Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2017, 01:30 AM

Default Stormy Night continued

“Very,” Stormy replied. “Dad said the night I was conceived it was really Stormy, with loud thunder, gusting winds and pouring rain. He and my mom were in bed. My dad said it was a perfect night to, you know,” Stormy blushed. “Well, when they found out they made me that night, my dad said Stormy was the logical name.” As he told the story, he was wandering all over Ricky, hitting his waistline and even along his suit.

“Mom’s is cuter, but dad’s is funnier,” Ricky replied. He could feel his body strain against the very tiny suit. Stormy bent over and the two guys kissed. “Lay next to me,” Ricky asked. Stormy spread out, Laing on his side, facing Ricky. They kissed again.

“You are cute when you get horny,” Stormy whispered. They were still alone. Hands wandered, and Stormy took Ricky’s round bulging package into his palm.

“Oh man, Stormy,” Ricky said. He knew he could not stop what was going to happen, so he decided to enjoy it. Stormy did too.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:36 AM

Default Fun story!

Sounds like true speedo buds enjoying life's pleasure! As always great story s t s!
Old 10-17-2017, 10:47 PM

STS,

I thought your story couldn't get better then I read this chapter. I like that Stormy and Ricky are getting to know each other. When blood flow is cut off for long periods of time the male body will react like Allens'.

Thank You for this chapter and I hope you will continue when you have time.

Brian
Old 10-18-2017, 02:49 AM

I really love this story!! Thanks again for all the effort and hard work you put into it!!
Old 10-25-2017, 11:50 PM

Can't wait for the Ricky/Stormy story to cum to a climax, lol. And Devon, Jake and Allen talking about boners getting "stuck" - while Allen seems to be losing control of his boy parts as his throbbing erection just gets harder and harder....
Old 10-28-2017, 03:25 AM

Default My final chapter

I wish I could tell you what happens next for Allen. If you have read my non story posts you know I have been battling skin cancer. Over the last few weeks I have faced the sad reality that cancer will win. It has invaded the worst of possible places. I am blessed to have had an awesome run. If I can leave all of you with words of wisdom they would be that life is short, embrace who you are, never regret what you did not do, wear a swimsuit every day, love your family, cherish your friends. Embrace who you are.

The farm will live on. I am happy about that. My time now is sadly short. Funny thing is I feel fine. Every beach is “Speedo friendly” so never worry.

All the best,

Ryan, aka STS.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:25 AM

Ryan,
I am so sorry to hear this!! Cancer is such a horrible disease. You've kept many of us entertained here for a bunch of years. I can't thank you enough. I'm not a religious guy, so I don't usually offer prayers, but I will keep you in my thoughts. Hang in there!!
Old 10-28-2017, 11:50 AM

Default 🙏🏻

Praying for you🙏🏻 A great guy that taught me be myself !
Vman
Old 10-28-2017, 01:52 PM

So sorry..wishing for a miracle!
Old 10-28-2017, 03:03 PM

I am so sorry. You're an inspiration for so many people here on this board. Wishing you the best. Wish I could offer you more than that for the years of enjoyment your stories have given us all.