Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2013, 04:17 AM

your pics are inspirational, dude!

It's great being in shape and show your fit body in speedos.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:58 AM
Speedo Member

Wow, i thought I was the only one who works out in a speedo. Looking good!
Old 07-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjkreitz
Wow, i thought I was the only one who works out in a speedo. Looking good!

Same here. It's either that, or a jock. My house is a greenhouse, though. Anything more than that and my stamina is drained via the heat rather than the workout. Also, feeling sexy while working out makes one push *that* much harder.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_of_Fine
Same here. It's either that, or a jock. My house is a greenhouse, though. Anything more than that and my stamina is drained via the heat rather than the workout. Also, feeling sexy while working out makes one push *that* much harder.

Same thing for me too, but when I don't have any speedo or jock (all in the laundry, of course!), I wear lycra singlet. It's very comfortable and, at some point, I can feel like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Old 10-07-2015, 04:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to SpandexGear
Thumbs up Nice

Great gear. I normally workout in spandex shorts too. Would love to be able to work out in just speedo!
Old 09-29-2016, 01:39 AM

Nice dick on display, too.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:00 AM

Default Workout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSpeedo
I always wear a speedo when I workout....sadly, I workout in my basement. I recently fell in love with Dolfin suits because I love how thin they are (after cutting out the liner, of course).

If you work out in your own basement, why not just work out nude?
Old 06-22-2017, 05:19 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
If you work out in your own basement, why not just work out nude?

Well, I can not speak for our handsome MuscleSpeedo, but as a fetish, they feel sexier/naughtier than nudity.

Hence the liner being cut out in a lot of our swim briefs (even though it comes with a high risk of nicking the fabric). Besides making the bulge a bit more hi-def, it's easier to grip the shaft and/or balls, stretchier for spandex encased masturbation and if you're like me and enjoy creaming your lycra bulge gear, makes cleaning easier, since they are delicates and do best with handwashing (nothing gets trapped between layers).
Old 07-15-2017, 06:37 PM

Smile Working out at home in gymnast leotard.

My friend and I used to work out at home together in our home basement gym. It was a lot of fun, as we didn't exercise at home that often. it was nice and private too. He and I would wear snug soft gymnast leotards, giving a both of us very horny feelings. We found this was more fun for us than exercising in the nude. After working out a while, we would use the basement shower. We would give one another hugs while still in our leotards and quite aroused from the tickling snug feeling in them. Now our fun would begin, as he would shower first and I would strip off his clinging gymnast leotard. I rubbed him down all over his lycra clad body first, when he said I would have have to be naked too and we could shower together. I did blush at first, but started peeling his squirming arms and shoulders out the leotard. it was a slow, yet enjoyable process for me and he really liked the feel of my warm hands and tight nylon lycra slowly slipping off his firm torso with my every downward pull. We could hear the running shower water, me still snug in my gymnast leotard continuing peeling his leotard down, as his excited erection and buns were still snug and secure in them. I continued peeling down lower and lower, knowing I'll soon have him naked and now the fun part, as he squirmed and giggled from my tickling his lowers, while trying to free his very erect penis from still clinging leotard, when out it would spring, as he let out some playful yelps. He hugged me very close now, as I pulled and tugged the sexy tight gymnast leotard out of his buns and behind, then peeling it down and off his tightly squeezed legs and feet. I got it off him and he's completely naked and erect, smiling with joy. Now it was my turn to be stripped naked before showering. I had a lot of excited anticipation, as he would begin pulling and tugging my lycra leotard down and off my upper torso. He would be complimenting my decent shaped body, as he continued peeling the clinging material off me, I couldn't help squirming and squeezing my legs tightly, while he joyfully began freeing my erect penis, tugging the still clinging tight leotard out of my buns and behind and then peeling the tangled leotard down my legs and kicking feet. The feeling was beautiful and now we're both naked, stepping into the shower, soaping and massaging one another and soon releasing our energies together, It was great being in our home basement gym and having exercise fantasies and acting them out while wearing soft snug gymnast leotards and soon to be off us.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:44 PM

Smile Working out at home in gymnast leotard.

My friend and I used to work out at home together in our home basement gym. It was a lot of fun, as we didn't exercise at home that often. it was nice and private too. He and I would wear snug soft gymnast leotards, giving a both of us very horny feelings. We found this was more fun for us than exercising in the nude. After working out a while, we would use the basement shower. We would give one another hugs while still in our leotards and quite aroused from the tickling snug feeling in them. Now our fun would begin, as he would shower first and I would strip off his clinging gymnast leotard. I rubbed him down all over his lycra clad body first, when he said I would have have to be naked too and we could shower together. I did blush at first, but started peeling his squirming arms and shoulders out the leotard. it was a slow, yet enjoyable process for me and he really liked the feel of my warm hands and tight nylon lycra slowly slipping off his firm torso with my every downward pull. We could hear the running shower water, me still snug in my gymnast leotard continuing peeling his leotard down, as his excited erection and buns were still snug and secure in them. I continued peeling down lower and lower, knowing I'll soon have him naked and now the fun part, as he squirmed and giggled from my tickling his lowers, while trying to free his very erect penis from still clinging leotard, when out it would spring, as he let out some playful yelps. He hugged me very close now, as I pulled and tugged the sexy tight gymnast leotard out of his buns and behind, then peeling it down and off his tightly squeezed legs and feet. I got it off him and he's completely naked and erect, smiling with joy. Now it was my turn to be stripped naked before showering. I had a lot of excited anticipation, as he would begin pulling and tugging my lycra leotard down and off my upper torso. He would be complimenting my decent shaped body, as he continued peeling the clinging material off me, I couldn't help squirming and squeezing my legs tightly, while he joyfully began freeing my erect penis, tugging the still clinging tight leotard out of my buns and behind and then peeling the tangled leotard down my legs and kicking feet. The feeling was beautiful and now we're both naked, stepping into the shower, soaping and massaging one another and soon releasing our energies together, It was great being in our home basement gym and having exercise fantasies and acting them out while wearing soft snug gymnast leotards and soon to be off us.