely when it is warm wherever I can.
I do wear string tanks to the gym and a few other places.
Even when I do, the shirt goes on in the parking lot when I arrive I take it off as soon as I am out the door.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I skip the shirt completely when it is warm wherever I can.
I do wear string tanks to the gym and a few other places.
Even when I do, the shirt goes on in the parking lot when I arrive I take it off as soon as I am out the door.
Many of us like to reveal our body. Especially I spent so much time training my body. Although not particularly better looking, I still like to expose my body as much as I can !

For myself, I often in the summer jogging on the street, parks or shore topless. I was wearing only a pair of short shorts. But something attracting honking or shouting comments.

When I went to swim at the beach, usually nearby the nude beach, I would be leaving driving without a shirt and wearing shorts. Just to be driving carefully not to get pullover by the cops.

Because I live in the urban area, many of the convenient stores, stores or fast food restaurants require a shirt to enter, a T-shirt label would be on the door. So, when I was jogging topless, most of the time I did carry a light T-shirt just in case.

It happened many many years ago. I was jogging from my home without any shirt in hand, made rounds then returning home. I decided to stop by a convenient store to get a drink. As I was entering right outside the door, the cashier said, "You need a shirt to come in!" At the exact time, a cop was paying for his items. I said OK and left. The cop didn't bother me. The incident was neither shocking or embarrassing. (OK a bit embarrassing !) But it was a learning experience for me.