Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2015, 04:02 AM
Speedo Member

Question Do you "manscape?"

So I am just getting into Speedos and other skimpy brief swimwear, just curious as to how many of you other men keep yourself trimmed up or shaved completely down under. Do you also trim or shave arm pits and chest?

As for me, I am usually trimmed very short on my man bush and shave my balls and arm pits. I keep my chest hair trimmed short.

Last edited by Tsturbo : 02-07-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Buzzed

I usually keep everything shaved down low. The majority of my suits are 100% nylon and I love the feeling of the silkiness close to my skin. Another benefit of being smooth is that putting on and taking off a cock ring is much easier without hair getting in the way
Old 02-07-2015, 11:40 AM

I tend to go back and forth. Sometimes I let it grow, but not to a full bush. Then I get tired of it and shave it all off. The smooth feeling is something special I will say. I have no chest hair (lucky me), and very light armpit hair. Usually an electric razor to the pits keeps it short. For some reason I want to do a total hair removal from my legs, but have not done that yet.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:08 PM

I go back and forth on it to. I usually just trim my bush to a small length. Luckily it takes while for it to grow back.

The chest hair I keep trimmed because most guys on my WaterPolo team and Swim team keep it shaved or trimmed. It just looks and feels better.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:23 PM

Everything waxed from the neck down. Been doing hair removal for a long time, was very light to begin with. Go back every 6 weeks for touch up.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:27 PM

It depends... Usually just a light shave in the "bikini area" and pits (I leave a bit of hair there but thin it out and shorten it). Most of my body hair is pretty tame so I dont touch it. Sometimes when I am wearing more daring styles, Ill shave everything off near the hotspots...
Old 02-07-2015, 11:58 PM

I go back and forth. In the lead-up to swimsuit season, I do a nearly total nose to toes shave, leaving only the forearms untouched. I usually touch that up at least twice a week until fall. Once the weather starts to turn, I get lazy, and usually only shave the nether regions, and only about once every other month (Or if I think I might have intimate company, although that is quite infrequent).
Old 02-09-2015, 06:31 AM

I wish there was a bath you could get in from the neck down to remove all hair permanently...I'd do it
Old 02-09-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
I wish there was a bath you could get in from the neck down to remove all hair permanently...I'd do it

Ha, ha, that would be too easy. Bite the bullet (literally), and get waxed. All you have to do is lay there.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:07 PM

I keep it trimmed up a little so it doesn't get real long and hang out of my swimsuit at all. I'm blonde and not real hairy anyway so overall my body is just a bit fuzzy but mostly it's not visible. I have to cut it around my nipples now and then, it gets really long there for some reason. I like to keep it short on my balls and off the shaft too. A friend says he plucks hairs out of his crack and peritneum area but that sounds painfull, impossible and is just too much information. LOL
When I wear my new JOK half mini there's quite a bit of hair showing so that, legally, causes it to be obscene, if I understand the law correctly. Not that I'd be wearing it in public, and there are no public places to display oneself here. Maybe when I go to Vancouver BC next month, is there any fun place there?